The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Sending My Energy...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Friday The Thirteenth
Shinmegami, the Tsukihime :: Pandimensional Overgoddess; the Unbound Influence
Friday The Thirteenth

Female Points : 124

Sending My Energy... Empty
PostSubject: Sending My Energy...   Sending My Energy... EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 10:11 am

After the Fall of the Eleventh Moon, Friday The Thirteenth vowed to learn to use her newfound ascendant power over Energy in order to skillfully present her love to her husband, Tymon, from a distance. She was doing this so that she could be of some assistance in the future when she needed to command great deals of elemental energy, which she was not accustomed to doing. Though she had a Fourth Restriction form that was its own entity, she also had a Fourth Restriction form that she was just now entering, and with it came a whole new realm of abilities she had yet to uncover.

The flaming ponytail that was her reddened hair flickered viciously as she appeared from the head down upon the only place she knew that would be best for learning and training pure energy -- Energia; The Aethereal World.

Naked as daylight, Friday stepped upon the Realm beneath her feet and knelt down to feel its ethereal power. "Hooohhh..." she moaned happily, "That's Some Good E." She could feel every element coursing through her just as she touched the Realm, and she was going to enter it and learn how to use its power to understand her own. "No Time Like The Present!" Friday said, slipping into the Aethereal Realm of pure energy.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinheart
Magna Signis the 'Jack O' Lantern' :: Great Furnace; Shinigami of the Delta
Pumpkinheart

Female Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: Sending My Energy...   Sending My Energy... EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 10:19 am

In the depths of the Realm of Energy, a womanly Pumpkin-Headed figure with tribal attire and markings all over her stood in the midst of the energies that swirled about, fists clenched and bangles jangling on her wrists. A long stream of red hair that resembled pure energy sprouted from the back of her pumpkin head, blending in with the Realm around her. She was nearly identical in form to Friday The Thirteenth, but was wearing clothing and had markings... Plus, a pumpkin head. "... I Have Been Waiting For You," the pumpkin-headed woman said. "It Is Time For You To Get In Touch With Nature A Bit Better."
Back to top Go down
Friday The Thirteenth
Friday The Thirteenth

PostSubject: Re: Sending My Energy...   Sending My Energy... EmptyWed May 19, 2021 6:56 pm

"Wow," Friday said as she gazed the nearly identical figure in the face, "So You're My Heart, Huh? And The Heart Of The Veritas..." In unity, Friday was blended with the Veritas in the same way that Tymon was, and he had made her heart one of the major cores of the entire dimension. She had never met her heart face-to-face before, but the similarity -- besides the pumpkin head -- were astonishing to her. "You Really ARE Me..."

The naked Friday breathed in deeply and absorbed a great deal of power from the Aethereal World, letting the elements course through her body. "What Have You Come Here To Teach Me? Whatever It Is, I Am Ready!"
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami
Shinzita

Virgo Female Points : 1113
Job/hobbies : Goddess Of The Zero World; Head Witch - Hostess

PostSubject: Re: Sending My Energy...   Sending My Energy... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 9:50 am

After dealing with Friday Tensei, Lita made her way to a place where the source of all energy and energetic beings was -- Energia; the Aethereal World. She didn't take long to travel there despite it being among the Otherworlds, but when she got to the energetic realm of pure... Energy... She was met with a surprise that she wasn't trying to have.

"Oh, Shit!" she cried under her breath, "Is That... Friday!? The Thirteenth?!" Lita might have been in trouble since Friday The Thirteenth -- the Thirteenth Restriction of Friday Tensei -- just so happened to be in the same realm that Lita needed to become Shita, her Fourth Restriction form. "Dammit, What Do I Do? I Know She'll Sense Me..." Lita needed to come up with something quick, or she might just get obliterated as payback for what she had just done to Friday's lower Restriction with the Master Lock...
Back to top Go down
Friday The Thirteenth
Friday The Thirteenth

PostSubject: Re: Sending My Energy...   Sending My Energy... EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 9:17 pm

Instantly, feeling the connection from her Eleventh Restriction self whom Lita so callously incarcerated and flung into the Reversal Plains, the consciousness of Friday Tensei filled the eyes of Friday The Thirteenth and the giant naked Goddess would receive her power of Alfortuna.

