The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast

Go down 
+5
Taijitu
Taomin
Shinkaerei
Shinzita
Aeris Tiamat
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeris Tiamat
Souzenryoku of Wind; Green Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Force of the Crystal Wings
Souzenryoku of Wind; Green Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Force of the Crystal Wings
Aeris Tiamat

Female Points : 1394
Job/hobbies : Black Cat (Cheshire Cat)

Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast Empty
PostSubject: Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 1:11 pm

='Behemoth'=
Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast The_be10
"Ruler :: Royal Servant : Ally ; Assist - Water ~ Dark Messenger * Siren."
-The Beast-

Quote :
Tia listened to the words of her sexy compatriot, finding herself inclined to descend into her demonic self just for the occasion. "... If Only I Didn't Have A Prior Adversary To Slay... Then I Could Have Some Fun, Myself..." she would brood. But, the Wind Spirit was not completely out of the fun. "... Give Me Some Time Then, Tzita... I Will Mark The Points Of Interest For You To Go To, And Whilst You Do That, I'll Take Care Of My... Prior Obligations And Finish Things Up Here With You." With those words said, Tia would slip into the Cauldron, where the hellacious ones were, to scope out prey for the two Behemoths to have sexy, sadistic fun with...

The Souzenryoku Of Wind, Aeris, Goddess Of Discord. A Spirit Goddess who rules the elements of wind and shadows, and capable of commanding all sorts of discord, including things like fortune. Though oftentimes referred to as Tia (short for Tiamat), she looks like a beautiful pitch black ghost adorned in a long, flowing, oversized, black kimono. Her hair is a royal purple, but has a habit of becoming colors such as black, gold, and green. She is the purified form of the demon Nyake, with her main distinction being her eyes being a metallic golden color, and her voice echoing like a beautiful bell. Her voice has very strange properties, and she doesn't like to speak much, and tends to keep her eyes closed as to not reveal the truth of her nature. When her eyes open, she exudes greater power. She tends to interact by manipulating her hair, as her hands are usually bound by her kimono sleeves, by her own self-restraint. When unrestrained, she becomes Tiamat, the neutral form of Nyake and herself, a Primordial Chaos & Sea Goddess, as well as a mother dragon. She has a ninja apprentice name Shiyoko.

Original Nyake (Furc 2006)

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami
Shinzita

Virgo Female Points : 1113
Job/hobbies : Goddess Of The Zero World; Head Witch - Hostess

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 9:47 am

Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast Prime_11
"Lawless :: Setting : Water ; Queen Of Spades - Metaessential Emanation."
-Prime Chaos-

Daniel 7:7 "After That, In My Vision At Night I Looked, And There Before Me Was A Fourth Beast -- Terrifying And Frightening And Very Powerful. It Had Large Iron Teeth; It Crushed And Devoured Its Victims And Trampled Underfoot Whatever Was Left. It Was Different From All The Former Beasts, And It Had Ten Horns."

Revelation 17:7 "Then The Angel Said To Me: 'Why Are You Astonished? I Will Explain To You The Mystery Of The Woman And Of The Beast She Rides, Which Has The Seven Heads And Ten Horns."
Back to top Go down
Shinkaerei
Crystal World :: Goddess Of The Veritas
Crystal World :: Goddess Of The Veritas
Shinkaerei

Female Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 1:16 am

='Prime Chaos'=
Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast Behemo10
"Field :: Piece : Rook ; Defense - Water ~ Aethereal * Shadow Stalker."
-Behemoth-

Exodus 13:9 "This Observance Will Be For You Like A Sign On Your Hand And A Reminder On Your Forehead That This Law Of The Lord Is To Be On You Lips. For The Lord Brought You Out Of Egypt With His Mighty Hand."

Deuteronomy 6:8 "Tie Them As Symbols On Your Hands And Bind Them On Your Foreheads."

