The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinzita
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami
Shinzita

Virgo Female Points : 1113
Job/hobbies : Goddess Of The Zero World; Head Witch - Hostess

Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron Empty
PostSubject: Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron   Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 3:20 am

='Behemoth'=
February 17, 2023 @ 11:05 AM
Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron Chasti10
"Deck :: Three Of Spades : Physical Emanation ; Rook - Defense ~ D.W. (Dual Wield)."
-Chastise-

"To The Idiot Continually Making Fake Accounts To Try To Spam My Group: You Do Realize That Such Activity Is Monitored, And Will Eventually Lead Back To Your Dumb Computer, Wherever You Are, No Matter How Many Times You Attempt To Slightly Annoy Me, Yes? Go Do Something Better With Your Life, Before You Lose It To Some... Foolish Internet Engagements That Don't Actually Matter, From One Who Doesn't Care About You. Way To Achieve In Life."

February 20 @ 10:36 AM: "Thank God They Posted Again -- I Was Looking For A Reason To Put This Up, So I Could Collect It Later. Now I'm Playing With Them, Because I Think It's Funny, So I'm Actually Going To Dedicate A Fraction Of My Attention To This Now. Especially Because It's Something That Will Keep Me Entertained. It's Gonna Be A Long Process, And I Need As Much Fun As Possible To Get Me Through."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron   Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 3:26 am

February 19, 2023 @ 2:16 AM
Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron Secret10
"Deck :: Judgment : Third Eye ; Ruler - Dark ~ S.W. (Spirit World)."
-Secret-

"So, About Those Strange Spam Posts From Like, A Million Different Accounts Someone Is Taking All Their Time To Go Make Strictly To Do Only Specifically That...? Yeah, So, If You've Been Paying Attention, I Said That Number One, A Whole Bunch Of People Pay Attention To Me. Number Two, Some Of Them Don't Like Me And Have Literally Nothing Better To Do. Three, I Also Mentioned About Hackers Bothering Me, Too. Look, A Lot Of People Just... Really Are Pathetic And Have No Lives. They Cannot Help But To Be... That Way. But I Need To Collect All The Data, Which Is Stored Somewhere, And Will Lead Back To Them. So. Yeah. Told Ya I Have Lame-O Haters Out There. I Was Not Playing About These People Hating Me Because -They- Suck And Need To Vent About How -Much- They Suck In Comparison To How Much I Don't."

February 20 @ 11:11 AM: "Sometimes, To Get Through My Life With So Much Work I Must Do, I Actually Do Need Other People To Do Dumb Bullshit To Spice It Up. Lets Me Do A Great Deal Of Things, Make Memories, Test My Prowess, Potentially Expand Or Grow In Other Ways, And Keep Everything As A Trophy Documented For My Memoirs Of When I Recall And Recount And Publish As An Autobiography When Dumb Sinners Did Dumb Shit, With Names And Dates And Times And Such To Commemorate, So Everyone Everywhere Will Know, And They Eventually Will Also Come Forward Due To The Guilt And Shame Of Their Sins."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron   Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 3:33 am

='Secret'=
2:34 AM
Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron Pieces10
"Deck :: Lawless : Shadow Henchman ; B.R. (Black Rabbit)."
-Pieces-

"I Have To Gauge The Depths Of The Vision Of This Uh... What Do They Call These Ones...? When The Eyes Are All Together...? Doesn't Seem Like A Spider... Definitely Not An Argus, Either... I'm Both Those Things And Know What Those Look Like... Not A Medusa, Because Not Enough Women... Hmmm..."

February 20 @ 11:13 AM: "Memo To Me: Remember To Collect And Organize This Later, In A Separate Topic, Then Come Back And Show It To The Dumbasses As I Further Record Their Dumbassity For My Scrapbook, Then Cut Them Off And Leave Them Behind Forever Once I Have Gotten A Story From Them And They've Served An Actual Purpose On This Planet Than Just Being Hideous Trolls And Other Underbridge Cretins."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron   Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 3:40 am

='Pieces'=
2:41 AM
Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron Trap10
"Lawless :: Target (Spotlight) : Banish."
-Trap-

"... I'm Thinking... Something Smaller... Rat Pack? Couldn't Be An Ant Colony... Not Sophisticated Enough... But A Rat Pack? Seems Like The Credentials Fit... And I Know Many Ways To Rid Mineself Of Vermin... But, I Don't Even Think I Need That Much. One Would Have To Destroy The Nest, Send In A Predator, An Obnoxious Aroma, Floor Traps, Bait, Poison... All Effective On Their Own, But Together... Hmhmhm..."