"LITA!!!" Friday The Thirteenth shrieked, "For Your Crimes Against The Dream World By Trying To Consume It And Become The Grand Magistrate, You Will Be Brought To Justice By ME!" It felt like a personal attack. "I'm Your Family Now. That Means We've Got To Get Along." Friday The Thirteenth stood up on the energy planet and began to draw in its energies for herself.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinheart
Pumpkinheart

PostSubject: Re: Sending My Energy...   Sending My Energy... EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 7:54 am

The pumpkin-headed woman in the tribal attire turned around swiftly at the appearance of Lita, then looked back to Friday The Thirteenth. "This Is Your Time," Pumpkinheart said to Friday, "Use The Elements Of Energia And Defeat Lita!"

Technically, this was also Pumpkinheart's battle, but she was only of the Fourth Restriction and had no defense against the omnipotent Master Lock. So Friday The Thirteenth had to deal with her.

"Draw Energy Of A Certain Element Into Yourself And Let It Come Out Naturally. When You Are Able To Master This, Then You Will Be Ready To Show Your Husband What You've Learned." Friday The Thirteenth's command over the elements had to be impeccable for her to be able to deal with all of the energy in the Veritas, but Lita was the perfect opponent, despite being several times weaker than Friday The Thirteenth right now, since Lita was just Tzita in her Third Restriction form.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Sending My Energy...   Sending My Energy... EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 6:08 pm

"Sh-Shit..." Lita cursed under her breath as Friday The Thirteenth declared her showdown against them. "I Wanted To Avoid This As Much As Possible..." Lita continued to say, rolling her eyes under her midnight black hair, "... But I Guess Revenge Doesn't Have A Choice." She really didn't expect her comeuppance so soon, in all honesty, since Friday was a slow sort in getting around to anything and everything, as her husband knew her to be. Friday was slow when she was one of Tzita's apprentices. So it was shocking for her to receive punishment as quickly as it came.

"Whatever, Friday! You Know You Just Want To Beat Me Up Because You Feel Threatened By Me!" Of course, Lita was trying to cover her sorry ass as she spoke on, since she knew she was the one that invaded the Dream World and tried to consume it. "You KNOW That I'd Be A WAY Better Grand Magistrate Than You. It Runs In My BLOOD." Lita scoffed, then wiped her nose with her thumb. "If You Think Any Differently, I'll Have To Lock You Down And Lock You Up!"

It was clear that Lita intended to stick by her own fault at this point, as she'd defended herself with the knowledge that it was not her place to attack family, royalty, and also the Dream World like she did. The most she could do was get as many licks in on Friday as she could before she went down, since there was no question that she was going down. She might just be able to take Friday down with her.
Back to top Go down
Friday The Thirteenth
Friday The Thirteenth

PostSubject: Re: Sending My Energy...   Sending My Energy... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 7:10 am

So she still intended to fight. To Friday's expectations, after having to deal with the tenaciously persistent Zita in the past when she first became Grand Magistrate. Seemed like she couldn't live that moment down, since her actual ancestry consisted of former Grand Magistrates. But Friday was royalty, as well. Daughter of the Baku King, King of the Dream World. 'King Of The Dream World'...Something that her husband earned as his title now through their union.

But why was she always thinking about him when the time was not necessary? Part of her drew strength from her own love, and marinating on that love is what brought much into fruition; gave her much power. However, it was the newfound power over the elements that had Friday The Thirteenth in a stir. The Pumpkinheart told her what to do and she felt it within her soul, letting that reverberate outward from her body as a watery aura that would splash and swash around, acting as a barrier of whip-like waves that were striking nigh instantaneously with their lashes. "Not Everything Is About You!" Friday screamed, the intensity of her strikes becoming more prevalent, "Some Things Are Just About Other People!" Friday waved a hand at Lita and a powerful force like that of a condensed tsunami would lob from her fingertips from the aura surrounding her, creating a wave more powerful and vicious than the previous -- as if they were all combined.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinheart
Pumpkinheart

PostSubject: Re: Sending My Energy...   Sending My Energy... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 7:31 am

"Excellent," said Pumpkinheart, the pumpkin-headed woman in the tribal clothing, "Now Quickly Focus On Synchronization With Me!" If they did it correctly, they could establish a 'Soul Synchro' together and amplify the power of the attack. Pumpkinheart, the amplifier of all, would be able to immediately 'Synchronize' with Friday The Thirteenth and increase the power of her Wavelength attacks. The Pumpkinheart would leap into the waves emanating from Friday The Thirteenth and become unionized with the waters, striking at Lita with extra force after some time.

