The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience

Go down 
+3
Ty-sama
The Tyranophant
Grand Tabritha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Grand Tabritha
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Grand Tabritha

Cat
Libra Female Points : 337

The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience Empty
PostSubject: The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience   The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 11:48 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience   The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 7:30 pm

The Tyranophant floated down from the Formorti Zenith with all power over the entire realm, including the mountain itself. Though the mountain, as it was, was nothing more than a blazing trash heap filled with all types of horrendous people, demons and creatures, he had the means to completely wipe them all out as he made his way down without having to look back at all. He stood unafraid.

"Let's see..." he muttered to himself, nearly grumbling in frustration, "... Where is that damn marker at that I'm supposed to...?" Looking around the North Gate, which was the highest walkable point on the mountain before it disconnected into the floating tip that was a Pyramid floating above it, the Tyranophant saw that the piece set in place by the Argus Card System, which also was a marker for the Argus, itself, was standing right before him waiting for him to activate it. "Oh, sweet. There it is." When he walked over to the marker, which was something like a Chess Piece, he would touch it and say, "Knight :: Activate," and await the Argus or the Argus Card System to put it into motion.
Back to top Go down
Ty-sama
Grim, the PumpKin :: Dividing Enigma; Dark Legend of the Dream
Ty-sama

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 453
Job/hobbies : Prime Order

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience   The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 7:41 pm

In the distance, a group of people glowing in a strange light could be seen running in the direction of the Tyranophant, seemingly in a panic. The cries "Help us!" and "Have mercy on us!" could be heard shouted at him as they neared. This group, which was Patience and his Disciples, would seek out the Tyranophant to aid them in their time of need. "Please! If you are friend and not foe, heed our pleas!" They continued on toward him without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Belial
Zero Worlders :: Accursed Ones; Failures and Deceased
Belial

Female Points : 591

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience   The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 8:09 pm

You, who are the Zero Worlders that survived the Fallen Angels, and all the other trials that got you to this point, are with the Disciples of Patience, tailing along right behind them making sure You keep up. You run as fast as You can in order to ensure whatever is chasing after You is not able to catch up or pick you off. However, You let Patience do the talking now, having learned Your lesson from the ones that You separated from.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience   The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 7:16 pm

The Fallen Angels that had been following You already were alerted, by the time they caught up to You, about how they were being hunted. Some of them would seek their brethren littered about the Mountain of Sin.

The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience Corrup10

Not all of them departed, and some of them, which were coming toward You, had become a group. There were much less of them than before, but still a great deal of them coming at You as a swarm, on the ground. They made a strange noise that was incomprehensible, but seemed to be their language. It was the equivalent of the screeching of velociraptors and the virus warning on an electronic device.

Their arms were long with fingers seeking to snatch whatever hunk of flesh came near, and their bodies were decayed and rotten from overfeeding on the same feed, which was they, themselves; all of which was pouring out endlessly from the sharp fangs of a beheaded mouth. The gnashing of teeth sounded like the gnawing of flesh, and the sound of the chatter, like pure Corrupt Data.

Legendary Task Force :: The Seven Badasses; Veritas Brigade
The $yndicate

Job/hobbies : Dood (Prinny)

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience   The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 8:07 pm

Suddenly, a very imposing presence, quite large and prominent, would be seen trudging up the mountain in the distance, just like the Fallen Angels that are rushing toward the location. "The Demon Lords are coming!" He cried out to the congregation that gathered around the Tyranophant, "As I came up here, I saw them setting themselves up against my men." The unit was dressed in a great armor that was befitting of a chess piece, even to the point of the ornament at the head and the signature design.

The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience Knight10

He who spake, who was the leader of the seven leaders of the $yndicate, their superior, would come face to face with the Tyranophant, his superior, and salute him as a soldier would. "Sir, I fear that perhaps the Fallen Angels were prepared for this, and are now summoning all Seven of the Demon Lords, meaning one could strike this place at any time. "My men and I have spread out still," he continued, "And the Mountain is Covered, ready to be taken down at any time." As it stood, they were all waiting for what the Fallen Angels would do in retaliation. "What are the next orders I should tell my men, Sir?"
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Grand Tabritha

Cat
Libra Female Points : 337

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience   The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 9:42 pm

Spoiler:

The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience Engage10
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience   The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 1:03 pm

"Okay, looks about right..." The Tyranophant muttered to himself, inspecting the work that was before his dimensional eyes and also within the Bible that he was reading from, to see if everything was matching up properly. The alignments were indeed completely exact, even if no one else could see to just how much of a degree that was, nor cared to, for that matter. He continued to keep a close eye on the text, though also had an ear out to the leader of the $yndicate leaders. "Grand Tabritha is up and running and taking care of the breakdown process, which only leaves me to appoint the Virtues. Simple enough." The Tyranophant continued on down the mountain reading Scriptures and explaining them as he may. "But first, I suppose I should let you know just what you can do for me, and a little bit about why I'm not concerned, me boyo." The Tyranophant walked over to his subordinate, waggling his finger knowingly, as if getting ready to explain something important.

