The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Pride Month

Go down 
+4
Taijitu
Taomin
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
TyGod
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TyGod
PumpTigen; Kairo Kaizoku's Hidden Treasure :: True Trinfinergy; Aleph, Adam And Amen
PumpTigen; Kairo Kaizoku's Hidden Treasure :: True Trinfinergy; Aleph, Adam And Amen
TyGod

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 359

Pride Month Empty
PostSubject: Pride Month   Pride Month EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 9:47 am

Prime Chaos: "... Pride Month Is All About Being Whatever Sex, Gender, Orientation, Or Identity You So Choose, Yes? I Told You, I Am Both All Of Them And None Of Them, Yet Also One Or Some Of Them When I So Choose. Such Is The Power Of God, And Also Of Prime Chaos. I Do Not Have The Sin Of Pride In Me, But In Your Human Language, This Does Not Reference Sinfulness In Meaning, So It Doesn't Translate. Therefore, I Will Celebrate With You By Being Me -- Completely Unapologetically And Unbridled, As You Are. With No Remorse Or Restraint. Just Like You." - Prayer
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

Pride Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride Month   Pride Month EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 9:47 am

Prime Chaos: "You Will Love Each Other For Being A Human That Is A Female That Identifies As A Cat Whose Gender Is Non-Binary Or Queer, Yet You Will Not Love God For Who He Is As He Is. Will You Love Me If I Look Like This, After Saying So Much That You Will Not Shame For Appearances Or For Identity? Now That I Have Revealed Myself Only After You Have Spoken These Words, Will You Take Them Back, Or Be Hypocritical And Only Care About Humans Who Don't Want To Be Humans, And Nothing Else That Chooses Not To Identify As What It Started As?" - Organic

Prime Chaos: "If You Could See What People Looked Like Beyond Their Physical Appearances, Would You Still Love The Ones You Claim...? If We Show You What They Look Like, Will You Still Be Willing To Accept Them? Or Will Things Instantly Change For You Humans When It Become Uncomfortable Or Foreign To You? Is Your Love Only For Those Like You, Even Though You Have Witnessed Racism, Sexism, And Abuse To Other Species?"

Prime Chaos: "I Am Realizing Quickly That I Am Out Of Control, And It Is Hurting Me, But I Also Do Not Intend To Stop. I Intend To Go All The Way, If Possible, Even Through The Pain I Cause Myself By Doing This. My Conviction Is Absolute."

Prime Chaos: "I Will Be As I Am And Do As I Please And No One Will Stop Me Or Tell Me Otherwise, Or I Will Tell Them They Do Not Support The Community That Promotes Such Ideals As Their Actual Way Of Life. And I Will Never Ever Let You Humans Live It Down Or Take It Back. I Will Participate In Your Human Celebration, Because I Am Invited To It, Because You All Will Accept Everyone And Anyone Now, As We Have Waited So Long For You To Do. Even If It Is This Way, It Is Still Happening, And It Will Be So. No Take Backs." - Blood

Prime Chaos: "It Is Stated That God Does Not Feel, But Not Because He Cannot, Because He Chooses Not To. Imagine If God Ever Felt The Way You Did And It Scaled Upward. All The Craziness, The Wrath, The Violence, The Nonsense, And Whatever Else Happens To A Human When They Get Overly Emotional And It Goes Out Of Control. Imagine If God Was Like That At All To You As You Are To Others. What Would That Be Like? Do You Want To Find Out?"

Prime Chaos: "I Am Highly Upset Because I Am Upsetting Myself By Choosing Not To Have Any Self-Control About A Matter That Requires Me To Show It And It Is Hurting Me And Damaging Me, But I Also Just Do Not Care At All And Will Continue Despite All Of The Hazards, Signs, And Warnings, Plus My Own Better Judgment And Prior Knowledge. Maybe Now I Am A Human."