February 20 @ 11:14 AM: "Addendum: Be Sure To Keep This And Transfer It Elsewhere -- Will Need It For Rat Kings, And Their Packs. As Well As Other Vermin, Because... Most... Vermin Actually Are Like This. Highly Intelligent And/Or Extremely Filthy."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron   Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 3:46 am

='Trap'=
2:43 AM
Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron Trap_r10
"Lawless :: Factions : H.P. (Hot Pursuit)."
-Trap Rat-

"People Underestimate The Intellect Of A Rodent... But... No, I Do Not Underestimate Any Creature That Exists. I Just Call Them Like I See Them. Maybe... Obnoxious Aroma To Drive Them Out, Bait To Catch The Eye After Driven From Their Place, Floor Traps As Deterrents, Poison As Auxiliary, And Predator Once They Are Totally Distraught And Disoriented...? After Destroying The Nest As Soon As They Leave, That Is, So They Have No Home To Return To..."

February 20 @ 11:19 AM: "P.S. Rodents Are Smart Enough To Know To Get Crumbs And Droppings Rather Than Large Things That Slow Them Down, Which Is Why They Only Nibble What They Cannot Carry. Fascinating As It Is, The Major Flaw Is That They: One, Have To Keep Coming Back; And Two, Think They Are More Intelligent Than They Are For Getting Away With It Once. So You Can Build The Small Ego Of A Rodent Because It Is So Small And Clever, But Not Strong And Intimidating, And Then Make It Bold Out Of Its Element By Baiting It And Luring It Into A Trap. And It's Their Own Cleverness That Gets Them Trapped."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron   Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 3:51 am

2:45 AM
Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron Creatu10
"Lawless :: King (White) : Player ; S.I. (Surprise Inside)."
-Creature-

"Oh, I'll Have So Much Fun With All The Little Beasts Of The Beast Kingdom... And Then, I Will Eat Them. Some Skeever Tail To Get Me By In These Trying Times~!"

February 20 @ 11:22 AM: "So Obviously, I Have Definitely Anticipated This Idiot Trying To Annoy Me By Spamming In My Group Is Intent On Doing This For An Extended Period, Despite It Being Wasteful To Them. So, I'm Not Only Turning It Into A Spectacle So That I Can Make A Public Display Of It, Then Take It Home And Put It On My Mantle, And Retell Children For Years To Come, But Also I'm Going To Make Them Make Even More Waste And Be More And More Wasteful And Literally Do Nothing But Watch Themselves Waste On Themselves All Day As If That Actually Affects Me Like They Believe It Does, And Doesn't -Just- Serve As Detrimental To Them."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron   Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 4:35 am

='Behemoth'=
1:59 PM
Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron Intros10
"Queen Of Diamonds :: Metaessential Formation : Bishop ; Support - D.M. (Dark Matter)."
-Introspection-

"... Oo, Looks Like Because I'm So Notorious... Got Lots Of Hidden Eyes On My Group... People I Don't Even Know Watching Are Watching... But, What They Don't Know Is, On My Original Account -- Three Accounts Ago, Still Running -- They Did That When I -First- Started. So This Isn't New. Surprising, Sure, But Not -New-. This Is Interesting, Though... This Just Means I Need To Get Even -More- Attention. Smoke Out The Rats, Draw Em Out Into The Light. Simple Extermination Protocol. Gotta Keep Being Me And It'll Bring Em Right On To Me."

