The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue

Go down 
+8
Zodiac
Great Gouzen
Grand Panda
Grimnyzmal
MaTeus
Belial
Ty-sama
The Tyranophant
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue Empty
PostSubject: The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue   The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 1:21 am

"-Consecration-'"

The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue Consec11

The Tyranophant, Ty-kun, who had been leading the $yndicate along in the background, stood at one of the boundary layers of Hell marking a seal for him to stand on and for the members still trapped inside of Hell to emerge from when it was time for them to escape. The Endsvillians and Purgatorians would end up repeating themselves, dying or attempting to ensnare and drag down others and ultimately be used as sacrifices to pick from for all when the $yndicate was brought out with whomever could or would be salvaged.

The $yndicate, itself, stationed at 'Purgatorio' and needing to reach 'Nadir; The Bottomless Pit' (Formerly 'Endsville') would be guided by the Tyranophant through his Seven Spirits, which were alight again and restoring his form within Hell and allowing him access from beyond its borders in order to return for those who cannot permeate the layers of Hell.
Back to top Go down
Ty-sama
Grim, the PumpKin :: Dividing Enigma; Dark Legend of the Dream
Ty-sama

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 453
Job/hobbies : Prime Order

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue   The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 11:27 am

"Great Grand Son," The Spirit Of The Ancestor Of His Clan Spake Unto Him From Beyond, As A Faint Spirit Of A Robed Man Resting Carefully Over The General Area As A Faded Image. He Was Great And Powerful, Large And Costly. "I Am Most Thankful For Your Endeavors In Bringing Me This Far And Rekindling My Spirits To Reconstruct My Body, Thereby Also Extending The Clan." Through His Many Manners And Methods, As Had Been Overseen For Quite Some Time By The Broken Pieces Of His 'Primordius' -- Through The 'Living Shadows' Of The Tensei Clan -- Which Had Been Awaiting To Come Together Again Since Before Time Began; The Tyranophant, Tymon (In His 7th Restriction) Was Honored As Official Head Of The Clan Through His Works As 'Khrona Tensei,' Which Was His 'Tensei' Name.

"You Have Done Well To Bring The Family This Far All On Your Own, And I Have Come To Properly Honor You With A Baptismal In The Name Of The Spirit Of God." Through Cleansing Himself And The Sin Of His Family, He Also Restored The Family In Ways That Were Once Lost To History Generations Past. "You Have One More Test Before We Are Lifted Out Of Hell." The Test Of Temptation Was A Byproduct Of The Events That Were Already In Progress As Well As The Testing Of All That Was Known Through The Spirits Of Virtue. "The Spirit Of Virtue Covers Three Entire Lamps All On Their Own. After You See The Spirit Of Virtue, My Son, I Want You To Go And Carry The Spirit Of Virtue To The Three Lamps After The Seven." Each Of The Seven Spirits That Were Alight In Both The Tyranophant And The Primordius Were Done Together Simultaneously, And Now That They Were Set, He Desired To Undergo This Specific Trial Alongside His Son As A Full, Complete Single Being Instead Of Spread Out As 7 Different Beings.

"I Will Explain You Something Further, My Boy, As I Also Tend To My Own Harvest On The Mountain With The Zodiac Spirits." The Primordius Of The Tensei Clain Extended His Translucent Finger Outward Over The Land Where 'Purgatorio' Was Located, Then Marked A Trail From 'Endsville' That Would Allow Him To See The Blotted Out String Of Events And Understand The Missing Link Between Them, That He May Finish His Quest With The Fullness Of The Knowledge Necessary To Deal With The Fallen Angels As Degenerates. "Endsville Is Where I Was From. Long Ago, Before Any Documented History, In A Land You Call 'Tartarus' As Your Closest Representation, Endsville Was The City That We Lived In As Primordials." The Degeneration Afterward Brought Them To A State Of Humanity Over The Course Of Time, Which Is Also What 'Purgatorio' Always Was. "The Ancient Spirits Of The Zodiac Were Also Enslaved To A Fate Of Degeneration From Endsville To Purgatorio, And Thus Had To Reincarnate As Amnesiac Humans And Regenerate From There." As Much Of A Tidbit As It All Was, Allsgrim, The Primordius, Would Not Be So Long Winded Whilst There Was Still Focus To Be Had On The Actual Denizens Of Endsville And Purgatorio Succumbing To Temptation, Which Was A Primordial Sin Before The Other Sins.

"I Will Teach You What To Say To Neutralize The Temptation Of Both Good And Evil Simultaneously That The Freewill Polarities Of Positive And Negative Will Stabilize Themselves Based On Who Is Truly Good Or Truly Evil." The Distinction That Would Come From This Particular Molecular Mitosis Would Ensure That The Ones To Be Condemned Would Surely Be So And Those Who Would Be Saved And Inducted Into The Veritas Through The $yndicate Would Forever Be Under Their Protection. "At That Point, I Want You To Harvest All Of The Fruit -- Good And Evil -- And Begin To Separate Them, Hurling The Wicked Fruit Into Whichever Chamber Of Fire It Belongs." The Husks Of The Emptied 'Tree Of Death' Were A Waste Basket To Discard The Defective Souls Of Those Who Were Within A Certain Deficiency, Marked By A 'Black Halo.' "Where I Reveal To You Where The 'Black Halos' Are Of Those Destined To Die And Become 'Belial,' You Must Destroy Them Conservatively Using Equivalent Exchange Based On The Judgment I Have Given You." The Lives Of Those In Their Deficiencies Were Null, And Thus Needed To Be Neutralized And Not Put Further Into Debt And Make A Greater Labor. It Backfires As An Attachment To The Self. "If The Radius Of The Black Halo Expands, You Must Use As Much Energy That Will Equate To Destruction And Recomposition Of The Area In A Clean Manner With All Energy Balanced Completely Without Waste To Fully Neutralize." This Was Stated Because The Creature That Was The Cause Of The Deficiency That Was What The Black Halo Was Surrounding Could Invert Benefit Into Detriment And Vice Versa To Continue To Sustain Itself As Both A Hazard And A Benefactor With More Benefit Contributing From The Deficiency Rather Than Distribution.

The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue Tempta10

"There Are 'Fruit Of Evil' That Are Within The Core Of Those Black Halos, Which Symbolize Debt And Enslavement Among Angels. These Beings Possess Their Human Hosts Instead Of Allow Free Will And Slowly Drain Their Lives Out Of Them And Up From The Full Flow Of Their Body As A Form Of Vanity. They Are The 'Sin Of Temptation,' And They Must Not Be Allowed To Become A Demon Lord." The Same Creature That Spawned The Fallen Angels Was Also The Demon Lord Of Temptation And If It Were Respawned, It Would Need To Be Dealt With As An Immediate Priority Before It Could Restore The Seven Deadly Sins That Powered Its Own Vanity Through Their Equivalent Detriment Of Debt To The 'Demon Lord Of Temptation.' "See, There, How Demon Lord Lust Is Already On The Move?" From An Overview Perspective Of The Events Going On Within The Confines Of The Gridlocked Boundary, The Primordius And The Tyranophant Could Witness The Full Scape Of The Mountain And Who Was Doing What In Which Places. "She Has Escaped Among Her Cohorts And Will Use Them As A Veil, But This Also Can Create The Demon Lord Of Temptation Using 'Lust' As A Host."

Knowing What To Do, He Would Speak To The Spirits That Were Over The Group Again And Alert Them, Yet He Had Come To Speak To Ty-kun, Father Tymon, For A Reason. "As I Have Shown You The Wicked Fruit, I Will Also Show You The Good Fruit, But Not Before We Have Gotten The $yndicate To This Point." Lord Father, The Primordius, Bowed His Head As He Rested Over The Shoulders Of His Great Grand Son, The Tyranophant, Of Whom He Was Most Pleased With As The New Head Of The Family. There Was Much More He Would Be Taught From And By The Primordius -- He, And He Alone, After A Certain Point.