With the last backlash wave that would come from Friday's fingertips, Pumpkinheart -- in water form -- would be lobbed off toward the opponent with a crying fury unlike any ever known. The wave would do some damage to Lita's very soul, and Pumpkinheart was aiming it right for the weak spot... If it was still there when she wasn't in the Thirteenth Restriction.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Sending My Energy...   Sending My Energy... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 8:01 am

Lita lashed out with whips of her own -- those that were made of chains. Each one would repel the lashing watery wavelength of Friday with pristine precision like a well-practiced ace. "Oho? Is That All You've Got?" Lita asked as she continued to repel whips, "My, And I Thought This Was Going To Be Hard." Lita continued to keep the whipping waters at bay with her chain, waiting until Friday sent the large wave to drop a "Heavy Lock" on it. That would instantly seal up her Wavelength and her ability to use it in one fell swoop.

"HA!" Lita cawed, "You Think You're All That With Sloppy Work Like THAT? HA!" Immediately following her line, Lita hopped up into the air and delivered a kick straight for Friday, trying to knock her off of the planet and sever her connection to the elements.
Back to top Go down
Friday The Thirteenth
Friday The Thirteenth

PostSubject: Re: Sending My Energy...   Sending My Energy... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 7:23 pm

Friday didn't like being laughed at by Lita, and surely wasn't fond of having her Wavelength sealed off so that she couldn't use the powers of her Soul. That certainly bothered her.

"Don't Forget Who I Am!" Friday said fiercely, waggling her finger around and withdrawing a great deal of energy toward it, "I Specialize In The Use Of Manna More Than Soul Network!" Not only that, but Friday was aware that she could also use her Souzenryoku should anything get too difficult, since the Souzenryoku focused on the elements. "Malfortuna!" Friday released a beam of potently condensed Malfortuna from her finger, pointing straight at Lita. If she blocked with her chain, then the chain would be shattered on contact with the powerful force.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinheart
Pumpkinheart

PostSubject: Re: Sending My Energy...   Sending My Energy... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 11:35 pm

Pumpkinheart totally bypassed the 'Heavy Lock' induced by Lita, as she hadn't been targeted by the technique, but only the form that she was in, thus knocking her out of that form without losing any of her power. Still, she was stopped, but only momentarily.

"That's Right!" Pumpkinheart cried out to Friday after reading her thoughts, "There's Always The Souzenryoku!" Pumpkinheart looked up to the stars briefly before transforming into pure energy on the spot, then merged with the entirety of Energia. "And I Am Connected To The Source!" Of course, Souzenryoku was Energia concentrated into a purified and refined form that was clean of any type of impurities. That meant that it could not only overpower other energies because of its purity, but it could also purify other energies and turn them into Souzenryoku. The only issue was... Lita used Souzenryoku as well. Everyone from the Royal Family did. Most people who lived in the Dawn learned the Disciplines of Souzenryoku and thus had command over the elements of the Veritas.

But the key difference between commanding elements and BEING elements was the fact that one required manipulation whilst the other required actual embodiment... Which Pumpkinheart was. That said, she fused her power with Friday's and gave her access to the whole full spectrum of elements instantaneously. "Quickly!" Pumpkinheart called, "Use My Power To Amplify Yours! Accept My Energy!"
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Sending My Energy...   Sending My Energy... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 12:21 am

Lita was struck down by the Malfortuna in the midst of her kick, which brought upon her the latent disruptive properties of the malignant energy. However, Lita was very resourceful, and unfortunately for Friday, that went for in the Soul department, as well. Lita sensed that there were two souls here, and one of them was of the Fourth Restriction. "... Friday...?" Lita had never seen Friday's Fourth Restriction form before, and didn't know that it looked like Pumpkinhead. "I Suppose That You Adopted A Form That He Gave You, Huh...?" Lita shook her head. "I've Got One, Too! Don't Be Disturbed!"

Without warning, Lita began to resonate with Pumpkinheart, -- THE Pumpkinheart, even -- which would immediately unlock Tzita's Fourth Restriction form -- Shita. Lita's midnight black hair would become a deep violet-red, concentrating itself around her scalp now in the form of powerful strands of gravity making up the fullness of her long, fluffy hair. A spatial-looking witch's hat manifested upon her head and her attire became more tribal in appearance, but she still wore her heeled boots. "Now, Chirren..." the new Tzita said, nearly laughing as she did so, "... Who Wants To Play With Shita?"