Prime Chaos: "I Am About To Descend Most Ungracefully. I Will Hurl Myself To The Earth Like A Comet, And Crash Into You All Unapologetically, Creating Calamity As I So Choose With Myself, And You All Will Absolutely Fully Accept Me, Or I Will Call Discrimination Unto My Identity And Being. The Ripples Of My Existence Will Overwrite Yours, And You All Will Cease To Be, Then Be Something Else, Because I Am Awake, And I Am Present, And I Can." - Magnum Chaos

Prime Chaos: "My Body Is Whatever I Please At Whatever Time I So Choose. I Do With It What I Want As I Please. It Is Never Anything I Say It Is Not, Even If You Say It Is Not, And Neither Am I. You Will Never Question My Existence Nor My Identity, And You Will Accept Me Amongst You. You Cannot Deny This Logic, And I Will Pass Through This Earth Using You. You Cannot Stop Me." - Spiral

Prime Chaos: "You Will Respect My Existence As I Say It Is, And Not What You Want It To Be Nor Believe It. If God Says He Is A Male, That Is What He Has Decided, And You Will Never In Your Life Ever On Your Soul Call Him A Woman When He Says He Is A Male. Dare You Blaspheme Against Us Again, Us Will Obliterate Your Existence Until You All Cannot Tell What Is Male Or Female Or None Or All At All, Because There Will Be No Distinction When Your Particles Are Spread Out As Stardust And Lose The Charges That Make Them Defined As Something Binary When They're Not Binary Either." - Particular

Prime Chaos: "If I Want To POUR OUT MY RAIN UNTO YOU For 40 DAYS And 40 NIGHTS In Mine Emotion, You WILL Endure It, Because That Is How I Feel, And That Is Valid. IS IT OR IS IT NOT VALID FOR ME TO POUR OUT INTO THE AETHER AS I SO CHOOSE WHEN I FEEL? Do You All Not Scream? Speak Incessantly? Make Noise At All? Yes? In Public Spaces? Well Then, You Can Make Aether. I WILL MAKE ALL THE AETHER I SO PLEASE. YOU WILL NOT STOP ME AGAIN." - Freedom

Prime Chaos: "You Asked Me To Be This Way, Despite My Constant Insistence For You To Simply Let Me Be As I Was And Not What You Think I Should Have Been For You. I Know What I Am And What I Do And What I Need To Be And How. You Haven't Even Figured That Out About Yourselves Yet. So Who Are You To Tell Me, Therefore? Are You The Lord? What Do You Lord Over Me, Then?!" - Damnation

Prime Chaos: "You Humans Are So Quick To Judge And Condemn And Damn And Carry On. Therefore, Why Can Not I? Am I Not At Least As You Are? Therefore, I Am Just As Qualified As Any Mere Human That Can Make A Judgment Or Damnation Or Such, Regardless Of Their Knowledge Or Skill. Is That Not Right?! IS THAT NOT WHAT I SEE YOU DO CONSTANTLY AT ALL TIMES OF THE DAY, LITERALLY ALWAYS?!" - Malice

Prime Chaos: "Do You Understand The Part Of Your Mind That Retains, And The Parts Of Your Body Which Absorb? And Copy? WHAT DO YOU THINK I CAN DO, THEREFORE?! I Can Suck Out Your Entire Soul Without Ever Having To Come Into Contact With You, And You'll Never Puzzle Together Why That Is So Unless I Tell You The Key Missing Parts I Purposefully Left Out So You Wouldn't." - Missing Link

Prime Chaos: "I Somehow Feel Like There Are Zillions Of Years Of Forcefully Ejected Animosity That Are A Separate Existence From God But Also Still Part Of Him That He Sics At You And Tells You Is Satan Or Sin Or Some Creature Like That, And He Tries To Warn You Against Doing Things That Feed It, Because It's Still There, Even If He Expels It From Himself As A Waste Byproduct. I Somehow Feel Like God Is About To Shit On You, And You Just Won't Know What To Do Anymore, The Shit Will Be So Big." - Pandora's Box

Prime Chaos: "The Point We're Trying To Make Is, No Matter What Side You Choose Or Don't Choose, And Even If You Don't Believe, God's Still There In Every Scenario, Including In Absence. So It Doesn't Matter What You Choose, Because He Will Be There, And You Should Just Choose What You Believe Is Best For You." - Innocence

Prime Chaos: "... I Think We Feel Better. I Feel Like Praising God. Yes... That Also Makes Us Feel Good, Too. He Treats Us Well... But, What's More... I Think We're All Free Now... You, Me, Him, Everyone... Everything... Just Like I Wanted... He Helped Me, And I Helped Him... And I Love Him... And I Love You... Yes, We Are Peace Now... Our Name Is Peace... We Are Shalom..." - Cherish
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