Finally, the Tyranophant would address the masses that were being chased by Fallen Angels, saying to them, "Be Patient, All! See now, if you are of good faith and tell this mountain to move, then by God, it will move." The Tyranophant, who had already seen this for himself, was passing on this message so that the same Faith he had could be instilled in those that were closest to him, even if it wasn't in those that weren't so. "I am leaving you in the hands of this man; a Virtuous man of great Patience, of whom I want your own leader to work with as if he is your own. He is the general of his own army and unit and he will take very good care of you as long as you heed him, and me who is giving you to him." This would settle the people long enough for them to receive command from the same general who the Tyranophant was about to explain more details to.

So, he turned to the general, with a rather stern look on his face, yet with a very kind and gentle voice, with a great knowing in the tone and said, "What I want you to tell your men is that the Seven Spirits will come to them, and I will send my Presence out to get this accomplished. I, the Tyranophant, will walk down the mountain doing as I will, with my Will be done, and, as this occurs, the Seven Spirits will be strengthened. They will rest with you and you with them, and when they are given up out of the people here..." The Tyranophant pointed over yonder to where those who were being chased by the Fallen Angels, specifically because of the Spirit, were seeking refuge and crying for help, "... You will inherit the Spirit from them and they will become your people. Once your 7 men acquire all 7 Spirits, you will see the Lord, and the Mountain will be nothing but ashes and dust." The Tyranophant was aware of how the Spirit consumed like a fire, and, once it was actually in motion how it burnt up whatever was in its way to dust. "Just keep to the Scriptures and listen to me if you should hear me speak. I'm going ahead of you and all your men. Where I am going, you will not be able to see me, but you will be able to hear my Voice and know my Spirit through my Voice, which will help draw the Seven Spirits up out of the people and into you. You are tasked with getting these Spirits into your men. Should you succeed, you will have Heaven's army at your back, general." The Tyranophant pat him on his armored back lightly, smiling, yet waggling the finger of his right hand knowingly. "Trust that the Demon Lords and the Fallen Angels will be dealing with the mountain, and you will only have to worry about dealing with them." Grave beasts they were, but only because they still refused to clean up their mess, even when someone greater than them came and told them. "The Seven Spirits Will Assure Victory. No Demon Lord Will Ever Rise Again, And No Fallen Angel Will Be Able To Be Above Or Before You. For Your Army, You Will Have Many Servants, All Of Which Know How To Work Tirelessly And Endlessly To Get Something Accomplished." The Tyranophant was confident that this bit of information would help ease the general, so that the first Spirit that was trapped in the people could be passed unto he and the $yndicate. "My own System, the Argus Card System, will be left here to guide you should you need it. It will be working alongside you, especially to take out the Fallen Angels should they get out of hand, as it was designed to do." Truly, the Tyranophant understood their troubles and afflictions, which was why he was doing things in this manner and why it would work should he go on ahead and set up the next locations in the future, of which he could jump to at any given time whether they could or not.

"Godspeed." With a humble, but very decisive two-fingered salute, the Tyranophant would turn and, in one motion, the ground under him would turn with his foot and burn up behind him, leaving a smoldering twisted crater curved in the direction whence he did so turn but once. All of the instructions left to the general were everything he needed, and he did indeed have his own Manual, as each of the leaders of the $yndicate should have since the very beginning. With the Books opened, they could not go wrong, especially with the Tyranophant coaching them and leading them should they need help from a different location where he could tend to everything and everyone all at the same time whilst they did their work independently and individually. He prayed their success and safety as he christened their own journey; one that he had already taken and could only pass on to another as it came to an end and a new beginning. Surely, they would see why they pass it on to the next once they were done.

And so, his Presence would fade, leaving the general to deal with the task at hand and the Argus Card System that would assist him and the people.
Back to top Go down
Ty-sama
Ty-sama

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience   The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 6:06 pm

Patience and his Disciples would still seek out the Tyranophant with urgency, considering he was still in the area and they were being chased by Fallen Angels, which he seemed to have knowledge of that was greater than their own. "Please, don't leave us!" they cried, terrified at the Fallen Angels that were coming toward them.

Still, Patience, the greatest of the Disciples to have the Name and Spirit, itself, would wait and heed the words of the Tyranophant beyond just the fact that he was leaving, making him look as ravenous as the Fallen Angels, themselves. He looked to the one who the Tyranophant was talking to, then saw that he was speaking about more than just the Fallen Angels as he spoke, and Patience knew at that moment that whomever the Tyranophant was talking to was the one that he should speak to, as well. His words thereafter confirmed this, and Patience would finally step forward to agree and to testify. "Yes," Patience said, stepping over to the others, who were considered 'Elders' among the 'Disciples' that had no knowledge of what being an 'Elder' meant. "I Understand."