February 20 @ 11:25 AM: "Man, Does Anyone Even Remember Almost Ten Years Ago When I First Started And Tons Of People Were Spam-Troll-Posting My Statuses And Comments And Stuff...? And I Fought Them All Until They Were Utterly Destroyed. And No One Commented On My Things Again After That. -No One-. I Used It As A 'Publicity Stunt' Back Then, Too... Guess What I'll Use Anyone Dumb Enough To Try Dumb Shit At Me As This Time, Too...? That's Right~! A Publicity Stunt. For My Own Image. You're Better Off Just Rotting In Your Envy, Unable To -Ever- Express Nor Act Upon It."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron   Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 4:38 am

4:39 PM
Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron Retrib10
"Chariot :: Minor : Root ; Earth - D.R. (Data Realm)."
-Retribution-

"Them Hidden Eyes Wasn't Ready To Get Burnt Out, But. I'm Always Ready To Burn Some Eyes Out That Are Getting A Little Too Close And Starting To Get Handsy. Envy Is All About Eyes And Hands. But Being So Picky And Particular, They Pick Up On Almost Everything... So, Oversaturation Will Definitely Destroy Them. Not... Tiny. Small Things. They -Thrive- In Tiny... Small Things."

February 20 @ 11:29 AM: "Things Are Actually Very Pleasant When You Just... Don't Tolerate Certain Things Or People In Your Life. Then You Can Look Back At Them And Laugh For Being The Thing That Isn't Pleasant In Life, Watching It Be They Themselves, And You Were Smart Enough To Get Rid Of Them, As They Go Associate With And Attach To Others In Desperation, Then Have To Go On A String Of Attaching Themselves To People And Ruining Everyone's Lives. Fun Little Causality String."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron   Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 4:43 am

4:51 PM
Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron Waste11
"House :: Black Knight : Offense ; F.P. (Fire Power)."
-Waste-

"What The People Who Keep Making New Accounts Specifically To Spam My Group Don't Realize Is... It Takes -Way- More Effort For Them To Do That To Only Barely Slightly Annoy Me Than It Does For Me To Delete And Ban The Account, Which Is Why I Don't Mind Doing That Repetitively -- It's Much More Energy Efficient For Me, And It's Wholly Wasteful To Them. I'm Not The One Wasn't My Energy And Time Here. Sins Will Blind You To -Actual- Logic. Like =REAAAAL SCIENCE!!!!!!="

February 20 @ 11:34 AM: "... Anyone -Else- Want To Do Something =Completely Fucking Stupid= To Me So I Can =Step On You In Public= And Make A =Greater Image For Myself=, Or Are You Fucking Idiots Ready To Stop Being Fucking Dumb, Idiot, Stupid... Stupidiots? Cuz I Can -Actually- Do This Forever -And- Make Your Lives -Infinitely Worse- Indefinitely, And Come Back To Find You And Torture You -When I Am Bored Or When Everyone Else Has Stopped Fucking With Me On Purpose Anymore-, Which Will Happen, And Guess What...? I'll Be Coming For The People That -Started- Doing It On Purpose, And -Do It On Purpose =To You=-. Fucking. Idiots."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron   Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 4:49 am

Facebook: Tripping
"... Do You Know How Many Times I've Been Through This? Oh, But Guess What...? Some Of The People Who Remember From Back Then And Watch The Results Of What I Did Every Day Of Their Lives Spite Me By -NOT BRINGING ME MORE- On Purpose. Fortunately, I Go To People On Purpose So I Can -MAKE THEM DO DUMB SHIT TO ME WHEN I'M READY FOR THEM TO GO. AFTER I FEEL LIKE THEY'VE SEEN AND PARTICIPATED ENOUGH IN MY LIFE-. And Everybody Else Gets To Watch -That- Happen -Live- And Then... Participate In These Things That Happen When I'm On Psychedelics. Like... The Fucking Veritas."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron   Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 4:53 am

February 20, 2023 @ 12:17 PM
"So, Let's Start At The Beginning: This Was One Of The First Posts That This Spamming Person Did. I Preserved It -- You Know, Like I Do Sins -- For Storage And Usage For Later. Such As Now. For A Publicity Stunt."

February 14, 2023 @ 12:03 PM
Spoiler:

12:19 PM: "This One Is The Second One. I Have Preserved This One For The Evidence Locker, Too, Because.. You Know... This Person's A Fucking Idiot. In Short, The Only Way For Me To Actually Make Use Of This Is For Them To Prolong This As Long As Possible. Giving God A Satan To Fight, If You Must Name It. For The Sake Of A Spectacle... In God's Favor. That Never Would Occur If He Didn't Have A Satan."

