The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth

Go down 
+10
Pumpkinhead
The Tyranophant
Void Sun
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinzita
Taomin
Ty-sama
Khrona
Kairo Tigen
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 7:50 am

First topic message reminder :

*September 8

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 Scream10

Disclaimer: "I Didn't Know Black Friday The 13th Existed. She Is Not Supposed To Exist At All. Friday Playing Games With Me, Creating The One Form I Didn't Make For Her On Goddamn Purpose, But You Know What? Have Fun, Because We Already Did It Like 5 Times In One Day."

8:35 AM: "OMG~! Cutie Sexy Woke Up And Now We're Texting~! I Hope She Woke Up Ready To Be Horny All Day! Teeheeheehee~!"
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage
Khrona
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:26 am

September 10, 12:56 PM

"... Oh Fuck... Yes Bae Is Coming Back Over... I Just Splashed At Her Because God I Could Not Control Myself I Don't Know Why But Dammit She's Coming Back Hell Yes Omfg Let Me Take A Shower. Oh Shit. Oh Fuck. Oh God. Oh Damn. Okay. Oh Shit. Okay. Hit The Shows. Fucking Christ."
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:27 am

September 10, 1:04 Pm

"... I'm About To Goddamb Cryyyyyy Because I Am Trying SOOOO HARD TO FUNCTION RIGHT NOW AND MY LEGS JUST KEEP BUCKLING. This Is So Frustrating But GODDDDDD It Feels So Good I Can't Want To DESTROY THAT DESTRUCTO-BITCH OMFG I'M SO FUCKING HIDEOUSLY UGLY OMFG OMFG OMFGOMFGOM EEEEEEEEEEEEE.'
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:28 am

September 10, 1:09 PM

"... Oh, Fuck. Didn't She Say She Had To Work Today? Fuck, I Hope I Didn't Wet Her Up While She Was At Work And She Fucking Called Off. Goddamn, That Would Be A Tragedy. Fucking FUUUUUCK. Ugh. What's Done Is Done. SHIT."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:29 am

September 10, 1:11 PM

"I Told Her I Would Go Crazy On Her And I Could Do It Anytime I Wanted To. Ooo. But Okay. I Really Think Tymon Left Me The Fuck Alone. Fuck. I Hate That Motherfucking Son Of A Bastard. Ugh. Lord, Please Let Me Not Do Something Too Reckless Please. Take Me In Your Arms."
Back to top Go down
Ty-sama
Grim, the PumpKin :: Dividing Enigma; Dark Legend of the Dream
Grim, the PumpKin :: Dividing Enigma; Dark Legend of the Dream
Ty-sama

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 453
Job/hobbies : Prime Order

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:30 am

September 10, 1:14 PM

"... Girl Tymon Is Horny. I'm Very Sorry For The Natural Disasters. Here Is An I.O.U. Free For One Chuck E. Cheese Pizza."
Back to top Go down
Taomin
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Taomin

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 2642

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:31 am

September 10, 1:16 PM

"Mmmnnnn... I'm Gonna Tell Her I'm Weak And Still Sore From Yesterday Or The Day Before Or Whenever It Was, And See If I Can Trick Her Into Trying To Dominate Me So I Can Actually Get Some Satisfaction From A Sexual Experience That Isn't Baseline Standard. Mmmm, If I Wasn't So Fucking Already Tired, I Would Get Pretty. But That.. I Need To Save The ENERGY I HAVE LEFT THAT THAT FUDDDRUCKER TYMON =STOLE= FROM ME For This... Um... Fuck What Am I Talking About? Fuck..."

6th Restriction -- Kuroshiro Kyuubi, the Crystal Garuda; Goddess Of Wind. She governs the power of Fun and presides over the Heart, with dominion over the element of wind. Once a demon-possessed young divine priestess, after thousands of years, her curse was broken and allowed her to ascend to being a Goddess. She is wild and free and likes to be naked, but when formal and composed, she often wears her Living Shadow as a pitch black kimono, like the one of her days before the demonic possession. Her nine tails each are tipped with a special substance that resembles paint in viscosity, but is more akin to elements, and even pure reality. She wields many weapons, but her greatest tool is the giant calligraphy brush that she uses for her 'Absolute Incantation'. With her spiritual powers and capacity for divination, Taomin communes with spirits of all kinds, and specializes in usage of talismans, and protects the Green Grimoire of the 'Wind Sanctuary'. When in her Goddess form, she is naked, with her long, wild, black hair doing as it may. Her tribal markings become green rather than red, and her legs become like that of a fox's. As a Goddess, she exhibits her Kyuubi nature, but when demonic, her Oni nature is more prevalent, and her markings return to their original red coloration.

Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami
Shinzita

Virgo Female Points : 1113
Job/hobbies : Goddess Of The Zero World; Head Witch - Hostess

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:33 am

September 10, 1:43 PM

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 Snakeb10

"... She Sent Me This Sexy Picture And I'm Shook. I Am Trying So Hard Not To Let Myself Lose Composure."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:34 am

September 10, 1:48 PM

"Uhhhhh...nnnnn If She Makes Up My Bed Again After We're Done, I Don't Know What I'll Do. I Can't Even Fathom That Image Of Whatever.... I DOn't... Please Stop... Please..."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:36 am

September 10, 2:08 PM

"Yes. I Finally Scored A Person That I Can Actually Say Actual Crazy Shit To And It's Okay, And We'll Have Sex Afterward. That's The Exact Thing I Need. It's So Hard To Talk About Regular Normal Things. That's Hard For Me. It's Easy To Talk About Crazy Things. So Much Fun..."

The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
Kairo Tigen

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1522

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:37 am

September 10, 3:23 PM

"Mmmm... She Stopped By, But Couldn't Stay Because She Would Be Late For Work... Sad Now... She Gave Me Some Weed Until She Gets Off At 3 AM, But... I Am Sad She Is Not Gonna Be Here Now With Me. Now I'm Just A Lonely Housegod."

Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:38 am

September 10, 8:23 PM

"... Mmm... Still Sleepy And Tired... My Crazy Ass Tired My Own Self Out... God, I Put Myself To Fucking Slep, ANd... Shit I Didn't Even Dream, I Was So Tired. But Babe Told Me... She Said She Was Gonna Find A Different Job And Got Her Two Weeks In... Mmmm... She's Doing This For Me... I Have To Make Calculations Thennnn..."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Pumpkinhead

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 900

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 8:31 am

='Behemoth'=
The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 Fuckmo10
"... My Girl Is Polyamorous And Looking. See Me." - September 11, 2022 at 11:20 AM
-Fuckmonster-

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING!)
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 8:32 am

"... Let Me See What She Is Up To, Since We Had To Cancel Our Plans Last Night." - 11:23 AM

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 10:13 am

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 Joker10
"... Yo, Cutie. Check It Out. Text Me Back, And I'll Text My Girl, Too. See What She's Fucking With. Yeah?" - 11:47 AM
-Joker-

*This Is The Second Girl, Who Was Going To Be With Me And Black Friday The Thirteenth. She Is Also The 6th Person I Fucked In My Life, Right Behind Black Friday, Who Was 5th.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 10:15 am

"Sweeeet. Homegirl Is Coming Back Over To Make Some Chickeeeeeen. Rev Up Those Fryers!" - 3:08 PM

"Omfg, Turns Out My Homegirl And The Cutie I Was Gonna Take My Girlfriend To Know Each Other!!! Omfgggg, She Should Sooo Come Over Too!" - 3:41 PM

"This Chicken My Homegirl Cooked Was Soooo Good. She Got Them Flavors. Wish That Cutie Could Have Come Over And Eaten With Us. I Will Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still Coming Over Tonight, Since Last Night Was Canceled." - 4:59 PM

"... 9/11/22 Is Actually One Of The Most Memorable Days Of My Life. Which Is... Flicking Astounding To Me. But Dammit... I Am Finally Eating This Taco. Mission Accomplished." - 5:38 PM

Back to top Go down
Kairo
Raigami, Crystal Petals of the Crystal Spark :: Crystal Chrysanthemum of the Mezzo Terra
Raigami, Crystal Petals of the Crystal Spark :: Crystal Chrysanthemum of the Mezzo Terra
Kairo

Male Points : 778
Job/hobbies : Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 11:46 am

='Spider'=
The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 Destab10
*Uncontrollably Sad, Might Hurt People, S.O.S., Need Bae Assistance -- Aftershock Tremors.* - 5:45 PM
-Destabilize-
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk
Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2327

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 11:48 am

='Tabrynth'=
The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 Pain10
"... She's Secretly Terrified Of Me And I Don't Know How To Deal With That, And Too Much Has Happened, So Now I Am Releasing Residual Traumatic Ruptures In All The Earth Because I Am In Pains I Don't Usually Express Openly. I'm Sorry. She Wants To Be Here For Me, I Can Tell, But She's So Afraid, And It Hurts Me So Much. I Don't Want To Become Murderously Sad Anymore. I Told You I Never Wanted To Do That Again..." - September 11, 5:49 PM
-Pain-