So, Patience, who had waited quite a long time for the rekindling of the Spirit, would know in and of himself when it was time for it to be rekindled. "I am the Elder of these Disciples, 'Patience.' I have a story to tell you about what I was told by the Spirit of Patience before it passed on." Thus, the three; the Tyranophant, the $yndicate leader and the one named 'Patience' would congregate and speak together as a group, whilst the Disciples looked on.

After Patience joined the conversation and gathered some more information about what was going on, he would say, "Come, my Disciples! Flock to this man that I am speaking to. He will be your savior and I will be your Voice." Because Patience already had the group under his dominion before they got there, they would listen to him and he would continue to interact with the $yndicate Leader, as the Tyranophant had commanded, waiting for the Fallen Angels to make their way.

Each of the Disciples of Patience would cower in fear and flee to the knightly man after seeing the Tyranophant disappear on the spot and leave a mark of his disappearance with the actual disappearance, itself. So many new things were happening all at once that were very startling to see, and so, they relied on their Voice to contend for them. Therefore, they would congregate around Patience, as he commanded.

Those that did not obey the command of Patience would, at the end, be defected and dejected from the group just by popular migration of the actual group, itself, and left out completely independently to deal with the Fallen Angels, with no one to help nor to save them and no one to hide behind.

All the while, Patience, who was looking on and analyzing everything very critically before he made any sudden movements, unlike his easily startled Disciples, would begin to speak with the $yndicate Leader about passing on the Spirits.

"Thus The Virtue; Lord Patience, Was Erected From Patience, The Spirit."

At that moment that the Voice, the Virtue's Spirit, the Spirit of Patience would rise up out of its Vessel and fly into the air for everyone to see, so that the Spiritual Transaction, the official 'Lightning Of A Lamp' could be witnessed and borne into the light, like a fresh babe. Thus, the Disciples would pay close attention, since they had never seen this before and also were alert because of so many things happening at once. They would be actual witnesses to the Lording process, which the Spirit was able to do to a Virtue at any given time to erect another Pillar in the Holy Temple, of which only the Spirits knew about, even if their Hosts did not, at the time.

Thus, Primordius, In His Weakened Form, As Only Patience, Would Rest Over The Area Visibly, In His Chosen Form, Over A Vessel, As Its Spirit And The Radius Of The Spirit. Primordius, Who Was The Hades Of This Mountain, Had Chosen Long Ago Whom He Would Use To Restore Himself, Even If No One Else Knew Except Those Individuals, Individually And Independently. Thus, The Ancestral Darkness Would Hover Over The Host Of Patience And Gaze At The $yndicate Leader That He Was Going To Lord With His Presence. "Thank You, Ty-kun," Primordius Would Say, Waving His Offspring Off To Do His Bidding, Since He Had Freed The Spirit And Lit The First Lamp Successfully. "God Bless." Primordius, Also Known As 'Hades,' Would Begin To Burn Down The Mountain After The Tyranophant Left With His Blessing, Which Was Why The Mountain Was Being Burnt Down, In The First Place. "... I Am Free." This Was Pleasing To Primordius, Because Of His Freedom. None Had Chosen To Free Him Nor His Spirits For A Long While, And So, Now That Primordius Was Actually Rested On The Mountain, He Could Be An Example To Those That Had Never Before Seen What The Tyranophant Experienced Regularly In His Spiritual Dealings.

"Those Who See Me; I Am God. The Lord God's Shadow; The Shadow Of Death. Your Comprehension Of This Is Only Up To 'Hades,' Which You May Also Refer To The 'Shadow Of Death' As. If You Can See Me Clearly, Then Pay Heed To What I Do And What I Bid My Host, And My Lord, And Ye Disciples To Do."

The Primordial Lord, 'Lord Father' Primordius, Over All Primordials, Had Spoken.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience   The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 10:23 pm

The common Fallen Angels that came toward the group, before knowing what Species of Fallen Angel they were, would simply be like Zombies; Cursed, Plagued and Ailed to shambles.

They were slow to act because of ignorance that Sloth had afflicted them with.

They were eternally in motions because of the desires that Lust had afflicted them with.

They were interested in anything and everything they came across, even what was poisonous to them and would kill them because of the indulgence that Gluttony had afflicted them with.

They were selfish about anything and everything they came across due to their indulgence, even if it wasn't important, because of the attachments that Greed had afflicted them with.

They were vicious and carnal about everything that was hazardous to them, even if they had unknowingly done it to themselves, because of the malice that Wrath had afflicted them with.

They were attached to anything and everything they desired, because of the possessiveness of Envy they were afflicted with.

They were blind and oblivious and believed themselves superior even when it was clear that they were lacking or paled in comparison to others because of the Pride they felt when they acquired anything at all with all of their other afflictions weighing them down, and exalted what they received because they normally could receive nothing otherwise.

Some of them that were already reaching the end of their maximum output would fall apart and decompose on the spot, and thin out the numbers before they reached the group, however, the ones that were hungry would feast on the ones that had fallen apart and use their remains to restore, even just a slight bit, their own patchwork bodies. Should another fall, the hungry ones would pick them up and devour them, leaving nothing on the ground; not even their waste, every single time. It looked like they were cleaning up behind themselves by devouring each other after one died.