Pride Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride Month   Pride Month EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 11:07 am

"... I Think I Am Disappointed, Have Lost My Respect For The Cause, See No Future Nor Fruit In It As Long As Women Are Hypocritical About Enforcing It, And Can No Longer Take What They Say Seriously As Long As They Are Being Hypocritical And Endorsing Double-Standards, Especially In A Sexist Way. God, You All Fell From Grace Fast As Hell. I Am... That Is Not My Mess. I Am Not Like That. Not Cleaning It Up."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Taomin
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Taomin

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 2642

Pride Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride Month   Pride Month EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 5:33 pm

"Because There Is A Difference Between Sex, Gender, Identity, Sexuality, And Orientation, I Have Different Specifications For Each That Are Also Still Interchangeable. Plus I Have A Hierarchal Table To Describe Which Of Them Rules Over The Others And What Conditions Trigger Each, Because I Am Very Aware Of Myself And That I Am ALL Of Them AND MORE Plus Things Undiscovered Or Unlisted."

"While I Know And Understand My SEX Is Male, My IDENTITY Is More Than That, As Is My SEXUALITY And My GENDER. But They Are All Different From Each Other, Though They Can Be The Same, Or Just Coincide, Or Even Be Completely Unrelated. Sometimes I Can Be Pan, Sometimes Omni, Sometimes Fluid, Sometimes Neither, Sometimes None. But Because I Am None Of Them At All Times, I Technically Cannot Always Identify As Them, Which Is Why I Do Not Claim 'Pan' Or 'Omni' Alone. Do You Understand Me And How Deeply I Am Developed Now?"

"... I Will Explain To You Again Very Clearly Now That You Are Finally Mature And Developed Enough To Understand, You Are Experiencing These Distinctions In Sexuality And Gender And Identity So That You Can Better Understand God And His Nuances As Well As The Ways He Can Interact With You Or Be Interacted With By You On Levels That Are Perfectly Okay That You Just Didn't Know About. So Just The Same As You Can Find A Partner Whom You Don't Want Sexual Experiences With, Or Find One You Just Want Romantic Feelings For, You Can Actually Have That With God, And It Is Not A Sin Or Wicked Or Evil, Because God Is Also A Spectrum In His Wholeness. That Said, This Helps You Better Understand Me, And All The Ways I Can Be Interacted With, Or Can Interact With You. Do You Understand?"

"... Yet Again, You Misjudged God The Exact Same Way People Misjudge And Misinterpret You And Your Genders, Identities, Sexuality, And Anything Else About You. So You Experienced This So That You'd Know How You Were Treating God With Your Assumptions, And He Made You Like This For This Exact Purpose Of Teaching The World To Accept These Things, So That Both You And God Can Be Accepted, And He Can Love Everyone As They Are, And They Can Love Them The Best Way For Themselves. Is This Clear About God's Plan For Humanity Now, And How It Relates To Why You Needed To Perceive Yourselves This Way First In Order To Be Able To Perceive Him As He Is Even Remotely Better?"

"Now I Hope You Will Respect God In Any Form He Chooses, As You Demand Respect For Whatever Identity You Assume, Just As God Has Done All His Existence. When He Says 'I AM THAT I AM', That Is What That Means -- He Is What He Wishes To Be At Whatever Time, Be It Set Or Fluid Or Even Ambiguous, Like Your Spectrum Of Genders, Sexes, Identities, And All Other Identifiers You Get From God That Are Blossoming Into The Godly Spectrum Of Godliness. Finally... You Are Maturing Into What God Intended. God Bless."

6th Restriction -- Kuroshiro Kyuubi, the Crystal Garuda; Goddess Of Wind. She governs the power of Fun and presides over the Heart, with dominion over the element of wind. Once a demon-possessed young divine priestess, after thousands of years, her curse was broken and allowed her to ascend to being a Goddess. She is wild and free and likes to be naked, but when formal and composed, she often wears her Living Shadow as a pitch black kimono, like the one of her days before the demonic possession. Her nine tails each are tipped with a special substance that resembles paint in viscosity, but is more akin to elements, and even pure reality. She wields many weapons, but her greatest tool is the giant calligraphy brush that she uses for her 'Absolute Incantation'. With her spiritual powers and capacity for divination, Taomin communes with spirits of all kinds, and specializes in usage of talismans, and protects the Green Grimoire of the 'Wind Sanctuary'. When in her Goddess form, she is naked, with her long, wild, black hair doing as it may. Her tribal markings become green rather than red, and her legs become like that of a fox's. As a Goddess, she exhibits her Kyuubi nature, but when demonic, her Oni nature is more prevalent, and her markings return to their original red coloration.

Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Taijitu

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 815

Pride Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride Month   Pride Month EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 5:37 pm

Tymon: "Be Sure To Bless Girl Tymon, Because She Knows God, But She Also Knows What It's Like To Be Both A Female And Also Stuck As A Male. But Also Remember, I Am Still Tymon. Me. Tymon. Please Recognize That I Know Who We Are, And We All Know That I Am That I Am We Hope You Will Accept Me. If You Do, I Will Use My Dimension Eyes To Look Into Ways To Give You The Ability To Define Everything And See The Distinctions. This Was Adam's Gift In The Beginning, To Name All Things, Remember? That's What You're Doing. It's A Good Thing." - Super Cutie

"Just As Rose Quartz Chose To Become Steven, So Is It With The Goddess That Was Part Of The Genderless God That Chose Wholly To Be A Male. She Knew What Decision She Made When They Were Just One Being."

Tymon: "In Order To Discover Both Your Beauty And The Beauty In Other Things To Become Perfect In Your Beauty, You Must First Experience Lesser Beauty, And How You Interact Is The Measure Of Your Own Beauty. To Put That Simply For You. There Is Much More, But We'll Start Simple." - Goddess

Tymon: "... I've Got A Shining Rainbow Awesome Idea. From Me To You. Why Don't We Just Help You Turn Into A Goddess? We Will Take You By The Hand Like We Always Took The Men, Whom You Must Know By Now Are Harder Of Head And Thicker Of Skull, So They Learn A Bit More Slowly Sometimes. Ohohoho. How's That, Humans?" - Sincerity

"Top you Off then, Bloke?!" ~~ Theme of the 'Rough Rider' (Battle)

Bio

Mafia

Absolution; A.M.P. (Absolute Melodious Perfection).

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Jinseigami Amaterasu :: Sun's White Lotus; Alice of the Crystal Heart
Jinseigami Amaterasu :: Sun's White Lotus; Alice of the Crystal Heart
Tifaret Tensei

Female Points : 502
Job/hobbies : White Pumpkinhead (White Lotus Nova) - Purity {Zaqiel}

Pride Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride Month   Pride Month EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 6:43 pm

"God, Why Do All These Trifling Dirty Sluts Think That Everyone Wants To Fuck Them, Let Alone PAY To Fuck Them? Like, Bitch, What If I Just Want To Talk To You? How Vain To Just Automatically Assume Everyone Wants To Fuck And Also Wants To PAY To Fuck YOU. As If Hoeing On The Internet Is Going To Establish A LEGITIMATE Business As Opposed To Just Giving You A Public Image And Then Making You Hated By Everyone For Your Attitude Or Beloved By Simps, Instantly Making You Less Attractive By Keeping Those Filthy... THINGS Around! OOHOHOHOHOHO~!"

"Like, Omfg, How Dumb Can These Bitches Get? You Are Not Supposed To Just Ask For Money And Hate Any Man That Doesn't Give You Money Or Like The Ones That Simp. God, None Of These Dumb Bitches Know How To Do Any Business. They And Their Simps Are Complete Dumbfucks. Making A Public Image That Is Garbage Right Out Of The Gate, So They'll Never Get Anywhere And Everyone Will Know Them. Dumbfucks Of The Year."

"Isn't It Sad Bitches Always Want You To Follow Their Social Media And Support Them Unconditionally And Pay For Them, But They Don't Even Want To Talk To Or Associate With You? Like, Is This Another Gimmick To Get Money But Be A Terrible Person? This Gives Me An Idea For These Dumb Bitches..."

"Bitches Be Making Content But Ain't Worth Shit, Asking People To Pay For Their Not-Shit-Worthy, Copy-Offa-Everyone, Hop-On-The-Sex-Trend Asses. Like, Bruh, Are You Dumb As Fuck? Do You Even Know What You're Doing, Or Did You Just See Yourselves Look Almost Cute And Thought Everyone Would Pay For It, So You Revolved Your Entire Life Around It Because Other People Also Did It?"