Revelation 13:16-17 "It Also Forced All People, Great An Small, Rich And Poor, Free And Slave, To Receive A Mark On Their Right Hands Or On Their Foreheads, So That They Could Not Buy Or Sell Unless They Had The Mark, Which Is The Name Of The Beast Or The Number Of ITs Name."

Revelation 14:9-10 "A Third Angel Followed Them And Said In A Loud Voice: 'If Anyone Worships The Beast And Its Image And Receives Its Mark On Their Forehead Or On Their Hand, They, Too, Will Drink Full Strength Into The Cup Of His Wrath. They Will Be Tormented With Burning Sulfur In The Presence Of The Holy Angels And Of The Lamb. And The Smoke of Their Torment Will Rise For Ever And Ever. There Will Be No Rest Day Or Night For Those Who Worship The Beast And Its Image, Or For Anyone Who Receives The Mark Of Its Name."

Revelation 20:4 "I Saw Thrones On Which Were Seated Those Who Had Been Given Authority To Judge. And I Saw The Souls Of Those Who Had Been Beheaded Because Of Their Testimony About Jesus And Because Of The Word Of God. They Had Not Worshipped The Beast Or Its Image And Had Not Received Its Mark On Their Foreheads Or Their Hands. They Came To Life And Reigned With Christ A Thousand Years."

Revelation 16:10-11 "The Fifth Angel Poured Out His Bowl On The Throne Of The Beast, And Its Kingdom Was Plunged Into Darkness. People Gnawed Their Tongues In Agony And Cursed The God Of Heaven Because Of Their Pains And Their Sores, But They Refused To Repent Of What They Had Done."

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'.
Back to top Go down
Taomin
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Taomin

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 2628

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 11:42 pm

='Behemoth'=
Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast Uncont10
"Lawless :: Death : Rampage."
-Uncontrollable-

"... Wanna See Me Beat On Earth-chan's Pussy Until She Leaks Out Of Every Orifice She's Got...?"

6th Restriction -- Kuroshiro Kyuubi, the Crystal Garuda; Goddess Of Wind. She governs the power of Fun and presides over the Heart, with dominion over the element of wind. Once a demon-possessed young divine priestess, after thousands of years, her curse was broken and allowed her to ascend to being a Goddess. She is wild and free and likes to be naked, but when formal and composed, she often wears her Living Shadow as a pitch black kimono, like the one of her days before the demonic possession. Her nine tails each are tipped with a special substance that resembles paint in viscosity, but is more akin to elements, and even pure reality. She wields many weapons, but her greatest tool is the giant calligraphy brush that she uses for her 'Absolute Incantation'. With her spiritual powers and capacity for divination, Taomin communes with spirits of all kinds, and specializes in usage of talismans, and protects the Green Grimoire of the 'Wind Sanctuary'. When in her Goddess form, she is naked, with her long, wild, black hair doing as it may. Her tribal markings become green rather than red, and her legs become like that of a fox's. As a Goddess, she exhibits her Kyuubi nature, but when demonic, her Oni nature is more prevalent, and her markings return to their original red coloration.

Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Taijitu

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 815

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 11:45 pm

Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast Overpo10
"Lawless :: Assist : Chaos Control."
-Overpower-

"Let Big Sis Teach You A Lesson You'll Never Forget..."

"Top you Off then, Bloke?!" ~~ Theme of the 'Rough Rider' (Battle)

Bio

Mafia

Absolution; A.M.P. (Absolute Melodious Perfection).

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 6757

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 11:47 pm

Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast Heartl11
"Chariot :: Minor : Third Eye ; Tetragrammaton (Divine Transcendence)."
-Heartless-

"You Bitches Think You're Hot Shit, But You've Got A Homefield Advantage In The 'Born Sexy' Department. But Others Of Us Were 'Born Sexy' In Other Ways -Besides- Just Our Looks, Which Are Also Sexy, Thank You. Allow Us To Elucidate Our Beauty To You, Filthy Bitches."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 11:50 pm

Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast Conque14
"Lawless :: Bishop (Yellow) : Execution ; Rejuvenator."
-Conquest-

"... You Know Who Always Did Love 'Drop Dead Weight' Season...? Tch. She Knows Who She Is. I'm So Mad. I Need To Stomp On Some Pussies... And Maybe Some Necks, Too. Who Knows How Long I Can Go On...?"

Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 11:51 pm

Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast Degrad10
"Lawless :: Cutthroat : Anarchy ; Soul Edge."
-Degradation-

"Know Your Place -- It Is Beneath My Feet, Which Are Also Gorgeous, Down To The Nail. Maybe One Day Someone Will Have The Chance To Kiss My Toe Rings, One Of Which Has A Heart On It. Middle Toe."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 11:54 pm

Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast Pricel10
"Lawless :: Setting : Terrain ; Element - Mountain."
-Priceless-

"... You're Comparing Yourself To Me...? HA! You're Not Even Good Enough To Be My Fake..."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 12:03 am

='Tymon'=
Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast Noncha12
"Queen Of Hearts :: Metaessential Creation : Knight ; Offense - Erase."
-Nonchalant-

"By Myself, I Outsexy All Of You, Just Fucking Around, Showing A Glimpse Of My Power. But I Welcome Any And All Challengers. You Know. If You're Not Pussies, Or Somethin. Like Basically Everyone I've Come Across...?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 4:15 pm

='Behemoth'=
Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast Titill10
"Ruler :: Royal Servant : Ally ; Shamnail (Archangel)."
-Titillate-

"... Ready To Get Reaped This Rapture By Your Lord And Master, Most Sexiest In The Land...?"
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 4:25 pm

Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast Tensio10
"Eight Of Diamonds :: Universal Formation : Rook ; Defense - Chakra Shield."
-Tension-

Jeremiah 51:12-13 "Lift Up A Banner Against The Walls Of Babylon! Reinforce The Guard, Station The Watchmen, Prepare An Ambush! The Lord Will Carry Out His Purpose, His Decree Against The People Of Babylon. You Who Live By Many Waters And Are Rich In Treasures, Your End Has Come, The Time For You To Be Destroyed."

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 1:58 pm

Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast Ass10
"House :: White Pawn : Variable ; Building."
-Ass-

Job 40:15-16 "Look At Behemoth, Which I Made Along With You And Which Feeds On Grass Like An Ox. What Strength It Has In Its Loins, What Power In The Muscles Of Its Belly!"

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Taomin
Taomin

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 2:01 pm

Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast Sting10
"House :: Black Pawn : Variable ; Area Protection."
-Sting-

Job 40:17-18 "Its Tail Sways Like A Cedar, The Sinews Of Its Thighs Are Close-Knit. Its Bones Are Tubes Of Bronze, Its Limbs Like Rods Of Iron."

6th Restriction -- Kuroshiro Kyuubi, the Crystal Garuda; Goddess Of Wind. She governs the power of Fun and presides over the Heart, with dominion over the element of wind. Once a demon-possessed young divine priestess, after thousands of years, her curse was broken and allowed her to ascend to being a Goddess. She is wild and free and likes to be naked, but when formal and composed, she often wears her Living Shadow as a pitch black kimono, like the one of her days before the demonic possession. Her nine tails each are tipped with a special substance that resembles paint in viscosity, but is more akin to elements, and even pure reality. She wields many weapons, but her greatest tool is the giant calligraphy brush that she uses for her 'Absolute Incantation'. With her spiritual powers and capacity for divination, Taomin communes with spirits of all kinds, and specializes in usage of talismans, and protects the Green Grimoire of the 'Wind Sanctuary'. When in her Goddess form, she is naked, with her long, wild, black hair doing as it may. Her tribal markings become green rather than red, and her legs become like that of a fox's. As a Goddess, she exhibits her Kyuubi nature, but when demonic, her Oni nature is more prevalent, and her markings return to their original red coloration.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Pumpkinhead

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 897

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 2:05 pm

Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast Uriel10
"Lawless :: Target : Sniper Rifle."
-Uriel-

Job 40:19-20 "It Ranks First Among The Works Of God, Yet Its Maker Can Approach It With His Sword. The Hills Bring It Their Produce, And All The Wild Animals Play Nearby."