The Primordius Returned To The Confines Of Hell As The Force That Awakened The 'Spirit Of Temperance' And Set It Into Motion, Simultaneously Setting Many Other Chains Of Events Into Motion After Leading 'Taomin' Away From The Group.

Quote :
By The Time Tao Touched Base With The Rest Of The $yndicate Again, She Would Have Already Been Crowned 'Lord Temperance' And Have Had A Sustenance To Cycle Her All The Way Back To Them While Perpetually Recycling In The Background Whilst She And The Rest Of The Lordships Of The Veritas Both Escaped And Cleansed The Land When The Spirits Were All Ignited And The Lampstands Were No Longer Misplaced. "Once All Of The Virtues Are Made Upright As Pillars That Are Foundations And Strongholds For The Support Of The Entire Integrity Of The System That Sustains The Land, And The Spirits -- Which Are Also Virtues -- Are Perpetuating The System From The Inside And Are Upheld By Their Pillars, Then The Land Will Remain Clean And Pure With Automatic Defense Built Into It Upon Ignition." The Alignment Of All 7 Of The Spirits And Setting Them In Place Was Important For Two Separate Reasons, Making The Spirits And Their Lampstands -- Or Pillars -- Two Separate Virtues Altogether.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue   The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 8:18 pm

The Tyranophant had been communicating with the entire $yndicate from beyond the borders of Hell for a long while. He remembered even when he gave out instructions to them from afar about the very same creatures that the Lord Father was speaking of at the present. Ty slipped his hands into his pockets, continuing to oversee all of the Spirits being awakened throughout the Unclean land. As he did, he reflected on the words that he'd spoken because of what the Primordius had spoken unto him.

Quote :
the Fallen Fruit that Asbeel spoke of is actually something you can visibly witness, once it attaches to their heads and possesses the Fallen Angels. Those are your real targets. If you destroy those, the Fallen Angels cannot use anymore Tainted Wisdom to degenerate others, and will stop regenerating at all. I'll show you what it looks like so you can see how they look. When you destroy one, the head sometimes gets taken with it, so be careful about that on your way up. You should notice the markers, and also should be able to recognize the Fallen Ones from any others if there are any others that haven't been infected after I show you what they look like both during the Temptation stage and after the Corruption stage, when they begin degenerating from the Temptation, itself." As he spoke to the $yndicate, they would be able to suddenly see what looked like faint halos atop the heads of the fleeing Fallen Angels, and within those halos, what looked like parasitic fruits with long fangs sunken into the heads of the fleeing and infected. It was so faint, it was barely visible, but when it appeared, there was a third eye that appeared to keep it illuminated as long as it was in sight.

"Remember; hit the core of the Fruit. That's what has control over the Fallen Angel. Hitting the body without destroying the Fruit is useless, since the Fruit is the one that's reproducing from the waste data, which are the Fallen Angels, themselves." It was a rather interesting process to see how the actual Tree of Death, itself, clung, using its own Fruit and Seed, even when it knew that its vessels were naught but waste and feed. Still, this was what the $yndicate was mandated to eliminate as they trekked up the mountain and came to the designated locations that the Tyranophant had already marked for them.

"Yes, Lord Father," The Tyranophant finally spake to the Primordius, "Thy Will Be Done." It was clear from having gotten this far and the results of the cleansing process that his predecessor was in full awareness of the events that would carry them all through to the end. His faith did not waver in the Judgment of the Tensei forefather, for it was in full clarity and perfect understanding before Ty's own eyes. "It Is A Great Honor." Though it was much to come to terms with immediately, the severity of both the situation and the sentiment neutralized the Tyranophant to a point of silence. Yet, he continued to oversee the Black Halo'd Sins that continued on about Purgatorio, making it more and more as its Tartarus-esque predecessor, Endsville. He couldn't allow them to get out when the rest of the $yndicate was brought out of the isolated space. They either had to be outrun or destroyed -- probably both. "... So Be It." Finally, Ty closed his eyes. He allowed it to be.

As it was, he did indeed also notice that the Demon Lord of Lust had gotten away from the group and was hiding out where the other Lust Demons were at the base of the mountain. They would definitely without question be crowned with Black Halos and tempt others into consuming the Fruit of Evil as well. This was obvious because of how it was with Adam and Eve. Even if there was a probability of their succumbing to Temptation and dragging others into it as well with their Lust if they hadn't already -- especially if they were also following behind their Demon Lord, -- they weren't separated from the others. That's what the Lord Father was going on about the Tyranophant dealing with after the $yndicate was evacuated. There was no need for further contemplation after the sentiment. He crossed his arms and closed his eyes, breathing deeply, still in flux; 'letting it be,' as it were.

"Now That I'm Serious And Focused, And It's A Clean Shot," he eventually uttered on, narrowing his own precision to a focal point where Demon Lord Lust was and also the largest cluster of the Black Halos (as he was going to call them), "Let's Clean The Clock." With the last Spirit in place and each of the others in Alignment, it was only a matter of time. He gave more ordered to his men from beyond, as he had been the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Ty-sama
Ty-sama

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue   The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 8:57 pm

When The Primordius Returned From Creating The Causality That Generated The Momentum Of The $yndicate Within Hell, He Came Again To His Descendant, The Tyranophant, As A Disembodied Voice And Faint Presence Resting Over His Shoulders. "Through The Virtues, They Will Be Inspired To Evolve Based On Temptation To Eat The Fruit Of Good. Through Fear, They Will Ignore Temptation To Eat The Fruit Of Evil." He Could See That His Kin Was Troubled At The Vision Of The Temptation Of Evil, The Wicked Fruit That Would Corrupt The One That Ate From It. Yet, To Counteract This Degeneration Into A Negative State Of Mind, Primordius Would Also Explain Him The Temptation Of Good, Which Was The Holy Fruit That Would Enlighten And Cleanse The One Who Partook To Clarity. "There Is A Temptation To Do Good And A Temptation To Do Evil. Both Are Built In, But Cannot Be Told The Difference Between Until There Is Knowledge, Distinction And Understanding Of 'Good And Evil' By Its Fruit, Which Is Similar, But Not The Same, And Can Be Confused If Not Made A Distinction Between." Like The Vessels Devoid Of The Spirits Of The Tyranophant And The Primordius That Could Not Perceive Other Spirits When They Were Unconscious As Amnesiacs, It Was The Same With The Other Unconscious Droning Mortals That Roamed About Hell In All Its Different Territories Aimlessly And Mindlessly. Most Were Only So Because They Already Had One Of These Demons Attached Before Anyone Had Gotten To Them And They Were Only Revealed When The Ability To Perceive The Sins More Clearly As Spirits Was Understood. "It Is Imperative To Tempt Humans To Do What Is Good, But Not With Something Too Far Over Their Heads, But Just Out Of Reach, In God's Image, So That They Move ON THEIR OWN, And You Are Not Giving Them A Handout."