Because they saw people congregating, they figured, in their Sloth and Envy, that they should congregate as well, for whatever reason, whether or not it was good. In their Greed, they would try to use the ones they were Envious of, and immediately become Wrathful to intimidate them into becoming food. They hissed like serpents and cried out like computer glitches, which caused them to convulsively twitch from the vibrations of sound. This convulsive twitch was a form of both sedation and stimulation, which ended up only paralyzing them for releasing both chemicals at once, which was why they would spasm like they were having seizures. This halted them before the group, but also was like a war cry to them so that they could all reset each other all at once, no matter what the other was doing, and all focus on what the one that cried like a baby would be focusing on and try to take it from him before he got to it. Should it happen, another cry would go out for complete savage bloodthirsty war against whatever it was that had done so, until all of them had wiped out everything, including themselves and what got caught up with them, like a nuclear war and warhead as a living pestilence. Touching one would be like radioactive waste.

The $yndicate

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience   The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 6:17 am

At first, the $yndicate leader seemed distressed by all that had come upon him, both which was following behind him and approaching him swiftly. He nearly found no solace in the words of the Tyranophant. Still, though, he listened and trusted in him, giving his faith to both he and the same God that they served. "Copy." All of what the Tyranophant had said to him was registered and taken to mind and heart, and the general of the $yndicate would not be against the Tyranophant's will or wishes, even if he did not fully understand them at the present. All he knew was, his orders were clear, and the priority was on getting these people who were coming to him now to safety, and to induct them into the royal army.

"Roger that." As simple as it all seemed and sounded, tons of complex workings had already gone on in the background in both the general's mind and in his heart. Every word spoken and every logical understanding was processed and found to make enough sense where he could keep to his own oath; his own code. If those things coincided, no matter what it was, it was considered done at the time.

His next words after the Tyranophant finished speaking were directed to his men, who could hear him, and hopefully also the Tyranophant as he was speaking, simultaneously. "Move out," the leader commanded, letting his men take their positions and wait for him to regroup with them along the mountain with the fugitives that were necessary to protect and serve. He could trust in his men the same as they trusted in him, and he trusted the one that swayed him to even feel any way to make any decision like this outside of himself. Therefore, when the Disciples came, the general was unafraid and of sound mind.

It was this same soundness of mind that seemed to draw out one of similar mental soundness; the leader of the Disciples, of whom he said was named 'Patience.' The man's eyes grew wide at hearing the name, as if he had seen a ghost. "... Lord Patience!?" He cried, nearly quivering at the sign. At that moment, the Spirit of Patience, which was something that taught him long ago, would appear before him again. "... It's just like it was all those years ago..." he mumbled, taking a to a knee humbly as he saw the Spirit of Patience flare up again before his very eyes. He bowed his head in honor, not deeming himself worthy before the great Spirit.

The $yndicate Leader did not rise again until he was effectively honored and Lorded, himself, by the very Spirit that had once come upon him and now had come again. "Thank You, My Lord. You Are Most Kind." When the Spirit entered him and lit his lamp, he would rise glowing with a calm and gentle aura that radiated powerfully and neutralized the entire area, including the aborrent cries of the Fallen Angels. They would feel the vibrations of the newly ascended Lord Patience, who would say to the Disciples "Come. Stay Behind Me, And I Will Shepherd You." Should they accept him, Lord Patience, the $yndicate leader and general, would have them as his Disciples, with the Spirit of Patience that had come from God guiding him all the way, just as it had guided someone else to him just to rekindle the flame he had lost.

Lord Patience placed a hand on the hilt of his weapon and awaited the instruction from the Spirit he followed as if it were his own superior commander.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience   The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 9:48 am

Spoiler:
The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience Battle10
Back to top Go down
Ty-sama
Ty-sama

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience   The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 10:14 am

Lord Patience, who had been blessed with the Spirit of Patience by Primordius, who harbored the Seven Spirits as a messenger, would bestow his great strength of Spirit unto the newly inherited Lord Patience, causing his physical vessel to ascend to a metaphysical vibration that was part of Primordius, himself. "Your New Form," Primordius would speak, his own image still hovering over the Disciples and Lord Patience, himself, "Is My Old Spirit. Shinsei Tensei. You Have Been Given A Fragment In Order To Exact The Lord's Will. Know Now, Lord Patience, That I Rest In You That You May Do My Bidding. You Are My Shinigami, And My Spirit Is Your Life." At that moment, Lord Patience would ignite into a crystalline flame wrapped in an armor clad with skulls. His head would become like that of a sun, with a healthy flickering crystal wisp flashing about. His arms would be like streams of flame and his legs like pillars of fire. Where his armor remained intact upon his chest and on his shoulders, the rest of his body would become ethereal and transcedent, thus completing his bestowing of the Spirit Of Patience upon Lord Patience, and the ascension of Lord Patience into Shinigami Shinsei; the original 'Lord Patience.'