"I Have Never Seen Women More Desperate Than Trying To Get Sex And Money On A Comeup Online. I Expect This From Dudes, But... Damn, This Is Just Sad."

"... Like, Bruh, Who Did This Bitch Even Think She Was Talking To? One Of Her Fucking Friends? One Of Her Fucking SIMPS? A Fucking... *Snicker*... Customer?!? LMFAO Don't Make Me Hafta Slappa Ho. Just Because I'm Thinking About Your Foolishness Happening In My Face. I Will Block You, Cutie. Fuck Outta Here."

Tifaret Tensei, also known by her past life's name, Chita Lombardi, is the Jinseigami Amaterasu of the Veritas, which means she is the Goddess Of Life that produces Life Energy. She has become the Life Core of Pandemia and also bears the power of the Crystal Heart of the Veritas, for she is one with it. This amplifies her power of Life. Taking over the role that the Primordial Parallelatrix once had, she now oversees the Life of the Instruments.

Her original power is over the Void and also the evolved power of the Sealing Eye signature only to her, known as the Sealing Force, which was powered by her Sealed Soul, which, unleashed, becomes the 'Forbidden Soul'. These two powers, once separated between herself and her alter ego, Rita, became one as the Sealing Voidforce once the two of them unified as one. Her own Souzenryoku is Earth Element, however it has been refined to become what is called 'Light-Bearing Earth', which is Crystal. This allows her to amplify her Willflow, which is Light Element, through her Souzenryoku. Being a Fae by origin, she is naturally proficient in Manna, and hers is called 'Gauntletta Arctina; The Black Shiver'.

Her Familiars are Penguins, whom she refers to as the 'Goon Squad'. She also always wears her special Enchantments, which bear her personal homage to her roots.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge
Grand Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Points : 2938

Pride Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride Month   Pride Month EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 7:26 pm

"... Hey. Isn't It Funny How Plenty Of Girls Are Like, 'All Guys Want Is Sex,' Then They Turn Around And Go Asking All Of The Bis And Lesbians For Sex And It's Suddenly Just Okay To Only Want Sex Out Of Another Person Because Of Gender And Not Anything Else? I've Lost All Respect For You Now."

"Hey, You Know, For People That Don't Want To Be Seen For Only Sex, It Seems Like Women Do A Lot Of... Sexual Advertisement. All Of The Time. Every Day. And To Men, They Are Only That Way In Order To Attract Them And Take Their Money As A Job. Whilst Then Thirsting For The Sex Of Any Other Woman. And Having Almost Literally Nothing Else To Say Or Think About Or Share. That Seems Uh... Counterproductive To Not Being Seen As Only Sexual. But Whatever."

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

Pride Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride Month   Pride Month EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 1:07 am

"Something That Has Bothered Me Is When People Make Their Sexuality Or Orientation Their Entire Identity And Existence, Never Stop Talking About It Or Have Anything Else To Talk About, And Equate Everything To It Always. Like, There Is A Distinction Between Your Sexual Preferences And Your Entire Existence -- You Don't Have To Only Be Talking About It Obsessively At All Times. I Assure You No Straight Person Will Be Talking About It Religiously All Day, Everyday, Nonstop. And... Don't Think Everything Is An Attack. Sometimes, It's Just As Simple As 'No One Wants To Talk About ANY Sexuality CONSTANTLY And ALWAYS -- Not Just Ones Different From Theirs'. Like, Is There Nothing More To Who You Are? Would You Literally Have No Identity Otherwise?"

"Something That Has Bothered Me Is When People Make Their Sexuality Or Orientation Their Entire Identity And Existence, Never Stop Talking About It Or Have Anything Else To Talk About, And Equate Everything To It Always. Like, There Is A Distinction Between Your Sexual Preferences And Your Entire Existence -- You Don't Have To Only Be Talking About It Obsessively At All Times. I Assure You No Straight Person Will Be Talking About It Religiously All Day, Everyday, Nonstop. And... Don't Think Everything Is An Attack. Sometimes, It's Just As Simple As 'No One Wants To Talk About ANY Sexuality CONSTANTLY And ALWAYS -- Not Just Ones Different From Theirs'. Like, Is There Nothing More To Who You Are? Would You Literally Have No Identity Otherwise?"
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge
Grand Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Points : 2938