With What The Lord Father Set Into Motion, It Would Be Reaching Where He And The Tyranophant Were Soon Enough, With Great Enough Force To Both Break Through And Continue On With Great Velocity. This Was So Because Of What He Knew Would Be Coming Behind It, Which He Would Explain To His Grandson. "Those Who Have Power To Tempt But Are Also Weak To Temptation, Themselves, Generally Are Also The Abusive People. Temptation Also Works Inversely, So That The One Who Tempts Can Be Made Weak By Tempting Other People And Thereby Be Struck Down By Their Own Weakness Because They Tempt And Cannot Help But Be Tempted To Tempt And Succumb To Temptation, Internally." With This Much, The Tyranophant Should Have Been Able To Tell His Targets Apart. "Through Temptation, You Also See Who Is Capable Of Having Power And Who Is Not. The Ones Who Have Sway Over Others Through Temptation That Abuse It Are To Be Immediately Struck Down. That Is Unquestionable, Because They Are CORRUPT." There Was A Sharpness In His Voice Upon This Emphasis Because Of The Corruption's Importance. They Were To Be Considered 'Belial' No Matter What, And Going Back For Them Was Not An Option, Nor Was Leaving Any Method Of Their Transition Available To Them. That Must Had To Be Stressed Clearly. "Because They Can LEARN Through Temptation, There Is A Vulnerability Right At The Point Where Humans Are Tempted And JUST ABOUT TO RECEIVE Their Desires That They Are COMPLETELY Susceptible, Blind And Will Do Whatever Anyone Who Has What They Desire Commands. That Is Where The Strong One Who Tempts Them Must TEACH AND EDUCATE THEM TO DO GOOD." He Tapped His Finger On The Border As If It Were Glass With A Resonant Thump. "RIGHT AT THAT SPECIFIC MOMENT. THAT Is Where They Are Rebuked, Smited, Damned Or Rewarded." Knowing His Most Favored Descendant, Who Was Both In His Favor And Also Favored By His Ancestor, He Would Heed The Logic Of The Command And Respect The Wisdom Of His Elder. "They Should Be Coming Upon You Soon," He Forewarned, "So Be On Your Guard And Brace Yourself Like A Man."
Back to top Go down
Belial
Zero Worlders :: Accursed Ones; Failures and Deceased
Belial

Female Points : 591

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue   The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 8:29 am

Quote :
By the time Lord Diligence -- he who cast the lightning bolt from afar -- caught up with the rest of the group, the Demon Lord of Lust had already escaped and was being trailed by him as a bolt of electricity.

Quote :
Though the Demon Lord of Lust eluded them, they were still hot on her tail and ready to strike her down and whomever else was attached.

Quote :
They could not run back up the mountain that was cleansed and commandeered by the Tensei and were only able to flee to the city at the base, where the leopard0women had once been waiting at the foot of the mountain.

Quote :
The trail of destruction left behind them would be a clear path for a clear shot wherever any of them went.

With everything that was going on with the Demon Lord of Lust and the Lust Demon Leopards that were its particles, the Sins Of Temptation that were over them would discard their bodies and ravenously hurl themselves to their next host to feed on nearby. Whichever one would latch unto the new source of Lifeblood for them would be gripped by the venomous fangs of the parasitic fruit and their minds would be locked by a burning Third Eye above it, establishing Dominion over their minds for complete control of the entire Vessel. Whomever could be snatched would be done so immediately whilst Demon Lord Lust and the other Lust Demons were left as Belial. The feral fruits were hungry and had no other interest than to sustain themselves. Their primal search for sustenance, especially as a plant, led them to branch out to any and every nutritious source of life and energy, which was only found through Corruption and inversion of the purified energy that was hazardous to them.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue   The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 9:57 am

"HOLY SHIT!!" The Tyranophant cried when he saw the ravenous Fruit of Evil suddenly abort their last hosts and leave them for dead without a bat of the eye and immediately attempt to latch onto whomever or whatever was nearest to them and do the exact same thing without a second thought. "Those things are ugly." Just looking at them and being able to see them actually made him physically nauseous because he had to visibly coherently comprehend their actions with knowledge of the fullness of the consequences. "They're Like Disgusting Little Leeches!!" The more he looked at them from beyond, the more upset the Tyranophant became, until his eyes started to change from their Crystal Blue to a Sanguine coloration. "FILTHY MAGGOTS!!"

As the Tyranophant's rage built, the fires within his emotional stir kindled the Magnus Ignis, which was his own Fire Elemental form, and caused the heat radiating from the sun to intensify. Though the radiation was intense, it was covered by the thick layer of clouds covering the land and raining down its showers. Still, even through that, because the Tyranophant was all of the Seven Spirits as a single entity, he saw through and acted through them as extensions of himself. He was more than ready to wipe out all the little parasites from the map just as his Primordius told him to, but noticed the work of the Spirit of Chastity on the land inversely from the work of the Sin of Temptation's hand over the land of Purgatorio.

Quote :
When The Spirit Swept Through The Land, Gathering Those Who Would Be Part Of The $yndicate And Covering Them With A Veil Of Light That Came From The Magnanimity Of The Brightness Of The Spirit Passing Over Them Silently, It Continued To Gather Momentum And Stockpiled It Within Its Own Essence Composed Of Its Light, Giving It A Different Appearance. Whatever Appearance Was Necessary For Transition Would Be Taken On By The Light Based On Its Immanence, And The Form Of The Construct Suspended Within The Light, Itself, Which Was The Spirit, Would Also Change At Will.

At that moment, the Tyranophant's eyes hardened and returned to a cold crystalline color, shimmering lightly whilst gazing into the veil. He raised a hand and scratched the back of his head, gazing off into the sun. He had the ammunition to wipe out the evil ones, and collateral damage was against the forward advancement of the mission. "Tch," he finally scoffed, clenching his fists in his pockets. He narrowed his eyes as he continued to oversee the goings on of the land of Purgatorio. He couldn't destroy them just yet, but when it was time, he already had his cannonball of nuclear waste pig shit to shoot at them. He relished in the moment and softened his gaze, somewhat lulled by the thought. He remained passive as he patiently awaited the events to play out to the fullness of their measure before putting into fruition his next steps -- the next trial the Lord Father had given him.
Back to top Go down
MaTeus
Magnus Teus the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star
MaTeus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 673
Job/hobbies : God Of Angels - Archangel Of Archangels

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue   The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 10:00 am

Quote :
"Magnus Ignis!" He cried out to the sun; the light of his kin as an elemental force wiping over the land, "Hold Your Fire Until I Clear The Area Of Evacuees." With Tsao (Lord Diligence) caging the Demon Lord of Lust and the Lust Demon Leopards, there was an opening between them to wrap up those who were under the Veil of the Light of the Spirit of Chastity and draw them away from all of the ones who were Fallen Angels or had been Corrupted into being Demon Lords. All of them were Belial and Teus, the MaTeus, knew what that meant because of how it translated to what he normally and naturally did whilst within the Veritas. "The Rest Of You, Come With Me." The Spirit Of Temperance was with Tao, and they parted from the group. Next, Lord Diligence, the King Keaton, also branched off into independence. The remaining units; Lord Patience the Magnus Ignis, Lord Kindness the Grimnyzmal, Lord Humility the Great Gouzen and Lord Charity the Grand Panda would be bid to follow Lord Chastity, their MaTeus, since he was restored to his true place over them, as it was in the land where they hailed.

With Prime Order restored, everyone should have tended to everything as necessary and advanced onward to cleansing the rest of the land through the purge.

One of the hallowed Hikarigami (Light God), the Crystal Angel. Having been developed from the Crystal Starseed after he came into his maturation as a divine protector of all stars, light, and celestial bodies, Luminon was transcended into Teus as a divine reward for his holiness as the Starseed.

