The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shinzita
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami
Shinzita

Virgo Female Points : 1113
Job/hobbies : Goddess Of The Zero World; Head Witch - Hostess

Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:37 am

First topic message reminder :

After being transported to the Dawn from the Lawless Land of Valparaiso with help from her father, Tzita would appear from her shadow topside in a land with rolling, beautiful pastures and calm, gentle breezes and the freshest, cleanest air one would ever breathe. It was like heaven on earth, and the most drastic change of environment and atmosphere than the terrible city of ruin she'd been stuck in for so long.

Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning - Page 2 HoshiwoOuKodomofull906252_zpsdbaaaa0a

She breathed in deeply, reminiscing of her time in the Dawn and in the Veritas in general, so very pleased to be back in the mainland again.
"Ahhhh..." she sighed in a soothing tone, "... This was a gorgeous place Daddy sent us, huh, El?" Her companion, who should have appeared topside sooner or later, would hopefully have his own thoughts about this place... Especially since he was a first timer in the Dawn.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:41 pm

It was just as El expected. When he was in Valparaiso, he hadn't come across anyone that looked to be from Buck's race. There were a few other races running around, but he had assumed that most were predominately human, since they looked to be that way. It would make sense, at least to him, that Buck had spent his whole life here if he hadn't seen fully humanoid beings like himself and Tzita, though El was, more or less, an alien to this world and Tzita was a fairy.

"Ah it sure is a sight to see. It reminded me of the farm that I grew up on so many years ago." It was quite a sight to behold. Quite a bit more expansive that his uncle and aunt's farm used to be, quite a bit smaller than it was before he arrived her, El would be remiss if he didn't think it was a spectacle to see.
Back to top Go down
Beastkin

Beastkin

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:57 pm

"Really?" he said with a stroke of passionate inquisition, "Naw, get out of town! You? A farm boy? Well, ya certainly don't look it!" Buck would laugh heartily, poking fun at the man who seemed much more stately than what a farm boy would have. "You're much too spiffy, with yer fine, shiny clothes on! Don't look nothin like for farmin', iff'n ya ask me!" Eventually, his laughter would come to an end, followed by the slightly embarrassed scratching of the back of his head and looking off to the side, coughing a little bit, "... Er, uh, that is to say... I don't mean to offend ya none, but that get up ya got there would probably slow ya down!"

He scraped his cloven hoof feet against the ground, as if getting ready to take off, "See, I betcha I can make it to the entrance WAY before you even come close!" He scraped again, huffing and snorting, shaking his head, getting it in the game. "Ready-Steady-GO!!!" He cried out real fast, taking off in a burst of abnormal swiftness, carried on his strong bovine legs as though he were light as a feather, kicking up clods of grass and dust with every pounding clop of his feet. He'd be down at the entrance to the Settlement from across the field in about six seconds, flat.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:25 pm

Tzita hadn't really been in the conversation, reserving her own words for when they got to the village, but when she saw him take off, she was kinda shocked. "Holy cow, that cow is fast..." she muttered, only before quickly remembering that El was a speedster, himself. "... What the hell are you waiting for?! Let's win~! You gotta be faster than him, aren't ya?!" She would squeeze her legs on him again, wanting to win against this rambunctious cowboy.
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger
Sagittarius Male Points : 235

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:45 pm

El didn't feel offended at all, in fact in laughed along with Buck, before the man apologized. He could admit that his clothes were a bit fancier than they would have been, but it had been years since El had been working on a farm. He'd become part of the upper class, but never felt like he belonged there though. It was protocol for him to wear these types of clothes since this was his uniform.

El whistled as he watched Buck take off for a race and he chuckled at Tzita's urge for victory. "What is it, Lady L'sia, don't care to see your man defeated?" He teased, calling back to when she'd called him such before they slept in the dwellings of the Zodiac beasts. He slid his free hand back underneath her bottom, securing her in place by locking his fingers back together, before he judged the distance that he needed to travel with his eyes and took off for a casual jog. Of course, with his physical attributes being enhanced by the sunlight shining down on them, his idea of a casual jog was around the same speed of Buck's full on sprint before El poured it on, a little, and arrived at their destination with time to spare.

It surprised even El himself, since he though he would have arrived later than this. He supposed it had something to do with being an alien to this world, or maybe the Dawn had different laws of physics than Valparaiso. He wasn't completely sure himself.
Back to top Go down
Beastkin

Beastkin

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:55 pm

"Holy smokes!!" he shouted, completely bamboozled by the speed this man had; which was somehow even greater than even his own. "Geez, are all your type this fast?! I barely even saw ya!" He wasn't accustomed to any creature being as fast as his kin; unless they were of the cat-type, which didn't prowl too often 'round here in the open fields. "What are ya, anyway? You didn't ever tell me what your type was!"
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:13 pm

She rolled her eyes cutely behind him, not wanting to admit to any of what he heard or may have thought he heard her say way back when. "Oh, shut up and just kick it into hi--" before she could even finish her sentence, a burst of wind hit her square in the face, and in what seemed to be a blur, she was already down at the bottom of the hill. Her hair was frazzled, her mouth hung agape, and her eyes were wide from shock, but after a rather swift and comical shake of her head, everything would return to complete perfection, sparkling and glittering as if none of it ever even happened. "... Damn! What was THAT!? I wasn't even ready!" She knew that he was supposed to be a normal human, but she hadn't known any humans that didn't have some sort of special abilities that could move like that.

"Are you sure you're just some knight? Or is it just that all 'knights' from your world are able to do things like that?" She rolled her eyes again, "Hell, are you sure you're even a human?!" The last time she experienced something like that, she was on Vescrutia... And it was because of those uh ... 'Kage' or whatever the leaders called themselves.