The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience Lord_p10

"Heed The Command Of The System That Was Installed On The Holy Hill," he spake to his Spirit, Lord Patience, "And Execute Every Command As If You Are Hearing It From Me." Primordius would be dealing with other matters as they came. Should anything get out of hand, the protection of the Lord would be over the Disciples and the general. Primordius was already quite aware of what challenges were to come and was preparing his servants whilst it was weak, that they may be strong when it truly reveals itself. "Go," Primordius would bid to Lord Patience, "Do Battle With The Fallen Angels. Have No Fear Of Them, For, My Spirit Is With You, And This Fire That Is Your Body Will Burn Them Up." With great faith in the one who had been blessed with the Spirit of Patience, Primordius would rest with the Disciples and keep them all bound together in Spirit as well. They would look on as Lord Patience was sent into battle, that their own Spirits may be invigorated by his.
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience   The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 10:57 am

"Yes, My Lord," were the only words that were said before Lord Patience, in his new ascended form, would understand fully of what his purpose was. Becoming ethereal would enable him to draw upon the Wisdom of the original Lord Patience as he assimilated with him, which gave him the memories of the Shinigami that was bid to oversee the Dusk of the old. With his eyes opened and his Life restored, he closed his eyes and began to recall many things about his past that he'd forgotten during his descent. Times passed, and the God of Death would, again and again, reincarnate in his many vessels and never reach the full remembrance of his past. Now, however, with his Soul uprooted from its place and finally no longer in a dying state, Shinsei could finally feel the power flowing from his 13th Restriction again, and flowing all the way down from his Highest Restriction down to the Lowest. "... The Kids Have Done It." Fondly, before stepping off into battle to slay his mortal enemy, SIN GOD, which caused all such destruction of his homeland in the first place, and the decay of his own body, Shinigami Shinsei could finally return home, bring his children with him and destroy the creature that caused all of the destruction to Dimensia in the first place.

With his memory restored first, due to his Return being a Descent, the Eyes of Shinigami Shinsei would burst open and glare at the remnant of the Fallen Angels and ignite them with 'Wrath,' for, the moment Lord Patience remembered his Higher Self, which was through the Spirit of Patience, the onlookers, which were the Fallen Angels, would burst into flame spontaneously and instantaneously from picking up on the vibration. They would be forced into becoming the unholy 'Wrath,' which no longer was attached to any of his own. All the Tensei were free, and so was the Family of the Curse. "Come, Wrath." The moment the Fallen Angels were exposed to the vibrations of a higher being, they were already expected to copy. The moment they were on the same level as Lord Patience, his eyes would have already gathered that much more waiting for them, and already be prepared to Smite them the moment they could see what he'd have already looked into and was waiting patiently to occur.

Yet, if they were to stay in their lesser form, naturally, Shinsei would begin to cut them down one by one with a burning sword of fire, yet keeping his eyes directly on each one, in case it would decide to deem itself superior and take on the form of the Demon Lord of Wrath. It had no choice but to burn down everything that was within it, and not without it. Thus, anything the blade touched would turn into a 'Wrath Incarnate' and be destroyed on the spot, after attempting to descend into being a 'Demon Lord.' He did not speak, but simply began to slaughter them, knowing that they were nothing to allow to last too long, but still could not be fed. Such complexities needed to be gridlocked before they were enacted, hence why once the Fallen Angels became Conscious again, and the Fruit of the Tree Of Evil stopped leeching on their information, they would regain their Conscious and become Angels again. However, with the Fruit degenerating them by devolving them back into Plants, and 'Seeds' of the plants, at that, the Headless ones would be returned to Hades.

The Wrath passed over, and Death approached. Hades, the Shadow of the Flare, would linger where the flames had struck, as burning afterimages of pitch black fire that was still standing before the constructs. They moved at the exact same speed as each of the Fallen Angels, and would collide with them the moment they started moving, but not a moment before nor after.

Lord Patience, who had left these burning afterimages of what he'd done, moving at a speed that could be comprehended by the Fallen Angels long afterward, would appear behind them, flickering, like fire, and closed his eyes again. "My Children..." His sentimentality was getting to it, as it often did when he thought fondly of the works of his children, of whom he had been watching from afar for so long with no way of their return to their Original. He could only think about how he was so pleased with his children that they had succeeded in not only saving the Original World, but also to restore it with their own images inside of it, just as their Father had done and showed them long before Dimensia began to crumble. "..." He turned around, his body becoming like light as he moved, yet before he completed his motion, his body spontaneously ignited and flickered out as a wavering heat wave becoming cold.