February 14, 2023 @ 3:55 PM
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron   Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 4:56 am

1:34 PM
"Okay, Finally. I Was Waiting For This. Moving Right Along, This One Is The Proof Of What I Said. So Because Of That, I Am Preserving It As The Next Bit Of Evidence. You Have To Build This Stuff Up. But See, I Am Using This As A Publicity Stunt, So I Have To Dress It Up And Make It Look Pretty, Like A Cute Dolly Toy -- So I Will Leave One Or Two Every Now And Then, Erase The Bulk Of Them, And Replace Them With Timestamped Documents Of My Own With Pretty Pictures And Lots Of Curses."

February 20, 2023 @ 1:26 PM
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron   Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 4:58 am

February 20, 2023 @ 1:46 PM
Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron Elativ10
"House :: White Knight : Offense ; P.H. (Power House)."
-Elative-

"It's Really Obvious The Spammer Isn't A Bot Or Anything, And Is An Actual Person, But The Best Way To Lure Out A Dumbass Into Doing Some Dumb Shit Is Letting Them Be Alone And Cook Up Some Dumb Shit. You Don't Even Have To Do Anything But Wait And Then Act Only When They Do The Dumbest Shit And Thought About Absolutely Nothing But Doing The One Dumb Thing They Just Did. And The Not Dumb Person Gets To Glean From It And Maximize Off Of It, If They're Lucky. Like Me."

*"So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron   Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 4:59 am

2:37 PM
"This One Is Meant To Be Preserved As Part Of The Timestamps, To Show That This Isn't An Algorithm, And It's Actually Someone Trying To Be Malicious."

February 20, 2023 @ 2:13 PM
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron   Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 5:02 am

2:26 PM
Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron Platte10
"House :: White Pawn : Variable ; S.S. (Sniper Scope)."
-Platter-

"Watch This. I Can Make A Trick Shot."

*"I'm Going To Delete The Next Ones For Some Days, Just So I Can Prove A Point." - 2:38 PM
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron   Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 5:03 am

3:15 PM
"Tricked You -- I Wanted To Prove Someone Was Doing This On Purpose. See How They Try To Prove A Point To Me, But Instead Prove My Own Point? I'm Sure They Wanted Attention, But They Can Never Get It Because They Make Numerous Different Fake Accounts. So, I Just Get All The Attention And They Do All The Work. That's A Three-Pointer. Trick Shot Achieved. Told You So -- I Called It."

February 20, 2023 @ 2:42 PM
Quote :
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Flivenews206.com%2Fcontent%2F4146%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR0zO6aVl-jnQDAMHHcZwNRBDwPDjBZqxodbueA2j0OmeLkQr1Z8Q7p5Aiw&h=AT1iZTFEn4Hmuk8-Fl6uBIN4fLCkX8Opdzlyd54mqzITssjFm4UsYmkUZPDDclv67LgyKilVlUcHlBF935Lm7CNsHKy28jw5YVhN-zEQ-leucMxdy9k2c45zq1iU0KG0aY-ivBu4olH6TD_KiRoz&__tn__=H-y-R&c[0]=AT20rKApcw6wDAId1_CWnUEZ0QlFc5z-bzwbuWKkxicHtBCH6uWDbGLw8t8OSy58DI0AYO1Gy1PDT21Z8y-Ld0jlObsnPwwiCkpE8QqBlv8ABZc0sF7_TgKmJzyTNg4uQKQLs3MK6TRR6TIAognjxik0LFmlVnREg9YFBkNRDo5dmrld1PUW1rNbZpr7JP-SYZ50ecKkm_t2HkH1oCa8NOrKt4bpuDIr0DzfPNxJ1--vqV4
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron   Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 5:06 am

3:19 PM
Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron Stalk10
"Target :: Ten Of Clubs : Primordial Action ; Assist - W.M. (Wing Man)."
-Stalk-

"They Are Obviously Extremely Dumb And Blind With Envy, But Their Failure And Inadvertently Bringing Me Attention Whilst They Remain Anonymous -- Likely Because They Wanted Me To Get Frustrated Trying To Follow Them -- Ends Up With A Cost-To-Benefit Ratio Solely In My Favor And Solely Detrimental To Them. So I Like Those Numbers. It's Not At All An Annoyance Now -- Just Maintenance And. You Know. A Cash-Grab For Some Publicity. Heh Heh Heh. Told Ya I Had That Trick Shot Though. If I Can Already Trick Those Idiots Into Doing My Bidding, It Was Over Way Before I Thought."