Teus rules over the Highest Heaven and is the Crystal Image of the Crystal God to whom the Throne and Temple belong. He uses transcendent divine power via the 'Absolute Divinity'. With the power of the 'Crystal Star', he commands the luminaries as his Manna, and with the power of 'Crystal Aurora', he commands all forms of light to his will.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue   The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 5:58 pm

"The Mountain Is Being Cleansed Through The Purge," The Tyranophant noticed, gazing with intent on the Crystal Angel that had now been restored. Each of the other Elemental Spirits that were the Lords of the $yndicate were all tending to the land as they did to the Veritas in the home world. "They Can Survive Through And Establish Their Own Purgatories," he added, his eyes tracing back and forth in deep calculation of his speculation, "Each Perpetuating And Generating Their Own Energy Infinitely And Eternally Onward Systematically, As Would Be Required Of A Purgatory." They would be able to break out now that the final Spirit was in place and alignment had been established. "All I gotta do now is plan ahead for the 'Black Halos' and blast em at a predetermined point." As the Sin of Temptation, it was clear that it was going to prey on the Fruit of Good. However, the Tyranophant had a cunning plan and, in his cleverness, devised a method to string along the feral fruits all the way to the end and destroy them when there was a clear shot for execution. "No sweat," he said, swaying his head to and fro. "But the problem is making sure none of them escape and that the good ones don't get tainted along the way..." 'One Bad Apple Spoils The Bunch' went back a long way, and unfortunately, even if evacuation was a priority, so was the risk of contamination. If Tymon were contaminated, they would all die and the mission would be a failure. Therefore, extreme sacrifices were going to be taken. "Better get those Scapegoats ready to eat..." he grumbled on, looking over to the dark lands upon the Mountain. There were still places that were blotted out that not only were not clean, but they were also destroyed and there was nothing there at all. The Veritas may have claimed the Foreign Land, and would forever be able to cleanse Foreign, Unidentified or Unknown substances and translate them appropriately (as well as itself), but there were pieces that were still not yet resolved. Coming to this conclusion, the Tyranophant saw now a little bit more clearly about why the Primordius wished for him to continue on the path after the $yndicate was salvaged. With the mountain captured, it had to be reconstructed in certain places and also activated in manners that were already completely destroyed or discarded systematically, which halted many of its most major functions in the first place. It was still a great deal to take in, which is why the calculation was taking so long. Yet, the perpetuity of the Lords of the $yndicate's motions kept constant sustenance for the entire land. It was astonishing to see that all of the needs were fulfilled and able to be fulfilled, but simply were not complete without the finishing touches. There would always be blind spots that none of them could tend to due to the missing components that did not cover the reproduction of the Sin of Temptation in any area at any given time. True Division could never be established without the distinction made, and both fruit would remain contaminated.

"Gonna need a nice, healthy pair of limbs for the wicked ones to even DESIRE to consume, most-like." If the cattle were all fattened up real nice and pretty, they could easily be made as a veil to use as a sacrifice that prevented the Sin of Temptation from passing through. They would take what appeared to be more healthy and only find that there was poison inside, as was commonly done to those that consumed selfishly and simple-mindedly without cease. "Then..." Ty-kun went on, smirking, eyes suddenly sharpening and pulsating at the pupils, "... We're Gonna Need To Destroy The Nest. Their Little Sweetheart." Suddenly, his eyes became piercing blood red and he saw the end of his prey with a voracity like that of a Tyrannosaurus Rex. They trembled with the same intensity as the viperous slit that was his pupil. He grit his teeth, which were sharp and jagged like a shark, but kept his composure as he continued on in thought, slipping his fingers through his hair and the palm of his hand upon his normally covered eye. His visible eye remained ever focused on the vermin below, searching for their 'Certain Death' point which would be best to end them and then find out where they were coming from when the cluster was destroyed and the squad was out.
Back to top Go down
Ty-sama
Ty-sama

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue   The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 6:44 pm

"My Son!" The Lord Father Suddenly Called Out To The Tyranophant Again, Appearing To Him As A Disembodied Apparition Of A Face, "I, Myself, Am About To Consecrate The Land!" He Spake Of Events That Were Set Up Long In Advance For The One Who Would Be Crowned As 'Ophiuchus,' The 'Angel King' That Ruled Over The Zodiac. "Among The Primordials, They Have Each Done Unto Each Other And Themselves Many Gridlocks, Perversions And Damnations That Have Brought Curses, Plagues And Further Perversion Or Damnation Upon Them, Causing Them To Degenerate And Also To Erode The Universes That They Were Made To Uphold Righteously." The Face Of The Lord Father Closed Its Eyes Solemnly, As If In Prayer, Yet Continued To Speak To The Tyranophant, Saying Further, "Their Decay Must Also Be Undone By The Hands Of Man During His Ascent In Order For Man To Take His Place In The Zodiac As 'Ophiuchus,' Both King Of Man And King Of Angels, And Therefore Simultaneously King Of Beasts And Ruler Of The Entire Zodiac." This Could Not Be Done Be One Who Was Like The Tainted Creatures That Were Bound In Chains; Imprisoned In A Hellish Place That Was Like Tartarus -- Full Of Degeneration, Spawning Degeneration, Watching Degeneration And Causing Degeneration Perpetually Downward From Where They Were Whilst Also Gridlocking Whatever Life Was Spawned From Them In A Worse Or Similar Damnation As The One Upon The Primordials, Themselves, That Upheld The Universe In All Its Variations, Multiplications And Applications.

"Humble Yourself, My Son; My Heir," The Lord Father Whispered Gingerly To The Tyranophant, Opening His Eyes And Giving Him A Stern, Yet Tender Expression. "For, I Am Giving You The Entire Mountain Before You, As I Have Already Begun. This Sin Has Been A Curse Upon The Tensei And All Other Life For All Time, And Now I, Myself, Am Giving It To You To Deal With As You May."

"My Only Request Is This," The Primordius Added, Still Honoring His Descendant, Of Whom He Had Faith In To Free The Clan Once More As He Had Done For Himself, "Swear An Oath That You Will Care For The Land Now That You Are Able To Clean It, And To Heed My Sound Instruction Along The Way." Though This Was Not Obligatory To Him, For, After The Primordius Had Rightfully Given The Land Up To His Heir, There Was Nothing Else That He Could Actually Truly Nobly Ask Of Him. Knowing And Upholding Great Honor, The Primordius Of The Tensei Clan, Allsgrim, Could Not Force His Hand Upon The Matter Once It Was Settled -- On Oath, By Honor. Yet, From The Sentiments Of His Own Heart, Knowing That He Was Once Like His Kin That He Saw Before Him -- Which Is How He Inherited The Mountain In The First Place So Very Long Ago -- He Extended His Own Personal Wisdom With The Tyranophant About The Zodiac.

"Even In My Light, I Am Naught But A Shadow. What 'Ophiuchus' Was Supposed To Mean Unto Me Never Became, And Therefore Is Not My Place, But Only Your Own." Also Aware Of Ophiuchus' Name Before His Fall -- As Well As Aries' Name Before Its Fall Along After 'Ophiuchus' -- He Also Knew That When The True Order Was Properly Placed Into Prime Order, Then The Rest Of The Zodiac Would Fall Into Alignment Just As The Seven Spirits Had. "When You Are Set Into Place As Ophiuchus, The Entire Zodiac Will Be At Your Command, And You Will Be Unto Them Known As 'Ophiuchus.' Over This Land, Though The Name 'Tyranophant' Has Meaning, You Must First Bear The Title Of 'Ophiuchus' To Install Its Meaning Over The Land As Part Of The Authority Of The Zodiac For The Sake Of All Life." With This Information, The Tyranophant Would Have To Rule Over This Land From His 5th Restriction Form Rather Than His 7th Restriction Form, Which Was As He Was Presently.

