The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Launch The Assault: Tzita's Cauldron; Living Shadow, Tzita L'sia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taijitu
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Taijitu

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 815

Launch The Assault: Tzita's Cauldron; Living Shadow, Tzita L'sia Empty
PostSubject: Launch The Assault: Tzita's Cauldron; Living Shadow, Tzita L'sia   Launch The Assault: Tzita's Cauldron; Living Shadow, Tzita L'sia EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 3:25 pm

='Behemoth'=
Launch The Assault: Tzita's Cauldron; Living Shadow, Tzita L'sia Zita10
"Field :: Placement : Bishop ; Support - Wind ~ Passage * Current."
-Zita-

"Prepare The Song Of Songs -- We Are Officially In The Neo-Nineties, With Hippies As Our Elders, Hipsters As Our Generation, And Techo-Hippies In Our Future. You're Welcome, Humans. Don't Fuck Up My Garden -- Shit Outside The Gate, Where The Dogs Go, Please, If You Must."'

"Top you Off then, Bloke?!" ~~ Theme of the 'Rough Rider' (Battle)

Bio

Mafia

Absolution; A.M.P. (Absolute Melodious Perfection).

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami
Shinzita

Virgo Female Points : 1113
Job/hobbies : Goddess Of The Zero World; Head Witch - Hostess

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Tzita's Cauldron; Living Shadow, Tzita L'sia   Launch The Assault: Tzita's Cauldron; Living Shadow, Tzita L'sia EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 3:15 am

='Behemoth'=
Launch The Assault: Tzita's Cauldron; Living Shadow, Tzita L'sia Be_sex10
"Ace Of Clubs :: Mental Action : Knight ; Offense - Spirit (Plasma) ~ Starlight * Ten Of Diamonds = Primordial Formation."
-Be Sexy-

As soon as Tzita made it back home, she immediately went back to her Cauldron and connected it to the one where she was manned at in the Zero World -- the Cauldron of All Creation. That way, her personal Cauldron in her on house would forever be linked to the All-Cauldron of all Cauldrona. "Fucking Fantastic~!" she cried with glee. "Oh, It's Like Having Cheat Codes~!" Now the Living Shadow Tzita could connect with her version of herself in the Zero World, Shinzita, and withdraw her. Once she did, she assumed her Fifth Restriction form, Shinzita, so that she could enjoy the radiant ecstasy of her own self at its most pure. She really liked her Fifth Restriction form. Maybe this is what Khrona always felt like?

"Kaerei, Do You Read Me?" Shinzita called out into her own Cauldron, connected now to the Auldron (All-Cauldron), which was also connected to the Hell Cauldron, "I Believe We Have Contact. I'm In The Lawless Land And The Zero World Cauldron Is Linked. We May Proceed."
Back to top Go down
Shinkaerei
Crystal World :: Goddess Of The Veritas
Crystal World :: Goddess Of The Veritas
Shinkaerei

Female Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Tzita's Cauldron; Living Shadow, Tzita L'sia   Launch The Assault: Tzita's Cauldron; Living Shadow, Tzita L'sia EmptyFri Feb 24, 2023 7:58 pm

Launch The Assault: Tzita's Cauldron; Living Shadow, Tzita L'sia Ritual10
"Set :: Lawless : Deadline ; Countdown - Value ~ Two Of Hearts * Spiritual Creation = World + Realm & Metal (#1)."
-Ritual-

Shinkaerei picked up on Tzita from the linked mouths of each of the Cauldrons, appearing in the midst of it to communicate with her further.

0. "Align Each Of The Cauldrons In Order To Perform This Next Task, For The Fodder Of The Boiler Room."

I. "In Primordial Order: Original (Dudael {Hell}); Primordial (Auldron {Enigmas}); Ground Zero (Guf); Spiritual (L'sia)."

II. "The Grimlock Must Be Opened For This To Occur, And The Tree Of Death Must Be Submerged Into It To Power It Up."

III. "The Hell System And The Boiler Room Will Both Be Prepared, And The 'Experimental System' (Simulator) Can Be Jumpstarted For The First Time, In Time With The Necessity To Utilize It As Well As The Boiler Room."

IV. "The Reason Why We Need A Large, Boiling Cauldron In The Pits Of Hell Undergoing Indefinite Purgatory Is So That The System Is Powered Up And Stays Powered Up By People Working Off Their Own Debts, So That I Can See The Experimental Version Of The System Using All Of The Potential Energy Of Everyone That Crosses Me -- For Any Reason, Ever."

*That Is, They Are So Angry About Any And Every Event That Occurs That They End Up Acting On That Uncontrollable Energy, Or Reacting In Wrath And Hate And Malice And All Such Destructive Things, And Need Time To Calm Down Or Die Trying... With No Way To Get To Anyone In Any Way.

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Tzita's Cauldron; Living Shadow, Tzita L'sia   Launch The Assault: Tzita's Cauldron; Living Shadow, Tzita L'sia EmptyFri Feb 24, 2023 8:53 pm

Launch The Assault: Tzita's Cauldron; Living Shadow, Tzita L'sia Tai10
"Set :: Lawless : Shadow Agent ; Gravity (#1)."
-Tai-

Shinzita sighed heavily. "Yeah, Great. As If I'm Not Split Up Enough Already..." As though already knowing what to do, she swirled her finger around and dipped it into the Cauldron, pulling out Gold Pumpkinhead -- Taijitu. Whom she was the Living Shadow of. "Get Uncle Daddy To Open Up His Locks On The Divine Arc Gates. Hmph!"