Wasting no time after getting the 'Gravity Manna' that was the second component of her 'Graviso Sepulchro', Shita released a powerful gravity technique from her hand that would distort the wavelengths in the atmosphere and cause all 'Resonance' to become 'Disable'd. "You Thought I Was A Problem Before, You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet, Sweet Cheeks..."

Shita was indeed a problem.
Back to top Go down
Friday The Thirteenth
Friday The Thirteenth

PostSubject: Re: Sending My Energy...   Sending My Energy... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 12:52 am

"Huh?" Friday was thrown for a loop when Pumpkinheart mentioned Souzenryoku... And Friday didn't. "H-How Did You Know I Was Going To Use Souzenryoku? I Didn't SAY I Was Considering It..."

But it was too late. Friday's concern with her alternate self kept her focus off of Lita -- now Shita -- and gave her an opening to both transform and retaliate. Friday's lack of focus also brought her discord when the gravitational force blocked the communication between Pumpkinheart and herself, as well as any other Wavelengths, it seemed like.

Friday could suddenly feel the connection between Shita and herself through the same 'Source' that Pumpkinheart was and was connected to. This caused her to freeze momentarily, and during that time, Shita had cut off the ability to 'Resonate' with other Wavelengths. So she skillfully dislocated herself from the situation and hindered any further communication or amplification for the time being. "Gruh! Slut!" Friday didn't take kindly to Shita's shit. "I'll Show You That It Is NOT Playtime!" Friday started drawing in Souzenryoku into her fingertip, electrical currents running through her finger as she charged it up...
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinheart
Pumpkinheart

PostSubject: Re: Sending My Energy...   Sending My Energy... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 6:20 am

Pumpkinheart: "Oh! Yes! I'm Psychi--!!"

Before she could finish, Shita cut them all off from 'Resonating' with each other. "Damn You, Shita!" Pumpkinheart swore as she tried to draw out the gravitational energy from within and neutralize it with an anti-gravity field. Pumpkinheart set her own Souzenryoku to the element of 'Gravity' and her pumpkin-head turned a glowing purplish-black. "This Will Stop You!" Pumpkinheart released her 'Anti-Gravity Field' and allowed it to disrupt the disruptive gravitational flux that was keeping 'Resonance' from occurring.

"Now, Friday!" called Pumpkinheart, "Accept My Power So That Shita Will Not Be Able To Use Gravity On Us Any Longer!" The sooner that Friday The Thirteenth accepted Pumpkinheart's power, the more quickly they could get rid of Shita. There was no way she was going to overpower the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Sending My Energy...   Sending My Energy... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 6:47 am

Shita should have known that Pumpkinheart had the power to use the elements to her will, since she was the Fourth Restriction and all. This made Shita upset, but she could always rely on her Locks and Chains still. It seemed like she was going to have to.

"Awww, Ain't That Just Too Bad?" Shita may not have been able to use gravity offensively, but she could always do so defensively. With the 'Heavy Lock' still inflicting its sealing capabilities on Friday's Soul, she had less to fight Shita with and more to worry about for herself. "You Ain't About To Just Up And Beat Me With My Own Element Just 'Cause You Are Stronger Right Now, Y'Know. Ya Gotta Have Skill, Too." Shita wrinkled her nose a bit, then twitched it some, saying, "Causo Graviso," as she did. This was her 'Gravity Shift' technique, which would change gravity to what she deemed fit. With Friday seeming to be about to shoot lightning from her fingertip, Shita altered gravity to cause Friday to be pulled away from the planet and off into space... All to Shita's laughter.
Back to top Go down
Friday The Thirteenth
Friday The Thirteenth

PostSubject: Re: Sending My Energy...   Sending My Energy... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 8:22 am

Before Friday knew it, as she was charging up her attack, she started to drift off into the distance. By the time she released the lightning from her fingertip, it would be going in the opposite direction as wht was intended by Friday when she shot it. "Wha?" It was clearly Shita's control over gravity.

But Friday wasn't having that.

"Pumpkinheart! Thank You!" she shouted to the elemental being below her, "I Will Accept Your Energy!" The elements of Energia would all superconduct themselves into Friday The Thirteenth's being, allowing her to access all of the energy in the Veritas through Pumpkinheart's 'Amplification' ability. This looked like her body became one with every element and in several different forms... Every last element comprised her form , and though at first it seemed monstrous, it became more beautiful as time passed on. The naked woman would be garb in the very elements of Energia, each one more powerful and unique than the next in their own ways and world. Immeditely, Friday knew that this was the power that her husband was talking about before which she was supposed to achieve so that she could become her Godly self... This was.