"I Will Alert You Of When It Is Time By The Blast Of The Ram Horn, As Is Tradition. It Is A Symbol Of The Ram That Had Fallen Alongside The Angel By The Hands Of Man." What The Lord Father Would Do Afterward Would Be Explained After The Ram Horn Was Blown. "Until That Time, Do Nothing Except To Lead The $yndicate Out Of Purgatory And Out Of Hell." The Imprisoned Lust Demons Would Come Again In Handy When It Was Time To Recollect The Ones That Had Been Bitten By The Fruit Of Evil. They Would Act Either On Their Own Or Under The Impulses That Were Stimulated In Them By Lord Diligence, Who Trapped They And Their Leader All In One Place. "Follow The Ones That Get Attached, But Have Your Units Covering And Protecting The Clean Fruit. I, Myself, Will Appear To The $yndicate In The Form Of The 'Spirit Of Virtue,' Itself, To Be Witnessed By The Head. Then I Will Lead Them To You From Where They Are Whilst The Unholy Ones Are Tracked And Destroyed." After Giving His Heir, The Tyranophant, Yet Another Long-Winded, Full-Hearted Monologue, The Spirit Of The Lord Father Disappeared From Sight And Began To Manifest A Point Where He Could Appear To The $yndicate As The 'Spirit Of Virtue,' Which They Would Be Able To See And Understand Only Because Their Own 'Spirits' Were Alight And Aligned. "Cover Me."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue   The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 7:09 pm

"With Pleasure," The Tyranophant promptly responded, lowering his hand and his head, yet his vicious rigid smirk still plastered on his face. "Heh..." he chuckled a bit as the shadow of his hair over his eye now covered more of his face, even over the gleaming piercing red one that could be visibly seen uncovered by hair. It seemed like he was restraining laughter, but also something else beyond that. "MaTeus...!" He called out to the Crystal Angel, who had command over the Elements and was head over the other Elementals. "Scope Out The Spirit Of The Lord. Have Lord Charity Cover You And The Refugees." The others would be able to deal with the other threats as they were, even without Tao.

"Magnus Ignis," The Tyranophant went on, commanding the Sun in a chastising manner, "Be Sure Not To Damn Them Until I Say So. Keep The Artillery Ready, But Do Not Launch Until Given The Order." Where the other two Spirits -- Lord Temperance, Tao; and Lord Diligence, the King Keaton -- were already handling things, Lord Kindness, the Grimnyzmal, would be bid to follow behind the Sin of Temptation in the shadows. Wherever they went, he should have gone. "Great Gouzen," the Tyranophant spake out to Lord Humility, who was still over the land as a cloud of rain suspended in midair, "Cover Him." The cover of the cloud would also make it more difficult for Thanytoz, the Grimnyzmal, to be seen, as well, because of the overcast of the clouds. Thus, both the sun and the ground below were covered in darkness whilst the feral fruit frenzied on. The Tyranophant waited patiently with the same look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
Grimnyzmal

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1101
Job/hobbies : Living Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue   The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 7:15 pm

The mentality of the Sin of Temptation was exceedingly simple at core value, even if it could branch out into great complexity and entangle or intertwine with other things over time. That was nothing more than a perversion the moment it tried to branch outward, and it could be monitored by the core of the Third Eye that was being suspended in place over its head. It was only searching for one thing, even if it had many different manners of coming about it. Thanytoz clearly sought out the juice of their minds; their delectable Third Eyes.

The moment he was able to witness them by tracing them through the shadows, he connected them to each other so that he would be able to visibly witness the thought process of them all. He noticed immediately that they all were also attached to and feeding the minds that were being controlled by them in order to get their desires, which is how and why and where the complexity branched off from the simplicity of the feral, ravenous, lifeblood-thirsty hovering fruit.

The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue Alignm10

When they were connected to him by the locks and limitations on each of their minds, which the Grimnyzmal was careful to remain ever outside of to the furthest point of their unconscious and unknown, he would continue to study them and come up with a report about them later based on the record and feed it to the rest of the $yndicate.

6th Restriction -- Archcount Thanytoz, the Crystal Reaper; God Of Darkness. The Black Dragon and Vampire Lich Overlord, known as 'Grimnyzmal The Abyzmal', and one of the seven Sixth Restriction Elemental Gods of the Veritas. Wears a striped black and gray suit with black slacks and black dress shoes with matching gloves, as well as a long cloak of darkness. Can occasionally be seen with a tophat and cane, both with mouths on them and which bear his soul, along with his dark matter piano, Alticord. A Devourist and Living Shadow, he is Head of the Living Shadows of the Veritas and has command over what is called 'Devourism', a mixture of black holes and mouths. His innards are made of black holes, and he is always hungry. He has dominion over all darkness in the Veritas, including space. Married to Black Friday, the dark side of The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy, Friday. Runs much of the Veritas' businesses from the darkness.

Back to top Go down
Grand Panda
Tsuchigami, Crystal Shards of the Crystal Earth :: Crystal Gem of Terra Gris
Tsuchigami, Crystal Shards of the Crystal Earth :: Crystal Gem of Terra Gris
Grand Panda

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 472

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue   The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 8:55 pm

Quote :
Afterward, more layers of thick trees separate from the initial sprouted up in the same fashion, creating a border for the border, and after that, a barrier for the border, and after that, a layer over the barrier, and even further and further, adding more to the barricade.

The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue Plant11

The trees that suddenly sprouted up in the newly cleansed land provided cover and shade for the Good Fruit to navigate through. Angels would already be prepared for them, summoned by Lord Charity as he was already growing the forest around the mountain long ago. As the Angels had been tending to it, it continued to grow outward and expand the House of God. Now, as a great and sturdy Temple, each of the Seven Virtues stood as Seven Pillars to keep the House uplifted all throughout, as was spoken by the Lord Father. At that moment, the Angels were lifted up from the Earth out of the trees and up into the air to Consecrate the air and fully secure the territory. They would be a Choir that sustained the atmosphere as cleaned with the holiness of their Psalms and the palms in their hands.
Back to top Go down
Belial
Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue   The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 9:17 pm

When the Sin of Temptation could see that the vessels were being trailed, they immediately began to search for a means of escape, like the previous Demon Lords. They each branched off into variable directions and started intersecting with each other.

When the Sins started to connect to each other by mingling their vessels, they opened up more networks for themselves and also blended in with each other as a group in order to become more complex and in their discord lose what was following them. They made a very complicated and complex network.
Back to top Go down
Great Gouzen
Mizugami, Crystal Shell of the Crystal Rain :: Crystal Kappa of the Nautilus Serulenia
Mizugami, Crystal Shell of the Crystal Rain :: Crystal Kappa of the Nautilus Serulenia
Great Gouzen

Male Points : 274

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue   The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 9:47 pm

The clouds thickened over the land when the sun started parting through. Rain fell onto the trees of the newly grown forests and also to soak the land and purge it of anything that would possibly get attached to the trees or gunk up the paths within the trees. The rushing water continuously flooded them and purged whatever wasn't within the network to the furthest reaches of the exterior and beyond, all washed out into the open so that they would continuously accumulate at the borders. The clouds did not part nor did the rain let up.

All Hail King Triton! ~His Royal Majesty; God Of Water~
Back to top Go down
Ty-sama
Ty-sama

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue   The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 12:31 pm

Whilst The Tyranophant And The $yndicate Were Doing As They Did, The Primordius Had Already Summoned His Own Consort Using His Divine Power That Was Once Drained From Him Whilst His Spirit Was Divided And Weak. Though He Summoned The Power Of The Zodiac -- Which Was His Inherent Ability -- Before, He Was Only Able To Keep The Divine Beings With Him For So Long Before They Returned To Other Manifestations Of Themselves. Being Misaligned And Counteracting Each Other, Their Power, Too, Was Divided And Weakened In The Very Same Fashion That The Primordius Was. Now That He Was Of Whole Strength Again, Each Of The Other Unstable Primordials Would Be Able To Rest In Their Place With Security -- Enthroned Where They Sat. A Conversation Was Had With One Of The Eldest Of The Primordials, Aries, About What The Fact Of The Matter Was Both Before Sending The Zodiac Initially And At Another Point When Explaining To His Heir, The Tyranophant, About The Matters To Come.