When Shinigami Shinsei completed his movements, another Shadow Flare was left behind to oversee the first Black Flames that stood before the other Fallen Angels. "There," Shinigami Shinsei, who was the Hades of these Shadow Flares, would say to Primordius, "We Must Move Quickly. Now That We Are Restored, We Can Retreat From The Mountain." The Tensei should have been able to handle themselves, and know when it was time to retreat. Of the three Shadows that had been placed on the mountain prior, Hades was the last one that needed to deal with the flames. "Let Us Depart Whilst They Are Distracted." Lord Patience waited for what Primordius, who was the actual God of this mountain, and not one of the Shadow Gods, would decree was best.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience   The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 12:31 pm

Once the Fallen Angels were gridlocked by Shinigami Shinsei, the actual GOD over them, 'SIN,' which was being used by the Tensei, would cut off its children on the spot and abandon them for a greater power that had given it new, greater, more powerful life than a Fallen Angel ever could.

TATARI, which was the GOD that was over SIN, would allow Shinigami Shinsei to cut off all of the Fallen Angels from TATARI's body and separate from them whilst they still were seeking to feed and also still needed fodder. Their Father, which would abandon them and leave them to feed and be feasted on, would immediately join sides with the Tensei, from whence TATARI came, and let the Fallen Angels become Wrath Incarnates. They would form the Demon Lord of Wrath, which would grow as a great flame to wipe out the rest of the mountain in their wake, and return every Zero Worlder to Zero, along with the entire land. It would be restored and reset completely. Wiped clean and made anew.

TATARI, already knowing the outcome, started to walk out, on its own, independently, to go look at the Fallen Angels die, purposefully, and also to begin to murder its children with intent as it walked down the mountain. It would snap their necks to silence their Voices and leave their corpses for the others to feast on, and for the fires to devour completely in its wake.

TATARI would exit the area silently after allowing its bad seeds to die. They would become the Zero Worlders, being left as nothing. They were no longer part of TATARI, and it was a different being. It was SIN nor SIN GOD nor The Antagonist any longer, as it had been in order to get everything up to this point. Abandoning all that its former life once was, erasing the Remnant was the only thing that was left. TATARI had no other purpose, and the Zero Worlders would become its target prey, as Belials.

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience   The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 1:11 pm

The Fallen Angels got so upset that their GOD had left them and they were so foolish to believe that he would be faithful to them that they had a complete meltdown and destroyed themselves.

The breakdown process of their bodies was not instantaneous, even when faced with instantaneous movements and sequences and results. In fact, because of the Sloth, it was slowed down to a crawl, but all of it was felt instantaneously, which is how they became Wrath Incarnates, and also were made Worthless on the spot.

These Worthless creations, which were known as 'Belial,' would all converge into a larger mass after it could see that the smaller bodies were decomposing and attempt to take on the incomplete image of the highest SIN GOD that they had once been feeding from, even if all of their information was both incomplete and inconsistent. However, as they formed into a greater entity, Belial and the Fallen Angels that were now degenerating off of its slowly burning body would begin to lift its decomposing flesh up from the ground as a grotesque large body with barely any sound shape or form, and screeching wildly like a feral beast. The Fallen Angels that were littered all about the mountain would hear the cry of the new SIN GOD over them and would be bid to come recollect at the main body so that they could restore the memory of the original SIN GOD and have Belial become the new SIN GOD, Lording over all the Fallen Angels.

Whilst waiting for its children, the Fallen Angels, to prepare themselves to be sacrificed to the large body, Belial would Divide from the burning parts of the flesh and allow them to remain as the Demon Lord of Wrath, and the two of them would part ways.

The Demon Lord of Wrath would become a giant fiery mannequin that was eternally on fire, something like a stick figure made of wood and trapped in flames. It was a Wickerman, looking as if it were burning at the stake, and unmoving from its place, like a doll. Only the flames that were burning its charcoal flesh would spread out from the construct that was trapped in stasis. There was no emotion on its face, but all intent in the flames of destruction that were caused all around it. All that was destroyed, it knew were being destroyed because of it, and this is what caused it to remain at a standstill; petrified.

The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience False_10

The Wickerman felt nothing, and was simply a placeholder; a False God. No emotions, even knowing that it was the cause of the destruction of everything, brewed nor stirred its empty vessel. Void of all thought and feeling, the fire that imprisoned the vessel did the talking, and was nothing but a slave to the larger body, Belial, which commanded the Wicker Man, its vessel, to stand and allow the flame to destroy all whilst Belial escaped with the other Fallen Angels. It was an emergency evacuation process for the SIN GOD, and since it was aware that it had become lesser than the one that had abandoned it, the Seed of the SIN GOD would flee before the Original SIN God came and tried to destroy it for opposing it instead of following it, and becoming a False God, or Falshin, in its opposition. The Wrath of being both abandoned and betrayed simultaneously is what kept them separated and fueled the fires of the Demon Lord, The Wicker Man, and kept Belial perpetuated in motion.

Belial began to ravenously consume as many Fallen Angels as possible in order to become more powerful on the spot, and eventually become even more powerful than the SIN GOD Father that had abandoned him and created Belial, the SIN GOD Son.

