The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth

Go down 
+10
Pumpkinhead
The Tyranophant
Void Sun
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinzita
Taomin
Ty-sama
Khrona
Kairo Tigen
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7164

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 7:50 am

First topic message reminder :

*September 8

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Scream10

Disclaimer: "I Didn't Know Black Friday The 13th Existed. She Is Not Supposed To Exist At All. Friday Playing Games With Me, Creating The One Form I Didn't Make For Her On Goddamn Purpose, But You Know What? Have Fun, Because We Already Did It Like 5 Times In One Day."

8:35 AM: "OMG~! Cutie Sexy Woke Up And Now We're Texting~! I Hope She Woke Up Ready To Be Horny All Day! Teeheeheehee~!"
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 12:11 pm

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Plague10
"... I Need To Be Babied When I Am Weak Because Otherwise I Will Uncontrollably Destroy Everything When I Don't Want To, And I Will Try Not To And Usually Just Make It Worse, Which Further Upsets Me. It's Been Like That My Whole Life, And When I Get Too Frustrated, I Go Full Baby, Except If A Baby Was Looking At Itself As An Adult Destroying Its Toys And Everything They Loved When They Were Mad And Their Games And Toys Were Broken And They Cried And Cried Because They Didn't Want To Destroy The Things They Loved Anymore..." - 6:32 PM
-Plague-
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami
Shinzita

Virgo Female Points : 1113
Job/hobbies : Goddess Of The Zero World; Head Witch - Hostess

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 12:14 pm

='Forbidden'=
The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Praise10
"... It's Okay, Though, Because Everyone Also Loves A Good Story Where Someone Goes Through Dips And Then They Rise Back Up Better Than Ever. So, Yes, Whilst It Might Seem Strange, I Indeed Did Feel Morosely Murderously Sad, And Now I Instantaneously Inverted Into Complete Self-Love In Self-Preservation And Self-Recovery Mode, Which Looks Vainglorious To You. The Light Of My Standard Recovery Is So Bright To You All, It Just Looks Like Vanity." - 6:34 PM
-Praise-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 12:16 pm

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Idea10
"Oh, You Know What? That Makes Sense. Someone Tried To Touch Me Badly When I Was In Self-Recovery Mode, Which Is Actually A Sin Of Perversion. I Forgot. So It Tries To Pervert My Unstable Energy And My Energy Just Instantly Is Contaminated And Destroys Them. You Are Not Allowed To Touch Me When I Am In Self-Recovery Mode. You Aren't Supposed To Touch Anyone In That Mode, Either, Actually. Lots Of Sins. Lots Of Sins. Yes, I Do Feel Better. Back On Schedule. No Skipping A Beat." - 6:36 PM
-Idea-
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Taijitu

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 815

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 12:27 pm

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Behemo11
"... Hm. This Earth Looks More Injured Than I Thought. Well. I Ought To Look Into That. After I Take A Shower For Baby. I Feel Better, So I'm Gonna Get Myself Together And Hold Myself Together Long Enough To Not... Do Anything. I Can Do This. I'm A Big Girl." - 6:38 PM
-Behemoth-

"Top you Off then, Bloke?!" ~~ Theme of the 'Rough Rider' (Battle)

Bio

Mafia

Absolution; A.M.P. (Absolute Melodious Perfection).

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 12:28 pm

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Rebel10
"... Look, I Am Just Trying Not To Make This Girl Think I'm Going To Kill Her For No Reason On A Whim If I Get Upset, And That's Actually A Lot More Difficult For Me Than You Really Realize, Which Actually Does Upset Me, Making It More Difficult. Okay. So. I Just Need... To Just... Let Myself Neutralize." - 6:41 PM
-Rebel-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 7:49 pm

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Kairo_14
"... Thinking Of How I Made Her Strong Legs Shake Makes Me Tight..." - 7:03 PM
-Kairo Kaizoku-