Even back there, she didn't get out much, considering she lived in the enchanted realm she hailed from, was more or less a recluse and basically hated everyone and only liked people who were coming to service her. She barely left her castle for anything, unless it was for the sake of her Witch sisters, her actually blood relatives (such as Maze or Khrona), or to help someone she'd had close relations with, such as Valerio or Zeik. She could count as many times as she'd left her castle on one hand, probably. Not really, but it was definitely a very small number, compared to all the activity that went on around her. She was always basically left in the background so that her two exceedingly younger brothers could play around with all the other young'ns. Though, out of the old folks like Kham and Zeik, she was definitely the youngest. Not that it mattered. They all 'played' with the children every so often... But now, she was back to her prime (not that she'd ever REALLY grown out of her youth, having great longevity, as is customary to beings such as herself), and she was feeling just as 'youthful' as her younger brothers. It was actually kinda refreshing, since she had someone to do things with. Maybe... This was why she was out and about. Given the 'second chance to do things correctly by her brother... So that she could have as much fun as he did whilst she was busy being bored and lazy.

"Fucking Khrona..." she said with a hint of love and hatred, really pissed that he and his all-knowing reality shits were actually benefiting people other than himself. It was no wonder why he was head of the family... Everything he did, despite how it looked at first, actually came out good; better than what everyone else may have wanted or even expected. That kinda upset her, but she couldn't be mad about it, which made her even more upset. "Ugh. Whatever. I guess I should thank him... Whenever I get the chance... Hmph..."
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger
Sagittarius Male Points : 235

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:39 pm

El was a bit lost in thought when Buck finally made it to where they were, thinking about what Tzita had said to him. He could assure her that, no, not all knights from his kingdom were capable of feats such as this, and neither was El, when he was there. In his world, he was superior to the other knights, slightly stronger and faster, but that it was widely assumed that had only come from him growing up doing physical labor on a farm while most of the other knights in his command had been sons, and the occasional daughters, of nobles who couldn't inherit anything from their fathers so they decided to become wealthy by the sweat of their own brow, on recommendation for the "luxurious", and "easy" position of royal guard by their affluent parents. El had earned the position as leader of the royal guard by taking a sword right through the abdomen for the king, queen, and princess while they had come to a war camp to inspire the troops to fight and were ambushed by mercenaries and assassins hired by the other army. It was later established that he was perfect for the position because he was, physically and mentally, superior to most of the others.

His aunt and uncle never told him who his parents were though, nor had his aunt told him about Durandal and why he'd received it after becoming a royal guard and losing his uncle. On top of that, there were differences between this world and the one that he hailed from. One glaring one, was the sun in their sky which was of a different color than the one he grew up under. Suspiciously enough, there had been rumors about his physical likeness to the king, but not the queen or princess.

He came back to, after remembering some details about where he'd come from, and smiled at both the people in his current company with his genuine smile. He had ever intention on answering their questions, rhetorical or not. "I assure you, Lady L'sia, none of the knights from where I hail are capable of that, and I am, without a doubt in my mind, human." The second half of what he said was directed at both Tzita, and Buck, but El pushed his hands up to, inadvertently lifting Tzita higher up on his back and squeezing her butt, roll his shoulders. "Though, I am not of this world, an Alien from a different universe, if it'd be a more sufficient answer for the both of you."

"To be honest, I just surprised myself, actually." He finished with an awkward laugh, to ease any tension that was brewing. He was surprised, but not as surprised as he'd been back in Valparaiso where the enhanced abilities had first began manifesting while he helped in stopping Kairo, Tzita's brother. He wondered what happened to the boy when they left, and hoped he was better person when they finally met again.
Back to top Go down
Beastkin

Beastkin

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:23 am

"Hyooman, huh?" Buck wasn't quite knowledgeable about the 'human' type. Nor of the 'Alien' type, either. He knew of creatures that looked like humans, but nothing that actually was one. Most of the Beastkin were humanoid in nature in some sort of way, shape or form, which is why they were different from normal Beasts, which were, naturally, complete animals. "Well uh, I hope you don't mind if ain't none like ya in this village. Come on in, I'll letcha meet my dad. And iff'n ya don't mind a little bit of hard work in exchange for some of our goods, we could surely use another farmer to help us with our Harvest!"

He would chuckle to himself, before giving them both a thumbs up. "Heh. Fortunate you done come 'round, then, ain't it? That means less work for me!" His chuckle would turn into a hearty laugh for a moment or two. "Nah, I'm just foolin'. But enough idle chit-chat out here. Let me show ya 'round!" He would, at that point, walk along the pathway devoid of grass, with wooden gates surrounding it to show the territory of their settlement. He would lead them straight to his house inside.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:40 am

Tzita questioned whether he actually was just a normal human or not, even though he said that he was. "Hmmm... Well, we need to figure out about those uh... 'superhuman' traits of yours. Cut ain't no human I know that, without special training, could--" Her sentence would be cut off by the sudden clench of her ass cheeks by some rather cheeky mitts upon them, and she would *EEK* slightly before smiling cutely, but narrow her eyes at him, "... Hmhmhm... One might question your knightly valor, as well, getting so fresh with a lady so suddenly, Sir Knight!" She giggled, poking fun at him yet again. It was actually quite fun, and she rather enjoyed it. For a stiff, he was pretty nice to be around, since he was a... Loose stiff, to a certain degree. She kinda liked that about him.

"... Oh, but let's follow Buck inside, then. I'm not gonna get off unless you drop me, or until we get to that nice, cozy bed of his~!" All she could think about was 'bed' and 'food,' two of the things she relished in the most, quite honestly. She would wait for El to lead the way inside behind Buck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2