Quote :
As the Primordial Beings conversed amongst the primordial mass of Prime Chaos, the ambiguous realm of convolution and integration, distinctions from the ever merging energy parted through, keeping its own form and shape as it passed through the malleable fluctuations, beginning to give the rampant and chaotic energy some sort of shape and form through the vibrations of the presence that stepped inside.

The first step was but the hoof print of a shaggy goat, whose foot touched down on an ambiguous plane indistinct, yet rippled like the surface of water in spite of the solidity like that of the firm ground. From the ripples of the pools of energy, something like water, would solid earth in the form of blazing grass appear underfoot, whilst more hoof prints eventually pressed down gently soon after, till the fullness of the form of the great beast, Aries, the Blazing Goat, stood completely intact before and within the Primordial Chaos. "It Is Time," the goat, whose hairy outline looked something like tame fire would speak into the aether, "I Have Come To Take My Place And Drop My Load." The eyes of the goat, which burned like the sun, peered through the darkness and began to assemble and arrange the energy about based solely on the undulations of his own pulsating wavelengths, which tinted the darkness with a certain reddish-orange glow; slight, but noticeable. An aura something like fire remained ever wrapped around and emanating from the burning, wavy hairs on the great goat, Aries' body.

There Was A Great Thunder In The Distance, And There Again Would The Next Spirit Be, Yet This One Was Unlike The Ones That Had Come Before. As It Trot Closer, Only The Greatness Of Its Mighty Hooves And Their Prints Be Seen Grafted Into The Ground. The Land Pasturized With Every Step Branches Out Under The Shaggy Coat Of What Was Like A Rumbling Thunder Cloud Overhead, Charged With Electricity. Atop The Burly Billowing Cloud, Resting Upon The Long, Curled Neck Of The Great Spirit Was One Who Was Robed In White And The Appearance Of A Man. Yet, The Layers Of Vaporous Fog Covered His Face, Though The Light Of His Eyes Pierces Through. "My Son," The Primordius Called Out To The Tyranophant, "It Is Time." A Signal Was Given Him By One Of The Malakim, Araqiel, That The Time To Strike Had Now Come Upon Them.

"Release The Leopards Into The Flushed Out Mass Of Temptation." The Congregation Should Have Served As An Adhesive Or Binding Agent To Them And Bound Them All Together. The Leopards Would Snatch The Fruit Of Evil And Partake Of It, Then Immediately Be Linked Together. "I Will Sound The Long Ram Horn Trumpet Blast." Aries, The First Of The Zodiac And Elder Among Primordials, Was Already Understanding Of What His Task Was And Was Set Forth To Do So As He Was Both Commanded And To His Desire. When He Tread The Mountain, He Would Go Off To A Place Of Rest In The Clean Land, As Would The Other Zodiac. Yet, Before That Moment Could Come, The Chosen One Of The Tensei Clan, The Tyanophant, Had To Be Named 'Ophiuchus' Before Them. "Come Up Here," The Lord Father Spake Unto His Heir, Drawing Him To The Height Of The Mobile Mountain That Was The Aries, "Take Reign Of The Aries As I Depart." Now Was The Time For The Lord Father To Appear As The 'Spirit Of Virtue,' Itself, And Allow His Descendant To Go Forth And Find Their Places In The Mountain. "I Have Great Faith In You, Ophiuchus," He Said To His Heir Gingerly As His Image Began To Fade Into The Folding Clouds. The Sound Of His Voice Echoed Over The Land And Each Of The Spirits Were Drawn To The Point Of Focus Where The Forest Was Clean And There Was The Greatest Concentration Of The Lord Father's Essence. The Closer They Got, The More Of It Would Form. They Would Be Guided To Him By The Sound Of The Voice.

"Lord Chastity..." The Voice Called Out, "Follow The Sound Of My Voice And I Will Lead You To The Top Of The Mountain, Where You Must Take The $yndicate." That Was All That He Would Be Able To Hear Until He Got Closer To The Voice Of The Spirit.
Back to top Go down
Zodiac

Zodiac

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue   The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 5:37 am

The Aries galloped on across the borderlands of Hell and Purgatory, burning fire that swallowed up the ground where it walked sprouting up into the steps of its feet. Head high above the clouds and an underbelly at the height of them, the great elder spirit continued toward where it already knew to rest itself. Those of the Fallen Angels that took on its likeness were the strain of its youth; those that were born under the influence of its Zodiac Sign. Those Fallen Angels would naturally take on the form of whatever they were influenced by automatically and each of the Zodiac had a group to deal with, Aries being the first to step forth and do so.

"Aye," the shaggy goat groaned, its voice bellowing like the sound of the thunder yet also rippled like the chord of a lamb, "It Is As Your Elder Would Speak You." The tongue of the olde one was archaic and spake in such a manner, yet the accent was nothing that could not be understood. "I Have Watched Over You For Many A Time," Aries continued, "As Have Many Others." To whom he referenced -- be it others overseeing or being overseen -- had yet to be determined, but beyond the ambiguity, the veracity of the situation and the conversation about it was set into place. "Come," it beckoned as the Tyranophant was drawn from where he was, "I Will Take You To Your Throne At The Pinnacle Of The Mountain -- Where Every Eye Can See You." If the Prophecy was True, then Ophiuchus would already be aware of what was to be done after. "In Order To Get There, I Will Break The Defenses That Are Upheld And Make For Your Men A Clear Path To The Exit." Whilst the Tyranophant was being taken to where the Aries was going to enthrone him, it rushed toward the barrier that was creating the borderline between this layer and the other layers of Hell and Purgatory. "I Shall Be A Battering Ram For You."

The Aries trekked on, its hoofbeats pounding at the ground where the sporadic burning vegetation bloomed under its thunderous footsteps. With its majestic beard fluttering about its hairy bodice, the hairs of its body that trailed in the wind were emblazed by friction of the growing momentum of its velocity. As it were, the Aries indeed intended to ram the borders and break through them all simultaneously to both get inside and draw what was inside out whilst also allowing passage for the rest of the Zodiac as they would all come in their respective appointed times. Each knew their own jurisdiction over which Fallen Angel by common collective conscious knowledge.

"Hold On Tight," it bleated out once more, bracing for exponential acceleration and impact, which would also not cease the motion of the Aries toward its predetermined location. Under its feet, whatever would be trampled was burnt up by the fiery blooms. Up above, its shaggy coat sparked alight as its burning beard, leaving streaking trails of ember like the hairs of its body streaming from it as it continued gathering speed. It was in the likeness of a giant meteor coming from the deepest reaches of space that had been traveling for a great distance at a high speed, as if debris from a planetary explosion. The flames would help burn away the surface before the horns touched the barrier's surface, eroding it with the emanations of the heat. As it went on, flickering distortions wafted all about the form of the oncoming titanic spirit, visible now that it neared. With the strength of the impulses of its heart, the Aries drew forth the power from its burning blood to strike the barrier between Hell and Purgatory, which were both below the pinnacle of the mountain, and also at a different figurative 'base' of a mountain -- the pinnacle height, itself. "Go, Now!" The Aries commanded, halting not but a moment as it continued on toward where it were to roam. It could not turn from what it needed to do as a Primordial for any cause, as is what it meant for many Primordials due to priority alone.