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Boredo10
"Yes. She Does Love Me. She Will Give Me My Space. That Makes Me Unstable. In A Happy Way. Gonna Go Cry... But Not Destructively That It Endangers All Life In A Flooding Extinction This Time. I'm Done Now. Done Crying. I Did Not Shed Tears, I Unleashed Wavelengths. They Are Doing Something Somewhere Now. Goodbye." - 7:49 PM
-Boredom-

Last edited by Tymon Nikia Bolton II on Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 815

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 8:21 pm

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Epheme10
"... I Guess I'll Sing About The Sorrows Of My Longing For My Darling. That's Okay, Though. I'm Happy I Have Feelings That Make Me Sing, Even If It Is Woeful." - September 12, 7:47 AM
-Ephemeral-

"Top you Off then, Bloke?!" ~~ Theme of the 'Rough Rider' (Battle)

Bio

Mafia

Absolution; A.M.P. (Absolute Melodious Perfection).

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tigen
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
Kairo Tigen

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1522

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 8:32 pm

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Nuzzle10
"... Yay. My Girlfriend Is Coming Over And So Is The Cutie I've Been Talking To I Wanted To Introduce Her To That My Homegirl Knows... This Is A Wonderful Way To Start The Morning." - 8:29 AM
-Nuzzle-

Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Pumpkinhead

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 901

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 5:55 am

='Voice'=
The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Absolu12
"Damn, She Is... Really Creamy. Hmmm... Mm. Pussy Juices... All Over..." - 9:59 AM
-Absolution-

*Taking About Our Girltoy, Not Girlfriend. She Was Indeed Super Creamy By The Time I Got To Work...

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING!)
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 5:58 am

='Behemoth'=
The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Red_jo10
"Three Of Us On A Date! Starbucks~. Best Monday." - 11:16 AM
-Red Joker-

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 6:00 am

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Fuckmo11
"Omfg, This Drizzle Is Sooo Good. It's Almost As Wet As This Cutie When She Came. Gotta Change My Sheets..." - 11:20 AM
-Fuckmonster-

Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 6:04 am

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Dark_l10
"Gave My Girlfriend My Choker As Our Love Bond Gift... Thingy. Squee~." - 11:24 AM
-Dark Love-

*Consecration Of Black Friday The Thirteenth As Both An Official Black Friday And Also A Friday, Despite Me Not Creating The Thirteenth Black Friday, As I Had Done All The Other Fridays.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 6:10 am

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Outing10
"Great First Date. They Love Each Other. It's All Barney And Baby-Bop Over Here. Happy Happy Joy Joy. I Think I'm Sam. But Alex Is My Favorite. But Sam Has My Favorite Color. Bleh." - 11:48 AM
-Outing-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 6:12 am

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Kickba10
"Homegirl Is Swinging Over with The Henny~! For Me And Baeee~!" - 12:37 PM
-Kickback-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 6:31 am

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Succul10
"... Damn, I Forgot I Still Have Cream In My Bed From This Morning. I'm Going To Have To Wash, Because... It's Very Noticeable. I Think My Girl Is Secretly Feeling A Certain Way, So I Will Need To Restrain Myself. She Says Polyamorous With Her Body, But I Dunno If She Says It With Her Heart. I Wish She Would Speak Up Before I Grant Wishes. I Would Have Been Fine With Just Her." - 9:48 PM
-Succulent-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 6:36 am

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Reserv10
"I Hope That She Feels Better. We Were Very Passionate Today, But No Sex. I Think Something Is On Her Mind. I Have To Really Silence My Energy So I Don't Overwhelm Her. I Can Adjust It... I Just Don't Know If It's Enough. Maybe I Should Just Be Distant Until Her Thoughts Settle." - 9:53 PM
-Reservation-

*It Turns Out She Was Actually Jealous And It Spiraled Out Of Control, Despite Me Getting The Girltoy For Her, And Not Me. She Said She Was Polyamorous, But She Is Still Only Human, And Got Possessive Of My Penis Afterward.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 6:50 am