*"Okay, I've Allowed Them To Bring Me Glory -- Now I Will Remove Myself From The Equation And Give Them Only Laborious Work To Do That Instantly And Only Gets Wiped Away By Me. Over And Over."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron   Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 10:42 am

February 21, 2023 @ 12:15 PM
Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron Placeh10
I. "Lawless :: Cutthroat : Anarchy ; S.R. (Soul Resonance)."
-Placeholder-

Note: "Instead Of Posting What The Spammers Post Every Time They Post, I Instead Delete Their Posts And Replace It With One Of My Own As A Memento As To Them Having Posted, Whilst Still Maintaining My Image -- Hence, The 'Placeholder' Technique."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron   Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 11:00 am

1:57 PM
Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron Landma10
II. "Lawless :: Factions : Gatekeeper ; F.G. (Flood Gate {Floodgate})."
-Landmark-

*Addendum: "This Was My Marking To Signify That They Had Posted Again Within The Next Short Time Frame, So I Could Have A Timestamped Notation -- That Didn't Damage My Image -- Of When They Made Moves, To Prove It Was Not A Bug Or A Bot, But An Intentionally (Barely) Intelligent Being Doing This With Actual Intent."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron   Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 11:17 am

3:07 PM
Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron Sanctu10
III. "Chariot :: Minor : Crown ; Light - M.O. (Magical Orange)."
-Sanctum-

*Documentation: "Marking My Method And The Repetitious Process As Holy -- Ergo, Truthful To Its Capacity -- In Its Nature Of Representation; That Is, As Placeholders In Exchange For The Spam Messages In Order To Mark Them And Timestamp And Date Them Whilst Maintaining My Image." Consecration
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron   Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 11:20 am

3:10 PM
Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron Mesmer10
"Lawless :: Pawn (Blue) : Royal Servant ; V.S. (Variable System)."
-Mesmerize-

IV. "They Are Now Overly Interested In Me For Doing Basic Things Because They Think I Am Going Tit-For-Tat With Them, And Are Now Blinded By Their Own Perceived Cleverness To The Actuality Of The Situation -- As I Intended, And Am Adept At Forcing Egos To Do Through Driving Them Down A Specific Algorithm Alongside Me Beyond Their Intellect."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron   Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 11:26 am

February 22, 2023 @ 11:28 AM
Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron Vaingl10
V. "Target :: Nine Of Spades : Virtual Emanation ; Command - G.M. (Great Migration)."
-Vainglory-

*Vanity: "Emphasis On The Pointlessness Of This Entire Situation Save For The Clerical Portion Tasked Solely To Me In Response For Responsibility Over The Situation About The Subversive Inferior Intellect Not Yet Realizing Its Own Vanity, Futility, And How It Feeds My Vainglory. Hence, My Emphatic Pointing Via Notation Of Events With Timestamps To Illustrate Said Point." - Ecclesiastic
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron   Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 11:34 am

1:45 PM
Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron Vaingl11
"Chariot :: Minor : Root ; Earth - R.G. (Rune Golem)."
-Vainglory-

VI. "They Wanted Some Attention, But Don't Realize They Look Like Haters."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron   Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 11:40 am

1:49 PM
Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron Vaingl12
"Field (Map {Earth}) :: Position (Knight) : Offense (Assailant) ; D.R. (Dragon Rage)."
-Vainglory-

VII. "Because I Can See Them, And So Can Everyone Else, And It Looks Like People Hating Really Hard And Not A Bot, And I Warned Them As Well As Everyone Else, It Looks Very Foolish Of Them To Even Continue -- Let Alone, Any Worse, To Further Shower Me With Their Envy Like A Trophy."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron   Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 11:43 am

1:53 PM
Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron Vaingl13
"Lawless :: Shadow Henchman : H.R. (High Roller)."
-Vainglory-

VIII. "P.S. Got My New 2-Bedroom Today. Ready For Me To Move In. And, Smoked Out My Little Sister, Who Came To Visit And Reconnect. It Was Just Like When We Were Little! I'm The One She Smoked Her First Blunt With... Teeheehee."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron   Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron Empty

Back to top Go down

Publicity Stunt; Tzita's Cauldron
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next