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING!)
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 2:08 pm

Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast Languo10
"Six Of Diamonds :: Chemical Formation : Pawn ; Variable - Melt."
-Languor-

Job 40:21-22 "Under The Lotus Plants It Lies, Hidden Among The Reeds In The Marsh. The Lotuses Conceal It In Their Shadow; The Poplars By The Stream Surround It."

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 2:10 pm

Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast Force10
"Lawless :: Ally : Ostrich."
-Force-

Job 40:23-24 "A Raging River Does Not Alarm It; It Is Secure, Though The Jordan Should Surge Against Its Mouth. Can Anyone Capture It By The Eyes, Or Trap It And Pierce Its Nose?"

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 2:12 pm

Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast Hostil10
"Lawless :: Peon : Money Grubbin."
-Hostile Takeover-

Daniel 7:7 "After That, In My Vision At Night I Looked And There Before Me Was A Fourth Beast -- Terrifying And Frightening And Very Powerful. It Had Large Iron Teeth; It Crushed And Devoured Its Victims And Trampled Underfoot Whatever Was Left. It Was Different From All The Former Beasts, And It Had Ten Horns."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 2:13 pm

Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast Glamou10
"Lawless :: Pawn (Blue) : Royal Servant ; Rage Enhancer."
-Glamour-

Hosea 11:10 "They Will Follow The Lord; He Will Roar Like A Lion. When He Roars, His Children Will Come Trembling From The West."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 2:15 pm

Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast Bulge10
"Ace Of Clubs :: Mental Action : Bishop ; Support - Vigor."
-Bulge-

Hosea 11:6 "A Sword Will Flash In Their Cities; It Will Devour Their False Prophets And Put An End To Their Plans."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 2:18 pm

Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast Public10
"Field :: Piece : Rook ; Defense - Loose Thread."
-Public Execution-

1 Kings 11:7 "On A Hill East Of Jerusalem, Solomon Built A High Place For Chemosh The Detestable God Of Moab, And For Molek The Detestable God Of The Ammonites."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 2:21 pm

Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast Gravit10
"Lawless :: Assist : Frisbee."
-Gravity-

Hosea 1:11 "The People Of Judah And The People Of Israel Will Come Together; They Will Appoint One Leader And Will Come Up Out Of The Land, For Great Will Be The Day Of Jezreel."

Back to top Go down
Taomin
Taomin

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 2:33 pm

Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast Forbid11
"Lawless :: Sacrifice : Detach."
-Forbidden Love-

Song Of Songs 4:1 "How Beautiful You Are, My Darling! Oh, How Beautiful! Your Eyes Behind Your Veil Are Doves. Your Hair Is Like A Flock Of Goats Descending From The Hills Of Gilead."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 3:15 pm

Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast Demoli10
"Field :: Position : Knight ; Offense - Soundwave."
-Demolish-

2 Kings 10:11 "So Jehu Killed Everyone In Jezreel Who Remained Of The House Of Ahab, As Well As All His Chief Men, His Close Friends And His Priests, Leaving Him No Survivor."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 3:16 pm

Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast Pin10
"Lawless :: Shadow Henchman : Motion Detector."
-Pin-

Judges 6:28 "In The Morning When The People Of The Town Got Up, There Was Baal's Altar, Demolished, With The Asherah Pole Beside It Cut Down And The Second Bull Sacrificed On The Newly Built Altar!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast Empty

Back to top Go down

Launch The Assault: La Fille En Feu; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next