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Sweet_10
"... I'm Sure She Didn't Eat This Food Because She Wanted Me To Have It. And I Wholly Appreciate The Sentiment, But God My God, When I Am Not Hungry, I Am Not Going To Eat Fucking Food. Jesus, I Just Wish Everyone Was Able To Understand What I Say And Do. Christ." - 9:57 PM
-Sweet Kiss-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 5:46 am

*From Instagram Now

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Admira10
khronatensei
"Man, I Fucked Those Two Bitches So Fucking Good That They Asses Panicked And Fled The Goddamn Scene. Could Not Take It No More. And I Never Heard From Them Again. Creative Differences And All Them. Boy, But They Got A Story To Tell. Butterflies In Their Vaginas Days Later, Got That Pussy Whipped So Bad. They Was Like 'My Self-Esteem Needs A Weaker Dick, Thank You.' But Them Pussy Juices Did Wonders, I Tells Ya... Me Bucko."
-Admiration-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 5:52 am

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Adorat10
khronatensei
"Man, My First Time In 6 Years. If I Can Just Fuck People Like That When I Want To Because I FEEL Like It? I'm Good On Sex. I Don't Even Need To Look Ever Again. Just... Whomever Is Blessed Enough To Get Dicked Down Like That Will Believe God Exists That Day, Bucky-O. On The Father."
-Adoration-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 5:55 am

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Forehe10
khronatensei
"I Will Love Black Friday The Thirteenth Forever. But Now, We Must Part. It Was So Much Fun. Time For Me To Destroy The Earth, Since I Am Not Tied Down. Someone Should Have Really Actually Thought About How Much Of A Menace I Would Be To Everyone Without A Lover. But Oh Well! It's Fun With Someone Or Freeroaming Through Many. Just More Dangerous If I Get Into Many Girls. So Dangerous."
-Forehead Kiss-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 5:56 am

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Slow10
khronatensei
"I Love Her So Much. Thinking Of Me Even Now. I Will Take A Nap As She Says. She Is Concerned About My Well-Being. I Also Care About Her Life, Even If She Is So Destructively Reckless. I Always Love Me Some Destructo-Bitches That Like To Be Free And Have Fun. Wish One Would Last A Lifetime, Though."
-Slow-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 8:58 am

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Deep_d10
khronatensei
"My Eyes Flutter At The Thought Of Her. I Must Adhere To Her, Because I Am Sleepy, And Have Indeed Done Many Chores All Day. Oh, Spookums... I Know You Are Worth The Wait. I Have Waited Years For Several Other People Who Purposefully Kept Me Waiting For Numerous Reasons... But They Don't Know They Aren't Worth That Patience. They Only Further Their Decadence Into Degeneration, And Their Values Are Nowhere Near What They Were When I Began Waiting."
-Deep Dark Beauty Love-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 8:59 am

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Carefu10
khronatensei
"Baby Came To Spend The Night. She Is So Cute. She Was Wearing My Choker That I Used To Wear That I Gave Her."
-Careful-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 9:02 am

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 French10
khronatensei
"We're So Cute. We Were Intimate All Night, And Didn't Even Have Wild Hot Violent Crazy Sex. It's So Cute When She Climbs All Up On Everything... I Do That When By Myself."
-French Kiss-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 9:11 am

='Tymon'=
The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Person12
khronatensei
"Yep, Friday's Had Fun Doing One More Thing. Always Something Wrong With A Black Friday, And Unlike The Other Black Fridays, I Didn't Create The Thirteenth -- Friday Did. Bleehh, She Got Meeee. But I Love Her, Because Friday Is Wife For Life. But, Time To Get Myself Tested And Cleaned So I Can See Where Friday Is Gonna Take Me Next! Teeheeheehee~!"
-Personal Card-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 9:12 am

='Behemoth'=
The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Execut11
khronatensei
"Knowing You Can At Any Time Destroy Any Bitch's Pussy Is A Huge Safety Net For Anything Else That Goes Wrong. So I'm Not Fazed At All. I Can Even Abstain Again And Not At All Feel Any Necessity To Go Do It, Either, Which Is Actually Better Than Knowing You Can. Phew. I Wonder Who Will Be So Lucky...? Teeheehee~!"
-Executive-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next