The First Restriction -- Known as 'The Great Mind', Tabrynth is a mystical dimensional puzzle entity that resolves and scrambles itself based on the consciousness of the one to whom 'The Great Mind' belongs. It is his actual mind, itself, and takes on many forms, but usually is a Technology Sprite or a Professor in a velvet violet suit. It has lavendar hair that droops over one eye and also extends back to form two large horn-like protrusions. Technology and Transcendent Sound are its powers.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 11:51 am

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 Launch10
"... I'm Trying Really Hard. I Don't Usually Have To Try This Hard To Do This, But I Also Am Not Ever Prolonged To Exposure To The Elements This Long, Either..."
-Launch The Assault-

The First Restriction -- Known as 'The Great Mind', Tabrynth is a mystical dimensional puzzle entity that resolves and scrambles itself based on the consciousness of the one to whom 'The Great Mind' belongs. It is his actual mind, itself, and takes on many forms, but usually is a Technology Sprite or a Professor in a velvet violet suit. It has lavendar hair that droops over one eye and also extends back to form two large horn-like protrusions. Technology and Transcendent Sound are its powers.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 11:53 am

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 Woe10
"... No. I Don't Want To See Her. I Don't Want To See Anyone. I Don't Know... What Will Happen If I Get Touched. Right Now. And I Don't... I'm Sorry..." - 5:54 PM
-Woe-

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 11:54 am

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 Bounda11
"... Oh. I Was Just Overreacting. Sorry. Still A Little Unstable. I Haven't Reset My Alchemy Yet. Too Many Chemicals I Was Exposed To. Humans Make Chemical Reactions, But My Chemistry Makes Huge Alchemic Reactions, Which Is Why I Limit How Much Exposure To Other Chemicals I Have. I Should Be Fine Soon. Bae Did Make Me Happy. She Loves Me, So... I'm Okay. Thank You." - 6:02 PM
-Boundary-

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 11:56 am

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 Insigh10
"If I Get Too Worked Up, I Could Potentially Destabilize Your Atoms And Disintegrate Matter In Small Chain Reactions That Don't Seem Very Hazardous, But Are Actually Shifting Unstable Ruptures That Are Searching For The Weakest Points To Break. So It's Important That I Do Not Get Too Exposed And Have Explosive Reactions -- I Could Transmute Everyone Into Something... Just.. Anything Could Happen At That Point. Okay." - 6:06 PM
-Insight-

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 12:00 pm

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 Shallo10
"You're Not Allowed To Talk To Me For Your Own Safety. Go Away." - 6:07 PM
-Shallow-

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 12:04 pm

='Behemoth'=
The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 Lookou10
"... She Says She Doesn't Come To See Me For The Sex. So I'm Going To Take That For What She Says. It Means A Lot, So I Can Trust That." 6:14 PM
-Lookout-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 12:07 pm

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 Isolat10
"... I'm Sad. So I Don't Want To Have Sex Today. But I'm Happy, But I Also Don't Want To Be Upset If I Get Touched. I'll Have To Suck It Up This Time. But I Don't Even Think I Can Have Sex Right Now At All. I Don't Even Know Where I'd Begin To Do That Right Now." - 6:17 PM
-Isolation-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 12:09 pm

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 Woe11
"... This Destructive Being That You See Is What I Look Like When I'm Weak, Not Strong. It's What I Look Like When I Lose Control Of Myself. I Don't Like To Say There's Even A Level Of That Which Exists, But I Allow It To Exist For A Reason. Regardless, It Is A Symbol Of My Weakness, And The Volatile Emotions Are Hazardous And Reactive Enough To Respond To Even The Slightest Shift In Any Frequency. They Are Extremely Weak, But Give Off Powerful Reactions -- You Are Confusing The Weak Thing Giving Out Like A Dick Cumming With The Force Of The Explosion, Which Is The Cumming." - 6:20 PM
-Woe-
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 881
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 12:11 pm

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 Plague10
"... I Need To Be Babied When I Am Weak Because Otherwise I Will Uncontrollably Destroy Everything When I Don't Want To, And I Will Try Not To And Usually Just Make It Worse, Which Further Upsets Me. It's Been Like That My Whole Life, And When I Get Too Frustrated, I Go Full Baby, Except If A Baby Was Looking At Itself As An Adult Destroying Its Toys And Everything They Loved When They Were Mad And Their Games And Toys Were Broken And They Cried And Cried Because They Didn't Want To Destroy The Things They Loved Anymore..." - 6:32 PM
-Plague-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth   The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fabled Black Friday The Thirteenth
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next