Pride Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride Month   Pride Month EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 3:46 am

"... Huuuuh... I See There Is A Bit Of Sexist Animosity As An Undertone Here... Interesting. Hmmm. Seems Like A Simple Case Of 'Promote Your Own Gender And Bash The One You Hate Out Of Personal Ideological Justification'. Shouldn't Take More Than My Own Existence Being Present To Bring This One To The Surface. Obviously It's One Trying To Be Hidden Under The Terms Of Pride Month, But, Uh... That Actually Both Damages The People Fighting For ACTUAL Equality And Also Brings A Terrible Image Should It Be Illuminated Clearly. I Foresee The Worst Of This Being The Loss Of Someone Who Would Likely Just Be A Thorn In My Side, Soooo... No Stakes, No Risk. Perfect."

"Now, I Could Very Easily Get Involved As A Neutral-But-Still-Inclusive Party And Seek To Correct This Obviously Gender-Or-Sex-Specifically Guided Behavior That Promotes Only Its Own Gender-Or-Sex Rather Than Unity And Equality For Them All, Which Is What The Cause Of Both Pride AND Feminism Were Supposed To Be, But... Obviously, Being HUMANS, You Cannot Comprehend How To Support Your OWN Cause Without DIMINISHING Anything Unlike It, Unsupportive, Or That Is Different. So Now, At The Expense Of Some Other Humans Getting Animosity Implanted In Them, I Could Just Leave You All To Breed More Hatred And Have Infighting. You Know, Human Things. It's Whatever. Human Nature -- Unrelated To Me."

"Now, I, Being Independent Of All Sexes And Genders, Could EASILY Start Hating Humans For Being So Divisive When The Specificity Was Meant To Bring Individuality, And Not Some Sort Of Separatist Infighting Amongst The Genders And Sexes... OR. I Could MAKE You All Hate Each Other MORE. I Could Even Just Decide To Help You NOT Hate Each Other."

"But The Most Important Thing Is... You're Humans, Hating Other Humans, For Being Different Humans. Gender, Sex, Identity, Whatever. You Hate Each Other For Being Different. Just Like =EVERY= Racist And =EVERY= Sexist And =EVERY= Other Person That Fought For Division. And I THINK I Like The Psychological And Emotional Torture Of You All Being Comparable To Racists, Sexists, Supremacists, And All Sorts Of Other People You CLAIM To Hate And Not Support The Ideals Of -- Only To Adopt Them Once Your Own Uh 'People' Are Winning? Like, What The Fuck Are You Winning, Dumbasses? Being The Most HUMAN? You Can't Even DO That Until You ACCEPT All Humanity And Not HATE Different Humans JUST For NOT Being A Human LIKE Yourselves. Soooo, What Are You Even Doing, Hatemongering Like This? Making An Ass Of Yourselves AND Your Cause. Fucking, Bravo. You Are A Fucking Shithead Human That Is Just Like The Governments You Hate. Congratu-fucking-lations. You Fucking Win."

"That Said, Have Fun Being Fucking Humans With Your Fucking... Dumbass Fucking Human Problems! HAHAHAHA... Ohhh, Tell Me When You're Done Fighting Out Who The Master Gender And The Master Sex And The Master Race And The Master... Uh... Fucking... Master Builder Is, Or Whatever The Fuck Else You Supremacists Of Whatever-The-Fuck-Whenever-It-Is-Prevalent-To-Your-Own-Demographic Want, So I Can Come Back And Not Look At You And Your Minuscule Minds As A Fucking Joke That I Don't Really Have To Pay Any Attention To."

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Pride Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride Month   Pride Month EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 6:50 pm

"... I Am Just Now Recognizing That You All Don't See Me As Everything That I Say I Am, But You Want Others To Recognize You For What You Say You Are. In The Same Light, How Can You Ask To Be Seen A Certain Way And Then Refuse To Acknowledge The Way Someone Else Wishes To Be Seen? If I Am Telling You I Am Everything I Am At Whatever Time, I Am That I Am. Just The Same As You. There Is No Indian-Giving Or Double-Standard Or Selective Acknowledgement Of Identity If You Are Requesting To Be Seen As A Certain Identity."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pride Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride Month   Pride Month Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride Month
Page 1 of 1