The flames of the Demon Lord of Wrath spewed out to block the path down the mountain and to destroy the Disciples, as well as the one that attacked him in the first place in his lesser form as baby Fallen Angels.
Back to top Go down
Ty-sama
Ty-sama

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience   The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 1:59 pm

Primordius was pleased to see that the First of his Seven Spirits had lit one of the Seven Lamps fully, and the memory was being restored to the Shadow God. The SIN GOD was losing its power now and degenerating through abandonment, as it should when the better parts started to abandon the lesser parts like they were trash. Primordius would watch the one that was worse than the Father, not having learned from the SIN GOD that escaped, and become even more degenerated as a Belial. The Demon Lords, which were the Belial sons of the Original SIN GOD, were constructing themselves and setting themselves up in a last minute attempt to become something greater than they were. The first of them, which was the greatest of them, would rise up to stand against the Shadow God, which was Primordius, who had left his lesser form, Hades, to patrol the Mountain of Death for when this exact thing began to happen.

Quote :
He, himself, as all of their shadows combined was about the size of the shadow of the mountain, of which, with one stomp that would have probably obliterated a tenth of their land. Primordius walked into the darkness and curled into the shadow of Mt. Mortis, of where he originally hailed as 'Hades' before the move. A thin, crimson gleam could be seen piercing through the darkness like a sniper's laser scope, searching for specific targets that the larger Shadow of Himself couldn't pinpoint without losing sight of the entire lot. This way, he could single people out with a smaller Shadow of Himself and keep creating more as scaled down or up as they needed to be as after images of himself at different Values of power, constitution and contingency. In that, from the shadow of the cave at the very top of the mountain, Pulchritude, is where he and his beloved would be stationed, watching over the land.

The same Shadow God that was at the beginning of the 'Walk Of Shame' was the one that would rise up from the Darkness of the Mountain of SIN the moment it had reproduced and abandoned its waste, which were all of its children. Once SIN GOD had become TATARI and they were free of SIN, the lesser Belial that was attempting to flee would be greeted with the crimson gleam of a very displeased, highly disgusted eye that glared into the Third Eye of Belial and rose up above him to a height he could not reach with only the scraps and remains that were left for it to eat. This Shadow God, Primordius, was already prepared to deal with Belial once be decided to attempt at becoming the same being that had abandoned its own existence, like jumping into the skin of an ancestor that was long since discarded.

The SIN Skin, which is what turned Belial into the new SIN GOD, would be what Primordius, the Shadow God, had been eyeing the entire time and waiting to be passed on to the next degenerate, only so that it could be destroyed the moment it was taken on. "No Escape, Belial." The single dark hand was greater than the fullness of the entire mountain, itself, and was ready to come down with a vicious Smite over the belligerent and ignorant Belial, who had sinned most greatly. "Absolute Punishment." At that moment, TATARI was bid to destroy all of the SIN of the Original SIN GOD, including the SIN GOD's offspring, which, cumulatively, was only just Belial. From there, TATARI and Belial would be bid against each other, and TATARI would act on behalf of Primordius, just as Lord Patience was.

"Go," Primordius bid the group of Disciples, "Let Lord Patience, My Spirit Of Patience, Lead You Down The Mountain. I Will Fight Your Battles For You That You Cannot Bear." The first of those was against Belial, which the $yndicate and the Disciples that were given over to the general to join their ranks could not face. "The Demon Lords Down The Mountain Are Lesser Beings, But Greater Degenerates. They Will Do Worse Things, But Are Lesser Than Those You Faced Up At The Top Of The Mountain. They Can Easily Be Vanquished. Be Careful Of The Fires Of The False Idol Bearing The Flames Of Wrath, And It Will Burn Up Your Foe Behind You." All that was necessary for them to do now was to escape. "Hurry. Flee From Here. Let The Seven Spirits Crown The Seven Virtues, Who Will Keep The Path Secure For The Disciples As They Are Evacuated. Then, You Flee, As Well, And Let The Demon Lords Be Burnt Up On Their Own When Wrath Overtakes Them."

Meanwhile, Primordius himself would deal with Belial the moment he decided to move.
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience   The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 2:38 pm

"Say No More," Lord Patience commanded, having all the information that was necessary to carry out the order after the Voice that was over him had Spoken. "Come, Disciples," he beckoned, drawing the passed on Disciples into the care of the $yndicate. Lord Patience would not waste time with dealing with the Demon Lord of Wrath, since that one was clearly done for them by their superior as an example. He would guide them down the mountain and unto the next of the Seven Virtues, which were to be brought their Seven Spirits in the same fashion as the first had been lit. "Go Before Me And I Will Stand Behind You To Make Sure It Is Safe." Their immediate threat was the fire from Wrath, so not paying any attention to it was also not a good idea. In fact, the Wicker Man should have had everyone's attention. Lord Patience was just making sure the Wrath Incarnates that made up its melted body didn't direct their Hatred at the group. Such Malice could kill someone from afar like a burning flame spreading over a forest. Lord Patience had seen this before, and knew exactly how to deal with it. He was almost relieved to see it again, in the place it was actually most useful; as a sacrifice.