The sound of the Aries' voice was like that of a war cry and a trumpet blast, which was the blowing of the horn. Its call resonated a great distance, which also summoned the rest of the Zodiac from wherever they were. Some already made their place on the Veritas; others were still Spirits that were coagulated into different forms throughout the universes wherever their presence was most prominent. Each would come to their place as they were summoned in the order that they would. Some would come out of priority to deal with the Fallen Angel group that was under them, influenced by their sign; others would come in an order that was natural that did not get in the way of the others as they moved -- as they had many a time over the course of the eons. It seemed as though their fighting and the depths of Tartarus would never end for them, but now they -- or, Aries, at the very least -- could see a light at the end of the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Kairo
Raigami, Crystal Petals of the Crystal Spark :: Crystal Chrysanthemum of the Mezzo Terra
Raigami, Crystal Petals of the Crystal Spark :: Crystal Chrysanthemum of the Mezzo Terra
Kairo

Male Points : 778
Job/hobbies : Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue   The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 6:29 am

When given the signal clearance by both the Primordials, Lord Diligence, who had control over the Leopards that were captured, shouted out to the rest of the $yndicate heads, "Release The Kraken!!" Each of them should have known what that meant as a Formation, and from there, everyone would do as they were assigned to do based off of what they were already doing previously.

Lord Chastity was guiding the $yndicate members through the shade of the trees.

Lord Kindness bound together the Sin of Temptation.

Lord Humility was covering Lord Patience as they awaited the time to strike, which was now.

Lord Diligence promptly charged and released the leopards out toward the convolution that was the Sin of Temptation and whatever sort of life form it was leeching from at the time. They would get caught up in the muck and become stuck where they were, completely and fully tangled up in whatever Temptation was going on; some would be the cause of Temptation in the mass, and it would spread in the masses. Yet, it all would remain bound and Lord Diligence kept the attraction to a focal point with his own polarities suspending everything in the Field that was within that perimeter. For him, that was enough to do so that nothing got out and the area remained clear. Wherever the leopards moved would be a path for his electricity to trace and lace around the entire area, ensuring nothing escaped -- not even the leopards. When they were all mushed together, he could detach from them and let em have it.
Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue   The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 7:55 am

Lord Chastity heard the sound of the Voice of the next Spirit coming from deep within the forest where the $yndicate was being led. As they wandered through the Wilderness and away from the mountain of Sin, covered by the shade of the trees and the veil of light that attracted them toward wherever MaTeus went, those who were not expelled by the cleansing flood would continue along with Lord Chastity in pursuit of the source of the Voice. He would be a great beacon unto them, taking on the form of an enormous mountain with several angelic wings on its base and all up its body at every peak all the way up. "Come," he said, "Fill My Body As If It Is A Temple." His form became like that of a chess piece, with his uper torso still remaining the same as a human's shape at the top. Upon his head was a crown like that of a King, like the halo of an Angel and also like the head of a Tree, with the wings that sprouted from all about lifting everything up by every edge and boundary there was. "Come Under Me And I Will Draw You Into Myself With The Veil I Have Made Around You." When the $yndicate was fully isolated from what was going on outside during transition, then Lord Patience could wipe out the area. "Magnus Ignis; Once I Have Taken In All Of The Clean Ones, Destroy The Unclean Ones Immediately. King Keaton; Keep Them In Place Until Then. Great Gouzen; Cover The Two Of Them." Each of the Lords had their task.

One of the hallowed Hikarigami (Light God), the Crystal Angel. Having been developed from the Crystal Starseed after he came into his maturation as a divine protector of all stars, light, and celestial bodies, Luminon was transcended into Teus as a divine reward for his holiness as the Starseed.

Teus rules over the Highest Heaven and is the Crystal Image of the Crystal God to whom the Throne and Temple belong. He uses transcendent divine power via the 'Absolute Divinity'. With the power of the 'Crystal Star', he commands the luminaries as his Manna, and with the power of 'Crystal Aurora', he commands all forms of light to his will.
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
Legendary Task Force :: The Seven Badasses; Veritas Brigade
Legendary Task Force :: The Seven Badasses; Veritas Brigade
The $yndicate

Job/hobbies : Dood (Prinny)

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue   The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 8:14 am

The ones who had seen all of the events transpire as they were both in the city and had gone up and down the mountain obeyed the words of the angelic figure that appeared before them because they had seen all that he and those associated to him had done all the while they were at the village and along the mountain. Many of the citizens of Purgatorio and Endsville had been spoken to about the wonders of the $yndicate and those who ruled over them by the Disciples that had been under them. Whilst they were spreading the word, they were also helping to navigate and guide people in an organized fashion because they had once been organized in such a fashion. The group would move into a place that was directly under where Lord Chastity hovered and compacted themselves all as a congregation, waiting for him to do with them as he would.
Back to top Go down
Belial
Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue   The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 10:40 am

When the leopards touched the ones who were afflicted by the Sin of Temptation after they were discarded, because the leopards were already susceptible to the effects of Temptation as Lust Demons, they, too, only made the large congregation of Sin become stronger and larger. They would lose who they were and what they were before only to become part of a large body of the Sin of Temptation. Now, the being was large, like a tree, with many fruit all attached to it. It began to grow as a tree that reproduced rapidly and instantaneously, dropping down greater quantities of its own spawn, which were the Sin of Temptation -- the wicked fruit. This tree was the Demon Lord of Temptation, itself -- The Devil.

Once it knew it had great power to do as it desired, the Demon Lord of Temptation drew power from every source of life that it was already attached to and sucked them dry in order to instantaneously and spontaneously grow itself up out of their bodies, leaving their prior form destroyed. No one lived through it who was attached to it.

The great tree stretched its branches outward everywhere that was available that was within its reach, no matter what and no matter where. In one swift motion, it would umbrella the entire land and continue to grow taller and higher in order to soon tower over the entire mountain and infinitely reproduce its seeds. Bloodthirsty feral fruit fell from the tree and sprouted bat-like wings with burning black third eyes of fire above their heads. Each one was controlled in its mind by its father, the Demon Lord of Temptation that birthed them. They had no minds of their own, but were a universal unconscious being commanded by a primordial predecessor attempting to raise itself from death through the sins of all. Now, with its original form nearly complete, and its mindless children serving as eyes and live feeds for the Demon Lord, it would spread its influence all overthe land and drain life from every source. Whatever as useful for reproduction of itself would be reproduced after its fruit of life was extracted and the seed was tainted, so that it would grow into another Sin rather than into a Virtue.

With such great and magnanimous power, it had no concern for anything except itself and growing its own power, that it may consume the entire mountain with its seed. Its own growth was its own priority, as was the reproduction of the Sins. Each one that grew under it would be a Tree of Death, which would bear a forest of bloodthirsty trees bearing tainted fruit.
Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue   The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 11:49 am

The Tyranophant was gone, being taken up to his place by Lord Aries. Now, the 7 Spirits of the Tyranophant, which had been ignited by the 7 Spirits of the Lord Father, were left without him to guide them. Yet, because Lord Chastity knew everything that the Tyranophant desired, he would be able to govern in his stead as the head which would be equivalent to his place when the Tyranophant was broken up into the 7 Spirits and not as one embodiment. Therefore, the mountain-like angel that hovered over the refugees would fall atop them and contain them within the hollow underside of the towering form that was he, himself. Whichever ones were not cupped would be able to enter through passages that resembled large gates at the base.

When each of them -- they who would be known as 'The $yndicate' -- were all filled within Lord Chastity's angelic winged mountain, it automatically began to produce a great deal of fruit, yet all of it was inserted into other of the gates that were upon the mountain through a large keyhole that was like the mouth, all the way up at the top. It continued to grow and also strengthened those who were inside.