Having the power of PumpKeeper in her, Tzita was capable of directly commanding the Pumpkin Heads, as well as unlocking the Pumpkinheads bearing their Pumpkin Heads, as well as any of their power. It was because the original Pumpkinhead was born with the blessings of Nature Energy, which belonged to the Original PumpQueen, who was the PumpKeeper. Therefore, she was her reincarnation, and had authority over Pumpkinhead and the Pumpkinheads due to the seniority of her existence. Tigen always took after their father, the PumpKing, but Pumpkinhead took after his mother more, the PumpQueen. Such was likely why he had the female spirit within him that eventually branched off into their younger sister, Pumki.
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 815

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Tzita's Cauldron; Living Shadow, Tzita L'sia   Launch The Assault: Tzita's Cauldron; Living Shadow, Tzita L'sia EmptyFri Feb 24, 2023 9:01 pm

='Behemoth'=
Launch The Assault: Tzita's Cauldron; Living Shadow, Tzita L'sia The_tr19
"Set :: Ruler : White Queen ; Id - Wind (B.)"
-The Trunade-

Gold Pumpkinhead Taijitu was plucked straight from where she assembled with the other Pumpkinheads just prior, after making good on a deal with Silver Pumpkinhead. She looked into her Living Shadow, smirked, and cut her eyes at her. "Oho? Womanly Urges Hitting Us Again, Eh...?" She snickered. "Can't Say I Haven't Been Feeling Them... Heh." Tai herself took a more masculine demeanor due to her -actual- form being a male, but -she- was still a -female embodiment- of him in totality, meaning she had feminine urges and natures and things signature to her. But, they were almost all concentrated into her Living Shadow... Tzita L'sia.

"Eh, Whatevah. I'll Flick Your Bean Around A Bit, Baby." She rolled her eyes, still smirking crooked. "And Quit Handling Me All Willynilly Or I'll Rough Ya Up!" She popped out of the pool of manna and sat on the boundaryline of the Cauldron. "Yo, Ole Grampa!!!" Tai shouted to Grimlock, the Silver Pumpkinhead. "It's Show Time, Ya Old Coot!"

"Top you Off then, Bloke?!" ~~ Theme of the 'Rough Rider' (Battle)

Bio

Mafia

Absolution; A.M.P. (Absolute Melodious Perfection).

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Ty-sama
Grim, the PumpKin :: Dividing Enigma; Dark Legend of the Dream
Grim, the PumpKin :: Dividing Enigma; Dark Legend of the Dream
Ty-sama

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 453
Job/hobbies : Prime Order

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Tzita's Cauldron; Living Shadow, Tzita L'sia   Launch The Assault: Tzita's Cauldron; Living Shadow, Tzita L'sia EmptySat Feb 25, 2023 9:29 am

='The Trunade'=
Launch The Assault: Tzita's Cauldron; Living Shadow, Tzita L'sia Pumpki10
"Absorption :: Lawless : $hadow Bo$$ (Universal {Power}) ; Six Of Pentacles (Charity {Good Measure})."
-Pumpkinghead-

"Well Done, My Girls..." spake a voice from beyond, Tzita's Cauldron rippling, "... The Mission Is Complete." The Black Pumpkin Head resonated with the Gold Pumpkin Head, thus granting executive knowledge to Gold Pumpkinhead from Black Pumpkinhead. "Daughters Of Ty-sama, Go Now And Finish What We've Started. For I, Who Am All That You Are, Know What Is Best For Mine Children. Heed The Lord Father, My Girls."

With all of the Cauldrons connected, Ty-sama himself could act as he wished, which was why he dismissed the other Dark Ones from their duties now that the Allsgrim was summoned of the collective of Living Shadows that served it as its shadowy umbras.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Tzita's Cauldron; Living Shadow, Tzita L'sia   Launch The Assault: Tzita's Cauldron; Living Shadow, Tzita L'sia EmptySun May 07, 2023 8:56 am

Tzita, who watched over the movements of the Pumpkin Heads, could see through her personal Cauldron that they were active now. The Great Pumpkinhead, Black Pumpkinhead, Gold Pumpkinhead, Silver Pumpkinhead, Metal Pumpkinhead, Red Pumpkinhead, and White Pumpkinhead were in motion. Eve the Blue Pumpkinhead was dealing with the Scrapyard. Which meant that the instructions she received from the Void Sun, or Void Pumpkinhead (A.K.A. Insanity Pumpkinhead) were completed, and she could return to what she was doing in the Zero World.

"Ho Hum, Looks Like It's A Mission Complete~!" Tzita chimed. "Better Go Check On My Slaves Now. Oooohohohohohhohoo~!" Since the Pumpkinheads would handle matters from here, Tzita returned to her Fifth Restriction vessel, Shinzita, whom was active in the Zero World, returning her value to her as herself and not just an image of herself left as a placeholder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Tzita's Cauldron; Living Shadow, Tzita L'sia   Launch The Assault: Tzita's Cauldron; Living Shadow, Tzita L'sia Empty

Back to top Go down

Launch The Assault: Tzita's Cauldron; Living Shadow, Tzita L'sia
Page 1 of 1