So Friday let her body dissolve into energy and unify with the Veritas as she drifted away from planet Energia. When she returned, it would be as the being of unified elements, and it would be with all power.

Friday's flaming red hair became a long, straight, luscious blond and a large halo wrapped itself behind her head, making the symbol of the moon as her headdress. This woman wore a dress which covered her once naked body completely, gloves and boots fitted into the attire. Friday looked rather regal with her black and purple dress on, and now...

She was of the Fifth Restriction.

"... Shita," Friday called out in a regal, unhappy voice, "Your Crimes Against Your Family And People Are Dire. The Traitorous Activity That You Have Been Indulging In Has Finally Put You On The Map..." Friday narrowed her crystal blue eyes. "And For That, You Will Be Punished By The Hand Of A Goddess." Without warning, Shita would find herself face-to-face with a bolt of energy pure and clean coming from the sky to strike her down. "Absolution; Smite." The technique was meant to knock Shita out immediately and then leave her open to incarceration.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinheart
Pumpkinheart

PostSubject: Re: Sending My Energy...   Sending My Energy... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 12:19 pm

Though Shita changed gravity, Pumpkinheart shifted it back to normal and nullified what Shita did so that the newly ascended Friday The Thirteenth could use the fullness of her power against Shita. After Friday accepted Pumpkinheart's energy, it was only a moment or two before Pumpkinheart felt the entire Veritas come into her command, like her husband Pumpkinhead had. He was unified with the Veritas, and now she could feel him better. "Darling..." she muttered to herself after feeling Pumpkinhead's energy. Then, she spoke to Friday. "You Should Be Able To Feel Our Beloved And His Energy Now," Pumpkinheart said, "So If You Concentrate On Him, I Will Guide His Power To Our Hands..." Then they wouldn't have such a Shita problem anymore.

Pumpkinheart immediately started redirecting energy from Tymon to Friday, using their connection to each other as the conduit. "You Have Access To The 'Absolution' Now," Pumpkinheart said to Friday, "As I See That You Have Figured Out. So Hurry Up And Gather Up As Much As Possible So That We Can Get Out Of Here." Fortunately, the 'Smite' headed Shita's way was powerful enough to incapacitate her, and then they could bind her like she tried to bind them.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Sending My Energy...   Sending My Energy... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 12:27 pm

"KYAH!" Shita cried as she was struck by the 'Smite', knocking her to the ground. She was knocked unconscious on the spot. Shita could do nothing else after being hit by the Smite and would be left wide open, much to Friday's anticipation... And luck, as luck would have it. On any other normal circumstance, Shita would not have folded so quickly to ANY power. But Friday had Luck on her side, and to control Luck meant that things like this certainly did happen.

Whatever the matter, Shita was unconscious now and open to her capture.
Back to top Go down
Friday The Thirteenth
Friday The Thirteenth

PostSubject: Re: Sending My Energy...   Sending My Energy... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 12:35 pm

Friday The Thirteenth indeed felt the power of Tymon coursing within her, and his power combined with Friday's is what knocked Shita out. "Darling..." she thought aloud, knowing that she couldn't have defeated Shita so easily without his power, "Thank You..." That was all that she could say. She knew her feelings would reach him in the highest...

"Pumpkinheart," Friday The Thirteenth commanded, "I Am Heading To The Tenth Moon To Meet Up With Tymon There. Take Shita And Punish Her. But Do Not Take Her Back To Her Castle, Where She Has An Advantage." These were Pumpkinheart's instructions. "I Am Trusting You With This..." Friday said, starting to disappear as she took on an elemental form, "So Do Not Let Shita Escape." That said, Friday disappeared, reappearing at the Tenth Moon, which was Falling on this Friday The Thirteenth.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinheart
Pumpkinheart

PostSubject: Re: Sending My Energy...   Sending My Energy... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 1:37 pm

"Understood," Pumpkinheart responded quickly as she gathered the body of Shita. "I Will Take Her Back To The Pumpkin Town, And We Can Continue From There." Time had moved since the beginning of this battle, though it was only a short time ago. The 'Night Of Tensei' was already here. Seemed like Friday was almost late.

"Yes, You Hurry On," Pumpkinheart said to the fading Overgoddess, "Leave Shita To Me." With a quick flicker like that of fire, Pumpkinheart and Shita disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sending My Energy...   Sending My Energy... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sending My Energy...
Page 1 of 1