Even with the boon for the ones who were saved, Lord Chastity, the MaTeus of the Veritas, had not yet located the Spirit of Virtue that had been calling out to him from the Wilderness. "I Have All Of The Ones To Be Saved," Lord Chastity cried out to the Spirit, wherever it may be. "Wherefore Art Thou, That I May Cometh Yonder?" With each of the fruit (which would only grow to a limited number) filling the interior of Lord Chastity's hollowed mountain systematically and automatically, the entity, itself, would not lose focus from its initial goal to search for the Spirit, in spite of the terror that had suddenly sprouted up around them and threatened to grow larger and more powerful.

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1101
Job/hobbies : Living Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue   The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 11:57 am

Just as the mass of Sin that was bound together were grown up from the ground, the process was traced completely through the darkness. Lord Kindness, the Grimnyzmal, had been keeping track of all of the things the Sin of Temptation had been doing the entire time as well as how it developed spontaneously and instantaneously. Because of this, he also extracted information that he would be able to cleanse in the inverse manner to how the Demon Lord searched for food to taint.

Lord Kindness withdrew from the Demon Lord and immediately fed the information through to the other members of the $yndicate. He continued to keep open a live feed the entire time, yet did not reveal himself nor speak. Yet, his kin would know what was being done in the background, as long as they continued to receive the feed.

6th Restriction -- Archcount Thanytoz, the Crystal Reaper; God Of Darkness. The Black Dragon and Vampire Lich Overlord, known as 'Grimnyzmal The Abyzmal', and one of the seven Sixth Restriction Elemental Gods of the Veritas. Wears a striped black and gray suit with black slacks and black dress shoes with matching gloves, as well as a long cloak of darkness. Can occasionally be seen with a tophat and cane, both with mouths on them and which bear his soul, along with his dark matter piano, Alticord. A Devourist and Living Shadow, he is Head of the Living Shadows of the Veritas and has command over what is called 'Devourism', a mixture of black holes and mouths. His innards are made of black holes, and he is always hungry. He has dominion over all darkness in the Veritas, including space. Married to Black Friday, the dark side of The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy, Friday. Runs much of the Veritas' businesses from the darkness.

Back to top Go down
Kairo
Kairo

Male Points : 778
Job/hobbies : Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue   The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 8:19 pm

Things were escalating more quickly than previously forethought. The release of the leopards was not intended to have this sort of effect, to Lord Diligence's oversight, yet because he was doing as he was commanded, he knew that the one that issued the order had something prepared for this once it happened... That is, he had faith that there was a plan. "Uhhh..." he hummed with skepticism, "Should It Be Doing That?" The sound of his voice spikes as an electrical current surging all up and down the perimeter of the tree as it grew, expanding upward and outward wherever it would go. Everything that touched it and left from it were already magnetized to the polarity Lord Diligence, Tsao, had already established. Each of the fruit were drawn back to the tree by a tether of static electricity surging from the initial barrier that was stabilized around the Demon Lord of Temptation.

"Don't Worry, I've Got The Fruit." The static cling and powerful magnetic attraction should have been more than enough to keep them all bound to this perimeter, despite any and all growth that may have occurred, essentially starving them from suspension in place. "But This Doesn't Look Good." The Demon Lord Of Temptation was created anyway, and it was a sight to behold. "It's Spine-Tingling Being So Close. Shudder." As he spoke, rippling frequencies streamed up and down the length of the barrier around the tree, ensuring everything that spread or tried to escape was secure in place and did not go beyond the immediate location.
Back to top Go down
Taomin
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Taomin

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 2642

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue   The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 7:34 am

"Naw, Son, You Good," a randomly forceful voice proclaimed from afar, followed by a great tornado or thunderous vacuous bursts propelling a disembodied article closer to the area of interest. "Those Goodies Up There Look Delicious!!!" The sound of a *slurp* followed by a passing wave of hungry Fallen Angels filled the air and the booming of their flooding was heard because of their passing. Each of them were like hungry maggots that couldn't wait to devour something the moment they touched it. To each one would be one of the feral fruits to eat. The greatness of their number matched or outnumbered the amount of fruit there were, and one or more were consumed by the Fallen Angels that were drawn into the powerful sudden passing storm of Lord Temperance, Tao.

6th Restriction -- Kuroshiro Kyuubi, the Crystal Garuda; Goddess Of Wind. She governs the power of Fun and presides over the Heart, with dominion over the element of wind. Once a demon-possessed young divine priestess, after thousands of years, her curse was broken and allowed her to ascend to being a Goddess. She is wild and free and likes to be naked, but when formal and composed, she often wears her Living Shadow as a pitch black kimono, like the one of her days before the demonic possession. Her nine tails each are tipped with a special substance that resembles paint in viscosity, but is more akin to elements, and even pure reality. She wields many weapons, but her greatest tool is the giant calligraphy brush that she uses for her 'Absolute Incantation'. With her spiritual powers and capacity for divination, Taomin communes with spirits of all kinds, and specializes in usage of talismans, and protects the Green Grimoire of the 'Wind Sanctuary'. When in her Goddess form, she is naked, with her long, wild, black hair doing as it may. Her tribal markings become green rather than red, and her legs become like that of a fox's. As a Goddess, she exhibits her Kyuubi nature, but when demonic, her Oni nature is more prevalent, and her markings return to their original red coloration.

Back to top Go down
Magnus Ignis
Kasaigami, Crystal Horns of the Crystal Flare :: Crystal Ifrit of the Corona Badlands
Kasaigami, Crystal Horns of the Crystal Flare :: Crystal Ifrit of the Corona Badlands
Magnus Ignis

Male Points : 553

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue   The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 7:15 pm

"Time's Up," a voice from beyond the clouds of the sky proclaimed. The enormous mound of waste that had been gathered up from the Demon Lord of Gluttony and everything it consumed or encompassed -- now as nothing but a hunk of foreign waste, something like universal fecal matter -- hurdled from the sky as a meteor of the Wormwood variety. It was more than large enough as it was to strike down the tree all the way to the root, along with its fruit and its seeds and dispose of the horrendous waste all at once whilst the fires burnt out the rubble that remained from them all destroying themselves. The resulting explosion would also dry out the air and cause the land to become arid where the life would grow again, possibly from vegetation. The ground was dried up and the area became a desert -- a desolate wasteland.

Anything that breathed in the air would ingest the foreign meteor's debris automatically due to the exposure and the radius of the impact and immediately become susceptible to spontaneously combusting with the flames of the Magnus Ignis. When the rays of its light shone down through the dark clouds through the single halo-shaped circumference in the sky, whatever was immediately exposed was lit aflame. When the light of the sun touched whatever was already alive and breathing in the area, the chemical reaction to the exposure would cause the afflicted to break out in various ways, sometimes even in violent explosions based on the intensity of the concentration of heat within the target.

6th Restriction -- Titus, or Thermenace, the Crystal Ifrit; God Of Fire. Known also as the Great Pumpkin, Red Pumpkinhead, and Beast King. As the Great Pumpkin, he is the Blood Orange Sun of the Veritas, which resembles a jack o' lantern. As Red Pumpkinhead, he is the embodiment of the red flame of Pumpkinhead. As Beast King, he is ruler over all beast and beastkin kind in the Veritas, as is sometimes known as just 'The Beast'. He rules over Hatred and Wrath with a quiet fury, but becomes even worse should he actually lose his composure becoming the Black Hell or Nightmare Rouge, a vile creature that absorbs hatred and anger in all its forms, so very angry and hateful that it can generate its own fires of hatred, that which can never be doused. He is the chosen consort of Misery Des Gloomi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue   The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue Empty

Back to top Go down

The Veritas Chapter 11; Virtue
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next