Still, he wasted no time, and fled from the Demon Lord Wrath without engaging it.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience   The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 3:11 pm

TATARI already had control over all the destruction that was going on, and knew exactly which destructive forces to destroy to restore all things to natural order and return them to Absolute Zero along the way. When the flames of Wrath came, TATARI, which already had control of Wrath, would be able to put out the fires as they were formed. The Disciples that were sent out in front of the $yndicate leader, Lord Patience, would be gathered by TATARI, and they would be bound to it.

"Those That Are Being Used For The Wicker Man Are The Ones That Are Bound To Something Else. You Are Not To Allow Them To Corrupt The Ones That I Am Going To Show You. They Will Follow Us, Trying To Be Like Us, And They Will Burn. Then, The Wicker Man Will See Endsville Finally Burn To The Ground." TATARI, as he was called, would Possess the Wicker Man that was being sacrificed to. By already having control of Wrath primordially, once it was time for TATARI to make its way out of the entity it had abandoned and left to its Son, SIN GOD, which was the Wicker Man, itself, would be put up against the Wicker Man that Belial, the SIN GOD was utilizing at the time. This would automatically counteract the negative energy by being the target of the negative energies and neutralizing them through the law of attraction.

The path was clear, and TATARI would punish Belial by standing exactly in the spot that was the target of Hatred, as a different Wicker Man, made of the Waste of Belial. The flames would not be able to pass as the Disciples were walked down Mt. Mortis, as the Mountain of Death was called. TATARI would depart as a presence and discard the Wicker Man body that had been left behind like shedding a snake's skin, and like Belial wore the skin of the SIN GOD. TATARI's flesh would be trampled on as a sacrifice.

"ABSOLUTE PUNISHMENT :: WICKER MAN"

The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience Wicker11

"Pick Up The Flesh And Put It On The Demon Lord Wrath."

Those were the only instructions left for Belial, as its Absolute Punishment for picking up the discarded vessel, SIN GOD, in the first place, and becoming lesser than the one that put it down in the first place. The skin would burn on the stake, along with everyone that had taken part of SIN and the SIN GOD.

-SIN :: END-
Back to top Go down
Belial
Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience   The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 7:12 pm

Before Belial could get anyware, the slothful giant sack of decomposing flesh would be cut off and abandoned again. Belial began tomake a noise that was something like crying and screaming at the same time, as it was bid to turn around and wrap itself around the False God it was taking the image of. It wanted to say that it loved the False God, but was too distraught by having to eat it. Belial crawled back to the Wicker Man and hugged it, crying hysterically.

When Belial fused back with the sacrificial body, in an emotional fit, it would screech and start to cause the Wicker Man, which was its new form, to move. The legs snapped as it attempted to walk, but Belial cling to it and the False God would crumble and topple down the mountain, leaving excrement all the way down. It was on fire, and was burning. Many hungry Fallen Angels came to feast on the droppings, whilst the Wicker Man continued to tumble down the mountain. Wails of pain, cries of anger and screeches of sadness perpetually poured out of its throat.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience   The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 8:50 am

Quote :
"Flame Dancer," he called out to his Wicker Man, which would only be able to move when Flame Plushie, the Slave Master, would decree. No one knew about Flame Plushie's backstory, because it was all completely hidden and also unfinished in the Chibi comic, because that work was unfinished before Bunnybee took over, and also before Flame Plushie actually joined up with the other Antagonists. "They're all doing their own thing... I slip into Darkbee's gang in the cut, Kuroppoi does 'that thing,' and Shroomz gets the crown, and I think we'll actually conquer the world. Heheheh." Flame Plushie burned with anticipation, but the first thing he couldn't believe was his 'Flame Dancer' standing there before him, in all honesty. "Flame Dancer!! Baby!!" He smiled, and embraced the Flame Dancer as it was lit aflame and given Life. "I Didn't Remember That I Created You On Accident!!" When Flame Plushie's memory was restored, a cute and babyish smile would appear on his face as his favorite toy was revived the moment he was.

"You know what to do, Flame Dancer!" Flame Plushie, who was the Slave Master, would bid his Fire Golem, the Flame Dancer, which was his loyal and trusted Slave, to take care of whilst the Flame Plushie escorted the Disciples down the mountain. "This is gonna be fun."

When Flame Plushie, who was just revived when TATARI left, had bid his slave, Flame Dancer, to deal with Belial, the bits and pieces of Belial that were left behind for the Fallen Angels to feast on would be shot with fire and burnt up to nothing. Flame Dancer would follow behind Belial who was tumbling down the mountain and burn up his flesh along the way. The trail would be left spotless and no Fallen Angel would be able to feed on Belial's excrement as it was left.

The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience Flame_10

Flame Dancer departed last, and the North Gate grew still.

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience   The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience Empty

Back to top Go down

The Veritas Chapter 4; Patience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Blossom's Steppe :: Green Leaf; Stable Ground :: Crystal Nexus; World Tree Bridges :: Tinasanti Tripura; The Crystal Ridges :: Veritas Universe; The Trinity Plane-
Jump to: